Monetization of Gurbani on YouTube

Oh Tasker is an android app that does ..too many crazy things to count, but one of the upsides is I noticed it autoskips youtube ads just a few seconds in, not even the full five. 

It's under $4. There are a million tutorials on how to automate and customize and script your phone. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 12/7/2021 at 10:47 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Oh Tasker is an android app that does ..too many crazy things to count, but one of the upsides is I noticed it autoskips youtube ads just a few seconds in, not even the full five. 

It's under $4. There are a million tutorials on how to automate and customize and script your phone. 

This feature did not persist. I would have to use a script to do that. Not sure how it worked at first. It was a fluke. Tasker still is really cool. Super powerful. 

• Like 1
On 4/2/2022 at 9:20 AM, imhosingh said:

If you don't want ads (forced on all content on YouTube now)..try the trick below for about  £1.20 a month you can get YouTube premium (no ads, download videos, YouTube music etc). I've done this 

https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/youtube-premium-pre-paid-membership-for-ps134pm-using-india-vpn-3772066

Doesn’t see much of a ‘trick’ if you are paying for it 

On 4/3/2022 at 10:13 AM, Premi5 said:

Doesn’t see much of a ‘trick’ if you are paying for it 

£1.20/1.30 for Youtube premium india ...or pay the price for youtube premium UK which is £11.99. Same music, same youtube... one is almost 10% the price

• Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 7:38 PM, Singh375 said:

just signed up to it - will cancel when trial ends but hey 2 months of no Ads!! 😀 

I am enjoying not being told ‘Remitly - send money to your family abroad how they want’ with every video! 😂

• Haha 2
On 7/30/2022 at 8:18 PM, ChardikalaUK said:

Cancel your useless sky subscription and just pay the Youtube Premium fees, it's worth it. 

Already canceled few years ago since we got Virgin Media’s awesome internet 😀😀

• Like 1