Where and how to find a virgin Sikh wife

Hello everyone. My first time posting. I have asked the same question on Reddit and was deleted within few minutes. I’m very disheartened as I can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel. So to start I’m a 27 year old kesadhari Singh in the west. I hold Sikhi very dear and been about 6 years since I kept my kes. Those that are in the west know how degenerate our lives are especially in the Sikh community. Every women in my bubble were not virgins before marriage. This is the norm here to date from a young age. I never did as I wanted to wait until marriage. Now that I have a good job and focus on my fitness, and hobbies I take care of my parents I want to get married. I’ve asked my family and freinds to find me someone as I don’t know where to find a partner. I said that I want a virgin Sikh women. They all laughed and said that’s not possible in todays age. I’ve been very depressed that realizing that this panth once was ordained by Waheguru himself and now Sikh men can’t even find a Sikh women to marry. I literally don’t care if she has zero education or anything. I can provide for everything but I just want a innnocent pure wife that I can marry and spend rest of my life with. So can you guys give me any tips or would I have to look elsewhere in different dharma’s/cultures for a suitable partner?

• 3 months later...

Just noticed this was posted a while back. How is your search going @Sukhsingh96 ? Please try creating your profile on shaadi / jeevansathi.  Suggest putting your background as Sikh - Gursikh. Set your location to a centrally located punjabi city like Ludhiana or else try Delhi. Write in your profile that you are planning to visit India soon. Let us know you get on!

On 5/27/2023 at 1:31 AM, Sukhsingh96 said:

I said that I want a virgin Sikh women.

The way that matches are normally found is via extended family. Forget your "friends". Have you put out the word to extended family?

If they are of no use, go to Amritdhari sangat at the Gurdwaras in your area or even beyond.

If somebody wants you to marry an "experienced" woman, you might as well not marry because she would always be "considering her options".

On 5/27/2023 at 1:31 AM, Sukhsingh96 said:

I’ve been very depressed that realizing that this panth once was ordained by Waheguru himself and now Sikh men can’t even find a Sikh women to marry.

Yeah, you're right. Take refuge in Gurbani and sangat.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Sukhsingh96 You want to marry someone without exes, and I mean no ex boyfriend and no ex husband. So looking for a virgin is not enough. Otherwise your life will become damaged after marriage, if you pick an ex who claims to be a virgin! You need to look for early 20s. You need someone who is looking for a husband as opposed to a boyfriend, a woman with standards! A woman making boyfriends is not serious enough for marriage, and has low standards!

You need to make the woman you are marrying understand that she will be treated as a wife, not a girlfriend. She needs to understand that if her standard is to only look for a boyfriend, then she is just not serious enough for you, as she is not serious enough for marriage. In sikhi, women are treated equally, and in 52 hukamnamas of Guru Gobind Singh, Anand ceremony is required to start grihast jeevan. 

Non-marital partners are acceptable in abrahamic traditions/religions such as concubines and slave girls; girlfriend is a modern type of non-marital partner, and in sikhi we do not bring women down to that level!

Also when did you start looking for a wife? We are having so many issues because we start looking for partners so late!

Which subreddit did you post this to? I can speak to the admin if you posted it to r/Sikh !

• 2 weeks later...