Streetly Teacher Who Groomed And Had Sex With Underage Pupil Jailed

mrggg123

While I'd say it's not good to tarnish the repuation of an entire comunity due to the actions/behaviour of cerain members of the community. Superkaurs comment does hold a lot of truth, all you have to do if your looking for proof is ask any young person still at university who goes out to bhangra gigs, r n b nights ask them what they see in terms of behaviour from asian girls then ask them which community these girls beliong to. I gaurantee you most of them are Punabi, claiming to be Sikhs.

The guys are no better either. My point is for the decent boys and girls it's increasingly difficult to find a partner which a good background these days.

Completely agree, if you go on a night to clubs et all then your hardly going to find someone on their best behaviour, the environment is such that people are going to have a few drinks and see what follow's, that's not restricted to the Punjabi community, if i was to judge the Punjabi community based on what i've seen on a Friday/Saturday night i wouldn't have a decent thing to say, my issue with Superkaurs comment is that it's very easy to say what she said without anything to back it up, for every one boy/girl that can't find a decent life partner there are 10 other's who have, we choose to focus on those that haven't, for every 20 Asian uni kids out out on a Friday night getting drunk, there are probably the same amount staying in studying or whatever.

In reference to Malkit Singh, he's never said he represented the Sikh community, the Punjabi one maybe, he's an entertainer who has taken advantage of his cultural heritage, we need to stop making the mistake of assuming that if someone has a turban on their head that they somehow represent all Sikh's, they don't, assuming that just because he was going to Downing street he would voice your concerns is a naivety on the part of those who assumed he would.

In the last 24 hours the amount of nonsense i've read on social media is unbelievable, people blaming Malkit Singh for the behaviour of his daughter, you tell me, what parent brings up their child teaching them that it's okay to have illicit relations with minors, regardless of what he may sing or what his public persona is, i very seriously doubt he thought his child would end up doing that, his career is as good as over now, as for his daughter, well she's going to have to suffer the consequences of her actions, the jail term is the easy part, it's what's going to come after, aside from someone looking for an easy visa to the UK, who on earth is going to want to marry her from the Punjabi community, her father is going to have to go around with a begging bowl to find her a rishta, she has a younger sister and brother, she's pretty much ruined their lives as well, anyway, i could go on and on, one thing my grandad always taught me was no to raise a finger at anyone if your not willing to have a finger raised at you, this is a prime example of that.

To be fair Malkit Singh is more of a punjabi than he is a "Singh" whenever it comes to Sikhi issues he goes missing and fails to represent he's a fraud, just 2 expamples bellow:

- At the the time when UK Sikhs were protesting outside Downing Street to prevent the execution and illegal detention of Professor Bhullar, David Cameron had invited various persons to 10 Downing Street to celebrate Vaisakhi I believe. Maikit SIngh was one of the invited persons. Sangat had approached him and asked to raise the Professor Bhullar issue directly with David Cameron as he would be meeting him. Malkit Singh promised he would raise the issue, he even responsed to this publcly on his facebook page.; However he later deleted the comments, and failed to raise the issue with David Cameron on the night.i,.e: kept his mouth shut.

- The same night after the event Malkit Singh was seen leaving 10 Downing Street he was asked by the Sangat to come and meet the sangat holding the protest to show his support. Malkit agreed and when the member of the sangat started walking with him towards the protest area, Malkit Singh ran away down the street in the opposite direction, jumped into his car and drove away while the sangat members back was turned,

This is the sort of person Maikit Singh is, then he has the audacity to release songs like "Sikh Hon Da maan"..

Geezer u stole my thunder, regarding this k@njaris dad, malkit "singh". He also remember, in the 80s, i believe he married tarlochan singh bilga's(golden star) sister, got the uk passport.....and instantly divorced her. If it wasnt bilga, it was some1 else , not sure who. Saalah has no sharam whatsoever. Funny thing was he was leggin it frm panjab, coz babbar khalsa/klf were after him. Bilga bein in the golden star band, and supposedly his "mate", doin that to him, shows u wat this bandhar is capable of. This incident with his paedo daughter....well cudnt of happened to a nicer scumbag lol.

Malkit Singh's character (as described above) demonstrates clearly how the apple rarely falls far from the tree. There is nothing truly surprising in the fact that an unprincipled immoral father begat and raised an unprincipled immoral daughter.

The shame and chagrin he is now facing is well and truly deserved and my only hope is that the worldwide Punjabi community never forget it and continue to throw tomatos at his face at every opportunity. The irony here is that he turned his back on the Sikhs thinking he had enough support among the 'Punjabis' to not need to care about Sikh causes. But, what goes around comes around. Now facing the indignation and pointed laughter of Sikhs, Punjabis and polite society as a whole the cornered rat has nowhere to run and no people to hide behind. Well and truly got his comeuppence.

Malkit Singh's character (as described above) demonstrates clearly how the apple rarely falls far from the tree. There is nothing surprising in the fact that an unprincipled immoral father begat and raised an unprincipled immoral daughter.

The shame and chagrin he is now facing is well and truly deserved and my only hope is that the worldwide Punjabi community never forget it and continue to throw tomatos at his face at every opportunity. The irony here is that he turned his back on the Sikhs thinking he had enough support among the 'Punjabis' to not need to care about Sikh causes. But, what goes around comes around. Now facing the indignation and pointed laughter of Sikhs, Punjabis and polite society as a whole the cornered rat has nowhere to run and no people to hide behind. Well and truly got his comeuppence.

This case is proof positive that promoters of the balle balle lifestyle have no idea what they are creating under their own roof or anyone one elses ... meri Pard Nani would say ehnu ta loka di hai lagi hai ... purana zamane people would refuse paise from dodgy sources saying main apne bachhe paalane han meaning kamai of crime/bad deeds will corrupt my kids just by its use ...people weren't crazy then .

http://www.punjabupfilms.com/aapey-beej-aape-hi-khahu-malkit-was-warned-by-khadku-singhs-but-he-continued-non-cultural-singing/

Aapey beej Aape hi Khahu Malkit was warned by Khadku Singhs but he continued non-cultural singing

Aapey beej Aape hi Khahu Malkit was warned by Jujharoo Singhs not to sing explicit lyrics in the 80s, he apologised but continued to do so.

He was also give a written letter by Harjinder Singh Jinda and Sukhdev Singh Sukha asked kere khu te mil na?

He spent his entire life parading around our daughters, disgracing the PUNJAB, disgracing our MAI BOLI, our CULTURE.Year 2000 he was caught with girls in Bagleys night club london, again he apologised, but nothing changed.

He made millions by deluding people into thinking he was doe mai boli di sewa.. he was nothing but a gadaar who dishonoured our Panjab.This should be a wake-up call to all those male-prostitutes who dance for a few hundred quid and parade our daughters, our honour in the form of gandh-music.

Punjabi singer Malkit Singhs daughter Amardip Bhopari jailed for sex with student

Amardip Bhopari, 28, met boy at school for pupils with learning disabilities

Court heard she sent him sexual texts after he gave her his phone number

Pair had sex in her car, on an industrial estate and even in her classroom

On youngsters birthday she took him to a hotel where they drank vodka

On Friday Bhopari was jailed for two years at Birmingham Crown Court.