dancing

S1ngh

Gurfateh!!

Agree with smartsingh ^_^ , i don't really see much good coming out of this thread, people are always going have their opinions and stick by them, and im afriad that this topic might spilt the sangat up slighty and i can already see gand being thrown about people and thats not what Sikhi is about.

Gurfateh!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Why do people have to post such topics.. there is nothing wrong in dancing.. stop limiting sikhi to all these laws... dance and remember God as well.. love for God's name is the most important.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh

Sorry for jumping into the thread at this point (when it's about to get closed!) but I thought maybe I should share the little bit of knowledge that I have on Gurbani.

First of all, like Japman Singh and Gabroo have pointed out, even laughing would be considered wrong. But if we think about the panktee, we might get a different meaning, which according to me, matches better.

"Nach nach hasse chale se rooe"

Maybe Guru Sahib is refferening to the state of being happy as hasse. Or maybe he is saying that those who enjoy dancing with laughter will weep at their end?

Hasna doesn't only refer to laughter but also it could be used for any mental state when you are in extereme happiness or enjoying something in a blissfull manner.

my two cents..

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

there are many ways of dancing, if some one dances in keertan like he is mast in naam i think that is ok, if he dances in joy that is also ok, but dancing with other bibi or seeing mujraas and having kaam like thingy that is wrong my 2 cents.

ADMIN NOTE: This topic has now been closed. In the future please kindly refrain from turning innocent posts into arguments. Gursikhs should have enough respect and love for each other that they don't make sarcastic accusations and put each other down based on disagreements. You never would see Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji insulting Sant Baba Attar Singh Ji. You never would see Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji insulting Bhai Sahib Bhai Fauja Singh Ji. They were from different jathas, but they have one thing in common - the same Guru. Gursikha Eiko Pyaar. Guru ji loves his Sikhs like one big family. Let's please act like this in the future. Forgive our mistakes, Admin Sevadars - SikhSangat.com -8