Sant Baba ranjit singh dhadrian wale

ghatak

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw,  Baba Ji will be in Leeds (UK) on 28th/29th June. Chapeltown gurdwara.

103465[/snapback]

Is this the gurudwara with the party hall??

103484[/snapback]

That's the one. I hope someone informs Babaji about this issue. If he's as blunt as everyone claims then I hope he kicks some <admin-profanity filter activated> in Leeds as the Leeds Sangat really need to get their act together!

Btw,  Baba Ji will be in Leeds (UK) on 28th/29th June. Chapeltown gurdwara.

103465[/snapback]

Is this the gurudwara with the party hall??

103484[/snapback]

That's the one. I hope someone informs Babaji about this issue. If he's as blunt as everyone claims then I hope he kicks some <admin-profanity filter activated> in Leeds as the Leeds Sangat really need to get their act together!

103510[/snapback]

oh come on. LEEDS SANGAT?! Dear me. Its like ure creating a jatha based on geographical location of people. WE all need to do this. We aint divided into groups just coz we are from a certain area. We are all supposed to be one so lets all lose this mentality and act TOGETHER. Not being funny, but theres this kinda beadbi going on in lots of places. I think Leeds have raised the awareness... lets all act upon it.

Maybe im wrong and i am ... bhul chuk maaf karna.

WJKK WJKF

I just found a website which has few pics of him and can listen to simran as well.

Here is the link: http://parmeshardwar.com/

Also, for the diwans held in Toronto, I am not sure if anyone has post them online as yet. I have some diwans downloaded from desiest.com and if u need them pls. do let me know. I will also be getting cd's of few of the diwans held in toronto which i can send u for sure if it's anyhow possible.

WJKK WJKF