Just now, dallysingh101 said:

Yeah, then he looks for the same type of mollycoddling women as a wife to replace her as a man-child. lol!

Would you say there's a difference in how this manifests itself in NRIs and their Indian-resident counterparts?

• Like 1
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem is some of our people think that reading paath is all there is to Sikhism. It's not! We'd been instructed from the time of Guru Angad Dev Ji to be fit, and from Guru Hargobind Ji to d

I think you hit the target. These are smothering women.  They are not like the Sikh mothers of old. They would exhort their sons to make them proud of the milk they had suckled. (I.e., do brave d

Yup, I've seen so many singhs, and kaurs like this, including some people in my own family, they don't teach them to defend for themselves, instead they teach them to not get invloved in that stuff, w

Posted Images

2 hours ago, justasking said:

one thing i want to bring forward is tht right now  in canada they are focusing alot on the blacks they are setting up funds for the black candians entrepreneurs and other fundings but i never remember any sort of help to brown communities

You'd think first nation would come first. What's the reasoning behind it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, justasking said:

one thing i want to bring forward is tht right now  in canada they are focusing alot on the blacks they are setting up funds for the black candians entrepreneurs and other fundings but i never remember any sort of help to brown communities

Brown communities are rich in B.C. They still sell drugs and kill each other because of revenge , continuing their family business (drug trade) or wanting to be cool and live a faster life

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, KhalistanYouth said:

Brown communities are rich in B.C. They still sell drugs and kill each other because of revenge , continuing their family business (drug trade) or wanting to be cool and live a faster life

At least you're honest about it. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, KhalistanYouth said:

alot are like tht but alot arent rich and dont have much going for them in life so they join the gangs to make money. alot of their dads are taxi drivers or ware house workers, some ppl come from rich families and end up makin there family broke cos of lawyer fees and all tht and only a few r super rich and actively in the gang the super rich ones most times r just being used . 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Blacks being a physical threat to whites, and better than anyone else at uncovering whitey's dirty murky past against them? So they just carry on sweeping the indigenous under the mat. 

We have similar initiatives in the UK for blacks. Some of my old black teacher friends have helped set them up. Black boys falling behind in academia like Sikhs in BC apparently?   

Who's starting the initiatives? Is historic opression the cited reason?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Who's starting the initiatives? Is historic opression the cited reason?

Teachers, politicians, other higher level academics. 

Historical oppression isn't cited, just long term under achievement in academia. 

• Like 2
Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

Lol

White working class do abysmally too. But then that's probably because many know they don't have to try too hard and have the economic system set up in their favour perhaps?

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

White working class do abysmally too. But then that's probably because many know they don't have to try too hard and have the economic system set up in their favour perhaps?

If referring to the UK, I don't know why it is but if a white person is born into a family that has no one who has gone to Uni, and/or long history of being poor , they are very unlikely to 'progress' or go into the the 'top' fields of business/law/science/medicine etc. This contrasts massively with some desis here, African blacks and some Eastern Europeans 

• Like 1
  • Premi5 changed the title to Racism in the USA
  • S1ngh locked this topic