Why every sikh shud be environmentalist!

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

This is why i do not support any of these western corporations and industries coming up in Punjab. They will just use you for cheap labour in the name of industrialization. Indians will bark about how Punjab is not industrialized.Look at our cancer rates and think what will happen with more industries coming up and causing even more pollution. Indian states of Jharkhand have so many industries and natural resources and are still poor. Why? Because industrialization in 3rd world countries means you get to be cheap labour making your masters rich.

That's why I am with the naxalites in that part of India.

They hv picked weapons which is their last option to get justice.

In Hindustan, you just don't get justice being peaceful and honest.

21 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Naxalites want to save their forests and land which is being forcefully taken away by the evil Indian govt to give to Corporations. They don't show it in the news but the Indian army kills these tribal people regularly whenever they are protesting or refuse to give up their land.

Indian army is actually an armed group of people who work for bamann/Banniya and corporations.

It's no people's army.

Look at the way they are killing kashmiris.

35 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Does anyone else think that the pressure from Western countries towards India and China to reduce pollution is hypocritical and with an agenda to stop India and China's economic progress ?

Maybe. It does sometimes seem the West begrudges China and India their own "Industrial Revolutions".

4 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Sikhs believe in DEGH TEGH FATEH.

Degh means food, clothing, medicines etc for all.

If we don't save our water, forests, agriculture, animals etc.

How will we hv langar, milk etc.

How will we do shikaar and get best wild meat?

How will we make natural medicines from plants if we cut plants and trees?

I full on agree brother. Sometimes it just seems like apnay have lost any spiritual connection to mata dharat and just see her as something to exploit and use to increase their financial status. It's like a spiritual death of sorts? And I think this sociopathic attitude spreads towards other humans who are seen similarly - as objects to use for their own ends. 

Even sustainable building is an issue if we don't replant trees and just keep using metal and other non-renewable materials.      

58 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

This is why i do not support any of these western corporations and industries coming up in Punjab. They will just use you for cheap labour in the name of industrialization. Indians will bark about how Punjab is not industrialized.Look at our cancer rates and think what will happen with more industries coming up and causing even more pollution. Indian states of Jharkhand have so many industries and natural resources and are still poor. Why? Because industrialization in 3rd world countries means you get to be cheap labour making your masters rich.

I fully agree with you, but we are at blame for not planning and implementing alternatives as well. People are comfortable with existing, ecology destroying practices out there. 

Good point! As I said literally in a last post, this is Kaljug and nature is given a place at the bottom. Businesses, workers, paisa - all comes first. 

If we whole heartedly cared for the environment? We would banish cars, tractor aeroplane and replace these with horses, cycles and ships. Of course we all know thas not gonna happen! Instead we will just get big talks and excuses "No! Electric vehicle" or "NO! Who gonna keep horses? Who gonna clean up their mess on roads." 

And every household has electronic items, printer, laptop, phones. Can u imagine getting rid of these items and reverting back to post, going to banks, letters, family time involving NON tv? Or growing our own harvest 80% of the time? Obviously we have become SO toxic we talk HUUUUUUGGGGEEE about the environment but no one is willing to go full length to actually do the right thing. 

My friends, the damage is done. NOTHING we can do about it now. 

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

Indian army is actually an armed group of people who work for bamann/Banniya and corporations.

It's no people's army.

Look at the way they are killing kashmiris.

Indian army bastards attacked Darbar Sahib, killed Sangat and so many Sikhs.

They will go to the deepest NARAKK.

There are countless hells according to Gurbani.

From Gurmat bibek.com

There are countless hells and countless heavens. Gurbani talks about countless Indras, which in turn means that there are countless heavens too.

The following Pankiti talks about more than one Narak:

ਜਿਤਨੇ ਨਰਕ ਸੇ ਮਨਮੁਖਿ ਭੋਗੈ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਲੇਪੁ ਨ ਮਾਸਾ ਹੇ ॥12॥
(As many hells there are, Manmukhs suffer through them all but Gurmukh don't experience hell even one bit).