Where is Jagsaw Singh / West London Singh ?

Premi5

26 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

He kept doing that jut supremacy horse shyte, plus he was weird. He went from the most sycophantic pro-angreeez ghulaam poster on planet earth, to suddenly being a proponent of critical race theory. Better late than never I guess.  

He was at the very least entertaining and fueled many interesting discussions.

Sadly, the mods here seem committed to shutting down any discussion that generates more than a few replies.

1 minute ago, californiasardar1 said:

He was at the very least entertaining and fueled many interested discussions.

Sadly, the mods here seem committed to shutting down any discussion that generates more than a few replies.

I don't think so. I think people have just moved to twitter and things like that. 

Plus people like that create another generation of dimwitted, shortsighted jut casteists. Like we ain't got enough already...... 

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I don't think so. I think people have just moved to twitter and things like that. 

Plus people like that create another generation of dimwitted, shortsighted jut casteists. Like we ain't got enough already...... 

He is on twitter? I thought he got banned.

Anyway, it is better to have people here and debate with them than have them leave IMO.

2 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

Anyway, it is better to have people here and debate with them than have them leave IMO.

It's problematic IMO. I think you know very well yourself that a certain community has a propensity to lap up any garbage that fuels their caste ego. No matter how weak and contrary to Sikh ethos it is. These people have weakened the panth to critical levels with this nonsense now (which I think you know too). 

If children of this community are fed this garbage again and again, it simply results in more 1diots. Sometimes you have to challenge and even silence the source of the nonsense - who themselves were probably victims of their own brainwashing and are just perpetuating this.