US national who is the son of one of Pakistan's richest families is sentenced to death for raping and beheading diplomat's daughter, 27, after she rejected his proposal

dallysingh101

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

This is what we will find out. If they can transcend or at least challenge their evolutionary psychology with a spiritual-intellectual framework?  Can they develop their own positive social norms or are they just slaves to external forces?

Then again, plenty of blokes struggle with this and sh@g anything that opens her legs - given a chance. 

Yes, that's the big problem. I can hardly sit here, point to Punjabi / Sikh guys and pretend as if the majority are a breed apart compared to the women. Like it or not, if we want the women to behave, we'll need to set an example. Women will follow men worth the label. There's nothing else they can do, lol.

9 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Western spiritually-oriented Sikh males are weak. Their pious facade stinks of bull5hit to any guy who's seen some of the harshness of life. If I was a female from a traditional background, I wouldn't want to be with a fu4hu.

You're not wrong there.