Why are these people so low iq?

proudkaur21

On 12/18/2021 at 1:07 AM, dharamyudh said:

Were Hindus getting killed wrong? Yes! I'm sure everyone acknowledges this fact! Panjab was basically a warzone where no one was safe. 

Can you provide sources reliable where they were  'killed' and how many?

If they were getting killed, would India not provided their ID who were 'killed'...they'd be all over it

On 12/18/2021 at 3:21 AM, Jai Tegang! said:

If you follow that twitter thread the "death toll" keeps rising the further you scroll down. It starts from 8,000, then 25,000...35,000...40,000....almost like a bidding war. Thrown in are fake news screenshots. All pure propaganda for the gullible hindu masses. 

Capt aloo said it was 35,000 lol

Interesting how not ONE name is known who were 'killed'..

3 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Can you provide sources reliable where they were  'killed' and how many?

If they were getting killed, would India not provided their ID who were 'killed'...they'd be all over it

I don't know how many got killed, but Hindus did get killed. Just ask the elders in the community. The pulling out of busses was a real thing. The movement wasn't a united front. 

18 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

I don't know how many got killed, but Hindus did get killed. Just ask the elders in the community. The pulling out of busses was a real thing. The movement wasn't a united front. 

Chaos results in all sorts of things. The overall trend and paper trail are still painfully clear. The government orchestrated and backed the majority hindu faction and allowed any and all indignities and that trend has not ceased. When the elephants fight the grass gets trampled. Still. I encourage the highest conduct possible in all cicrucmstances. In terms of rules of engagemnet anyway.