Can humans become cannibals?

9 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Reminds me of the Gurbani Angs about the woman who had her dog meet, cooked in wine, in the human skull, ruined, by the gaze of the ungrateful. 

That was Bhai Gurdas's vaars brother. I'm not sure if it specifically classifies as Gurbani (?), traditionally it's been referred to as a 'key' (kunjhee) for Gurbani. Just so you know. 

2 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

@proudkaur21

Your posts are very knowledgeable.

We hv food shortage issues but even the food we get is so low on nutrients.

For example

Around 7-8 bananas of today hv the potassium equivalent of 1 banana of say 1940s

@GurjantGnosticdo u agree with the above statement??

Even meat has changed. The amino-acid profile of a modern chicken is nothing like the old ones for instance. 

4 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

How many famines has Hindustan gone through? I'm pretty sure we went through multiple but I'm not sure about the exact number.

In future, wars will be fought in different ways.

https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/china-s-plan-for-super-dam-risks-water-security-for-india-and-bangladesh-45939

I feel India will be ruined if China does the above.

I personally feel the north eastern states of India hv already been lost to China.

8 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

In future, wars will be fought in different ways.

https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/china-s-plan-for-super-dam-risks-water-security-for-india-and-bangladesh-45939

I feel India will be ruined if China does the above.

I personally feel the north eastern states of India hv already been lost to China.

We definitely need to reform the "water clan" within our Quom and work with everyone else's water clan. 

Now more than ever we should rewatch welcome to the reservation by Russel Means. 

We need our own shadow government, based on consensus and locally selected representatives. And we need to encourage everyone else to do the same as quickly as possible.