Do u guys have ne gf/bf?

umm... i don't know how to respond to that. Correct me if i'm wrong, but did you just accuse 4 people on this forum of making advances on other members?!?!?!? and did u say Damdami Taksal is only for men???????

104974[/snapback]

As I said there are Singhs aware of up to 4 Singhs/Singhanis who post on this website, who use the "Penji Paaji" as a front to maintain relationships with others in the Sangat or flirt with multiple Sangat members (neither neccesarily also on this message board).

A fact was stated that currently, at Damdami Taksal, only men will study there. It is thus a single sex environment.

104976[/snapback]

And who may be these Singhs? Not the one who are in hidden relationships but the one who are aware of such relationships?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest A Singh.

I have been told, that those involved, have denied everything completely despite evidence to the contrary. Thus, the situation is between the parties involved and Guru Sahib. But, it is a good indication to the Sangat, to stay vigilant and concentrate on their Sikhe. I don't wish to discuss anything further on this matter.

I have been told, that those involved, have denied everything completely despite evidence to the contrary. Thus, the situation is between the parties involved and Guru Sahib. But, it is a good indication to the Sangat, to stay vigilant and concentrate on their Sikhe. I don't wish to discuss anything further on this matter.

104981[/snapback]

I think not. You don't make serious allegations like these, defame the good name of this message board, and then drop it like it doesn't matter. If you have evidence, you display it.

104981[/snapback]

no offence dude.. but who made u the FBI?... what other people do in their life is none of ur concern... let them face their own consequences.. we are nobody to put blame or point fingers... honestly man... tha's not kool..

women can get santhia from taksal

they just cant stay with the men in metha

i think we know y, just to avoid problems

sort of common sence

and jagir kaur is a killer, and a liar

she was never given murale wale da dehra de seva, and she killed her own daughter

she shud not b e sgpc president

thas y our kaum is like that

until we get leasders like sant baba jarnail singh je khalsa bhindran wale who had done ghor tapiysaia and were perfect example and combination of sant sipai( sipai is needed to, not only sant), until our khalsa panth beomces like tha in esscence and not onl in word and appearence, we arent going anywehre

btw i dnt kno how u gonna gave gf or bf when u shud see everone as bro and sis

unlessu a sicko or somethin, i dunt kno

bhula chuka maf

wjkk wjkf

ALL RELATIONSHIPS ARE FALSE ONLY GURU JI IS YOUR TRUE FRIEND RELEASE THIS THAT ALL FRIENDSHIPS ARE TEMPOROARY, EVEN YOUR FAMILY CAN ONLY GO AS FAR YOUR GRAVE. GURSIKHS SHOULD NOT HAVE FRIENDS OF OPPOSITE SEX THIS IS NOT GURMAT

I strongly disagree wiv this, and am actualy starting to wonder what kinda Gurmat u are following. im not saying that im some Sant and that i have all the answers and know everything ther is to know, but what i do know is that Sikhi teaches us to view and treat all sangat as our brothers and sisters, doesnt it???? Isnt this y we take the gift of Amrit from the same bhatta???

So in effect, if u are saying that ppl shud not have frends of the opposite sex, u are actually going against Sikhi and therefore ur Guru. Ur statement implies that u feel that all Sikhs are unable to control themselves, and are therefore weak, and this i can assure u will definately offend some ppl.

this isnt to say that some ppl are weak and wil fall false to this, but in the end, that is ther lekha dhena, and that is for them to settle wen ther tym comes.

n dnt forget that BOTH women and men fought side by side in the name of Sikhi, for Sikhi.

i hope i ent offended anybody in any way, but this is my belief, and that is to say that all sangat are my brothers and sistas, to which i hold very dear.

Wjkk Wjkf

Guest A Singh.

Smartsingh24 Veerji, my comments were not aimed at trying to defame the name of this website by stating that there are those who frequent this website, who do not always follow fully Gurmat activities.

Heera Singh Bhai Sahib, you are correct in saying "let them face their own consequences", which is why it was stated, after parties involved were told their actions were anti Gurmat and it was denied, I wrote that it was now between them and Guru Sahib.

If a Gursikh sees something happening, especially within a Gurdwara, that is a Beadbi on Khalsa Roop, it is his responsibility to tell those involved what they are doing, is wrong. Those who have world experience, will know, how many people have fallen into the trap of Kaam.

Apologies to any who have been offended, but, as Bhai Tarunjeet Singh has said, the Naujawan of today have nowhere near the Kamai of the older generation never mind Mahapurkhs of the past; they must assess why this is, for themselves.

Smartsingh24 Veerji, my comments were not aimed at trying to defame the name of this website by stating that there are those who frequent this website, who do not always follow fully Gurmat activities.

Heera Singh Bhai Sahib, you are correct in saying "let them face their own consequences", which is why it was stated, after parties involved were told their actions were anti Gurmat and it was denied, I wrote that it was now between them and Guru Sahib.

If a Gursikh sees something happening, especially within a Gurdwara, that is a Beadbi on Khalsa Roop, it is his responsibility to tell those involved what they are doing, is wrong. Those who have world experience, will know, how many people have fallen into the trap of Kaam.

Apologies to any who have been offended, but, as Bhai Tarunjeet Singh has said, the Naujawan of today have nowhere near the Kamai of the older generation never mind Mahapurkhs of the past; they must assess why this is, for themselves.

105001[/snapback]

whether or not you meant to do it, you have done just that. You've accused every single regular visitor/poster on this website of doing something that many of them haven't. Further more, if these people are doing what you say they are, then by letting them go about continuing these things, YOU will be at fault for their future victims. You've raised an alarm, and you must substantiate your claims.