Sandeep Nangal ambian shot dead!

The gangsta culture in Punjab (which I'm guessing - and I might be wrong - is partly attributable to Canadian Sikh shenanigans) is starting to get out of hand. 

If you look at our people and our culture from a sociological perspective, and compare what was done to the blacks of America post-War (through media, culture, etc), there are actually quite a few similarities in how a once noble and proud (in the best possible sense of the word) demographic can be brought to its knees by nudging it in certain directions where it would seem, on the surface, that they've self-destructed due to failings in their own collective nature. India is not as unsophisticated in these matters as we might believe.

The beginnings of this phenomena can be seen in our people in my opinion. Not saying this is exactly what happened here, but it's something.

49 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The gangsta culture in Punjab (which I'm guessing - and I might be wrong - is partly attributable to Canadian Sikh shenanigans) is starting to get out of hand. 

If you look at our people and our culture from a sociological perspective, and compare what was done to the blacks of America post-War (through politics, music, etc), there are actually quite a few similarities in how a once noble and proud (in the best possible sense of the word) demographic can be brought to its knees by nudging it in certain directions where it would seem, on the surface, that they've self-destructed due to failings in their own collective nature. India is not as unsophisticated in these matters as we might believe.

The beginnings of this phenomena can be seen in our people in my opinion. Not saying this is exactly what happened here, but it's something.

Oh for sure. Economic suppression, promotion of anti sikh elements in punjab whereas religious youth killed or jailed, drugs flowing in freely , destroying our language, mass exodus , stealing our water just to name a few.

4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I think we're currently entering the stage where American blacks were, culturally, during the start of the 90s. Our identity is being misappropriated and warped into a sick caricature using certain elements of our nature.

A quom such as ours can't be trusted to regulate its own behaviour. It certainly does need a Saint Jarnail Singh type figure to do constant kuthe-kaani into the jaanta's ears to remind them to behave themselves. But how can that EVER work in the long-term? There has to come a time when we should be able to stand on our own two feet and travel in a positive direction of our own volition.

Yes Surrr

55 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think our own lot are the ones behind this, and you're right, it's those canucks promoting it. Most apnay 'gangster' types in the UK keep under the radar. Those lot over there (canada) celebrate it.   

Not everything is a conspiracy against us, we have plenty of thick planks in our ranks. And come on man! It is tied to caste in canada, and some perceived 'culture'. Maybe some guys just got in on the drugs game early over there and it partly stems from this? 

Canda isn't that diverse. They may have been associated with minorities and took to it.