What White Men Say In Our Absence

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

If so, it explains. If I had my way, I'd have a bomb dropped on the whole region just to get rid of all those backwards, racist, ferret down pents placing baboons.  

Well its not just goray its kalay too, but like any place its not all of them, just the ones that are, are not shy about it lol

2 hours ago, Premi5 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

'I know what he did... he's paid the penalty': Canoe conman John Darwin's new Filipina wife - who is 23 years his junior - breaks her silence to slam ITV drama 'dredging up' his plot to fake his own death 20 years ago

Canoe conman John Darwin's new Filipina wife slams ITV over drama

Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, Mercy Mae Darwin (pictured left with her husband, and right this week in the Philippines), 48, says her husband is 'happy, healthy' and just wants to be left alone to get on with his life. She said: 'My husband is happy and healthy and I'm looking after him. We don't want his past life all dredged up again on TV and in newspapers. 'I know what he did, he knows, and he paid penalty for that, he doesn't need to be reminded.'

Darwin, 71, has made a new life in the Philippines with mother-of-three Mercy, who is 23 years his junior, after his release from prison over his £679,000 life insurance scam (inset, Darwin with his first wife Anne). MailOnline tracked the couple down to Mercy's hometown in Antipolo, an hour's drive from the capital, where they own a £30,000 three-storey house with grilled windows in the relatively affluent gated community of Louiseville.

Mercy blasted the new TV series 'The Thief, His Wife and the Canoe', which starts this month. She is angry that the ITV drama, starring Eddie Marsan and Monica Dolan (pictured inset top), chronicling Darwin's great deception, will once again put her husband under the spotlight.

Ohdhi lottery lagghi (for now). 

2 hours ago, Premi5 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

'I know what he did... he's paid the penalty': Canoe conman John Darwin's new Filipina wife - who is 23 years his junior - breaks her silence to slam ITV drama 'dredging up' his plot to fake his own death 20 years ago

Canoe conman John Darwin's new Filipina wife slams ITV over drama

Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, Mercy Mae Darwin (pictured left with her husband, and right this week in the Philippines), 48, says her husband is 'happy, healthy' and just wants to be left alone to get on with his life. She said: 'My husband is happy and healthy and I'm looking after him. We don't want his past life all dredged up again on TV and in newspapers. 'I know what he did, he knows, and he paid penalty for that, he doesn't need to be reminded.'

Darwin, 71, has made a new life in the Philippines with mother-of-three Mercy, who is 23 years his junior, after his release from prison over his £679,000 life insurance scam (inset, Darwin with his first wife Anne). MailOnline tracked the couple down to Mercy's hometown in Antipolo, an hour's drive from the capital, where they own a £30,000 three-storey house with grilled windows in the relatively affluent gated community of Louiseville.

Mercy blasted the new TV series 'The Thief, His Wife and the Canoe', which starts this month. She is angry that the ITV drama, starring Eddie Marsan and Monica Dolan (pictured inset top), chronicling Darwin's great deception, will once again put her husband under the spotlight.

ewww

7 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Guru ji was ahead of the times (again!) with Charitrio Pakyaan. 

absolutely!!! all these kind of behaviors discussed. i also wonder sometimes how do the children of these women feel. I mean i saw documentary talking about this Philippines stuff and it always surprised me how the women act and behave with old white men. Sometimes running away with them and leaving the children and their husbands and what not. What effect does it have on the kids? I mean these women literally cling onto any old white man that comes their way. The white men act this way because these women let them no? They notice how the poc women agrees to anything they ask for. That entitlement doesn't come out of no where.

2 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

absolutely!!! all these kind of behaviors discussed. i also wonder sometimes how do the children of these women feel. I mean i saw documentary talking about this Philippines stuff and it always surprised me how the women act and behave with old white men. Sometimes running away with them and leaving the children and their husbands and what not. What effect does it have on the kids? I mean these women literally cling onto any old white man that comes their way. The white men act this way because these women let them no? They notice how the poc women agrees to anything they ask for. That entitlement doesn't come out of no where.

That's a whole topic in itself! It's late, but will talk about it tomorrow maybe. 

18 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

It would very likely demoralise the child and probably lead to lifelong abandonment issues? Also the relationship between the father and child is likely to be altered for the worse. The father probably would feel powerless. It's also possible (likely?) that some women would retain contact and send money/gifts (that the father couldn't afford) to the kids further complicating matters and also providing more incentive and an example for other observing females to replicate this behaviour in future.   

It also serves to send a very strong message to moc and their society i.e. nothing is stable when we come around, and we can have what we want. I think it's a part of a inter-culture war that's been quietly going on for centuries between these men and other communities?