Why Panjabis learn Bhangra in the west

5aaban

2 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

When i went to Punjab few yrs ago after alot time i was shocked..seeing all chruches being built, huge billboards with Paster Singh..and even crazier at airport, and coach i'd see these typical Jatt Punjabi munde, with crosses tattooed in their arms and some of their dad wearing dastar i was shocked...really p*isses me off...

also noticed there is a growing christain punjabi commuity in canada too..i've see on ig some converts from Sikhi to Christianity ..sad

last week there was punjabi girls with Canada flag on her bio and she had on ther bio neverforget84, farmersprotest so on and she was leeching on Sikhs to covert to christainity. Someone exposed her and she went denial mode that she 'respects all religions' and that bs..there is a network out there in social media.honestly f*** these christains punjabis stealing our culture leeching our culture and thanking Jesus !

Jatts? I thought the lower caste and poorer ones were converting.

On 2/10/2022 at 7:17 AM, Kau89r8 said:

Oh yes i saw that about Sikh boy / Paki girl how sad he was 'groomed'..happens in Punjab too saw article about Singh falling for Kashmir muslim and to cut to the end he took his own life ..whats happening  ? Another was he left for Pakistan and never came back..

Thats really sad about trafficking..Punjabs over there need to do something about it..they have these huge Gurudwares instead off pleasing the gora and seva help your kaum..

Years ago there was something similar to Punjabis coming to UK illegally immigrants, hooked to drugs sleeping under bridges, eventually community intervened ..but it was really bad..they were also doing bad stuff. drugs selling themselves.still happens in  undercover but i dont think bad as before.

Worst is when they do labour jobs and apne they dont pay them..few yrs ago fight broke out regarding pay and got themselves killed. 

Punjabis in Canada should help out ow can ruin reputation..if there is mass influx of muslims in those areas then it will become really ugly..and dangerous ..like what happened here back 80s 90s

Sadly, they may end up in countries like Iraq because of the desperation to go abroad. 

27 Panjabis killed in Iraq after being abducted. 

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/chandigarh/27-punjabis-were-killed-in-iraq-in-2014-punjab-approves-rs-10000-monthly-dole-for-kin-of-8-killed-by-isis-7456793/

Just now, 5aaban said:

They also end up in countries like Iraq for employment

27 Panjabis killed in Iraq after being abducted. 

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/chandigarh/27-punjabis-were-killed-in-iraq-in-2014-punjab-approves-rs-10000-monthly-dole-for-kin-of-8-killed-by-isis-7456793/

You know what recently Houthis bombed some parts of Abu Dhabi and 3 men died. 2 were punjabis apparently. Half of our people involved in nonsense, the good ones in jail, the rest dying in other countries. So bad.

On 2/10/2022 at 8:52 AM, proudkaur21 said:

You know what recently Houthis bombed some parts of Abu Dhabi and 3 men died. 2 were punjabis apparently. Half of our people involved in nonsense, the good ones in jail, the rest dying in other countries. So bad.

https://www.ndtv.com/indians-abroad/15-punjab-boys-go-missing-while-trying-to-enter-us-illegally-community-leader-2192543

17 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

There sex trafficking of Punjabis in Gulf states too, due to money issues, jobs, they treated like slaves there. 

My mum was telling me she read punjabi news article these rich arabs offer huge amounts of money to apniye