1 Dead In Ludhiana Court Complex Blast

Premi5

Interesting on several fronts. First it almost reads as if hindus were supposed to be, or will become Brahmgyani. Not hindoos. 

Secondly what is the aversion to us here stating what Bhagat Namdev Ji has already had affirmed by Guru Arjan Dev Ji?

Or are more people in one of these two camps than they're ready to admit?

Screenshot_20211223-235256_Chrome.jpg.3b99e5913da7d08de4c2490e778e6fdf.jpg

And Like Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale points out, there is no hindu in the Vedas etc, but Brahman. Keshdhari Brahman. Even the daanav keep their kesh. 

14 hours ago, Jai Tegang! said:

come back to shant ras, brother. No need to whip out the old boar tusk today, lol.

you gotta let these flare-ups die down sometimes for the greater peace of the forum.

I hear your bro. Troll season is boar tusk season though and a peacful forum is a dead forum. Shanti today though. We'll see if any trolls bring me out today for play time. 

On 12/24/2021 at 6:21 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

I mean. Is part of the reason that this Gurbani is included is for exactly this reason?

Is the deafening silence speaking. 

Am I difficult to deal with at times? Yes. You can read about me in the book dealing with difficult people I think it is, under sherman tank, but I'm a sherman tank for this Paanth. 

Guru ji was refering to the state of spirit of these two paths , Hindu were considered blind because of worship of stone /pottery idols, animals, the dead etc   instead of Akal Purakh ji , other shabads also refer to this state of mind 'patte tore malini patte patte jio'  , Muslims were only considered kaane or single eyed  because they understood the deadend of bhut pooja and they prayed to Akal Purakh but because of the hatred of the 'other' and non acceptance of the idea of reincarnation and Akal Purakh being rameiya in Their creation they lost out on so much and as Guru Gobind Singh ji stated Mohammed's fault was he didn't give naam with any force and so only managed to get his own name remembered.