It is great sin to do mukhbari of Guru Sahib and His Singhs

shastarSingh

On 12/30/2021 at 10:09 AM, shastarSingh said:

Dallysingh veerji

What do you say of the above video?

Will watch it tomorrow. 

Like I said earlier I think mukhbari from within is the number one thing that keeps us down.  

Bhangu also wrote a lot about Chima who was a big informant for mughuls who got so many Sikhs killed. 

33 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Will watch it tomorrow. 

Like I said earlier I think mukhbari from within is the number one thing that keeps us down.  

Bhangu also write a lot about Chima who was a big informant for mughuls who got so many Sikhs killed. 

Who’s Chima?

6 minutes ago, proactive said:

It's actually Chaudhry Karma Chhina who along with other Chaudhrys of the Majha such as Rama Randhawa and Sahib Rai Sandhu were the ones who assisted the Mughals in hunting down Sikhs during the 1720s onwards. The Chhinas, Randhawas , Sandhus and Dhillons were the biggest Jat gots in the Majha. The only Chaudhry who did not take part in helping the Mughals was the family of Bhai Langah who were Dhillon Jats and from whose family came Mai Bhago. The Dhillons as a got never took part in the anti-Sikh activities of the other Chaudhrys and they went on to found the Bhangi Misl which was the largest and most powerful of the Misls before Maharaja Ranjit Singh's Sukkarchakkias overtook them and founded the Lahore  kingdom. The largest village in Amritsar, Panjwar is a Dhillon village and apart from being the village from which the founders of the Bhangi Misl came from, it also provided a lot of Kharkoos in the 1980s and 1990s. The Bhangi Misl and their allies were the first ones to organise raids into Rawalpindi areas as well as south towards Multan. In Rawalpindi their ally Milkha Singh Thehpuria held the town and area around it against the powerful Muslim tribes. The Bhangis were perhaps the only Misl that held areas both in the extreme west in Rawalpindi as well as the extreme east in Buriya in Haryana. Unlike other Misls, they also accepted their clansmen, the Dhillons of Malwa into their Misl as leaders. One of their leaders was Bhima Singh who came from a village near Moga in the Malwa. 

How do you know so much...?!

19 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Will watch it tomorrow. 

Bhangu also write a lot about Chima who was a big informant for mughuls who got so many Sikhs killed. 

Dallysingh veerji

Plz comment on guru ka baaz thread.

Do u think the Singhs who fed the baaz during Guru ji's time were vegetarian?

On 12/30/2021 at 10:09 AM, shastarSingh said:

Dallysingh veerji

What do you say of the above video?

Just watched it. I liked it a lot. It's nice to have short videos that shine light on lesser known ithihaasik episodes. I think there should be english subtitles too, for gairhSikhs or young diasporic Sikhs whose language skills aren't developed yet. 

Camera work was really good. Made me want to visit Panjab. lol One day, Guru ji da kirpa.