bhatti's stupid statement

s s Jhamka

Sat Sri Akal:

Right... rolleyes.gif

One of the trademarks of being a Sikh is to listen to the will of the Sangat and comply. Even the Gurus did so, as it was the pleas of his Sikhs that made Dasam Patshah leave Anandpur Sahib. Insead, we have this confused poor woman who thinks she is a Sikh and is drowning in her own ego.

Good job, Mrs. Bhatti. May the Almighty knock some sense into your head.

Vaheguru Jee ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh

Looks like she's loving all this attention.

Apparently the woman is going to be appearing on The Culture show tonight at 7pm on BBC 2

Everyone try and watch and ring in if we can or need to

Lets hope she keeps the bezhti of sikhs to a mimimum... Though i somehow doubt it  no.gif

I totally agree with you bhenji/veer ji ^_^ :wub:

we need to watch the programme and ring in so that she understands that we the Sikh youth Society will not tolerate it and us being the youth of Khalsa understand that this is unrespectful to us and our beloved sikhi so why doesnt she????

Iwe need to show her what uniting Sikhs is all about not doing "Behzti" on them

Jo Boleh Sonihal

Satshiri Akal

Inder Kaur

vwihgurU jI

kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Ok I watched this thing and it was absolutely pointless.

They should have a discussion programme especially about the stupid play which includes her to have her say and so we can tell her exactly what we feel about her and her so called honest play wacko.gif

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

It was good in a way because they showed how united sikhs can be on events like this and the fact that they shut the play down whereas the christians' attempt at the jerry springer in opera hasn't been successful.

What a coward though, gurpreet bhatti, didn't even show her face. Why hide if she loves her religion so much?!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Hi guys,

I dont understand why everyone is referring to her by her last name, I think some of the people on this forum are trying to imply something...

You dont refer to Sant Bhindranwale as a Brar or Mehtab Singh as a Bhangu and Bhai Mani Singh as a Dullat, so lets be respectful here. Thanks.

Hi guys,

I dont understand why everyone is referring to her by her last name, I think some of the people on this forum are trying to imply something...

You dont refer to Sant Bhindranwale as a Brar or Mehtab Singh as a Bhangu and Bhai Mani Singh as a Dullat, so lets be respectful here. Thanks.

u also greet another Sikh with Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh! ... not hi.

Also, why should we respect such a c*w? She disrespects the Sikh faith, causes so much damage in the community... n we should still class her as a Sikh by calling her Kaur? Nah man. She dont deserve such a privilege, such an honour.

She is Gurpreet Bhatti. She aint no Kaur.