Do u guys have ne gf/bf?

hey guys,

I was wondering..if this has already been discussed ova here or not grin.gif

but ne ways..wateva.. Do u guys believe in having gf/bf? well when i say girl friend i mean girl friend... i dont mean by a friend who happens to be a girl or boy...i mean by some one very special and PERSONAL to u.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a gyal fwend not a boy fwend buhhhh Kawaann she helpped me thou loaadsssssss, and she is very special to me, lol i made her cryyyyy jus cus im leaving skool nd shes still der, cus she a year younga dan me she thinks im gunna forget herrr lol.

But yehh Shes very special to me, in moreee a sisterly way so dont get no ideas ppl !!!

Shes kiked me in da shin loaddddddsssssss of timess its hurts, lol newyas me nd her closeeeeee, as close as u can gett, nd ppl assume things, but for one shes a year younga, nd den shes like ma own sista (kinda even beta dan ma real sis ).

Kawaann --> friend

that is in MALAY LANGUAGE

Hena Kumi Ji

104840[/snapback]

Lol yupp ur ritee

Wjkkwjkp!!

lol Kumi...u freshy...i got a m8..but wouldn't call her my girlfriend...She more like a Bes freind...But anway..Ma cuzinz always gettin the rong immpression..so its not to good!!

WJKKWJKP!!

104843[/snapback]

Did i i say kawan ma gurl fwend, cuss she a wholeeeeeeeeeee lot more to me dan datttt, a gyal fwend does not even get close to a reall sis, soo derrrrrrr :doh:

Itss english, i fort ma english was improving

Bare slang Kumi. blush.gif

I think everyone has someone special to thier lifes. But all I got to say is nowdays its very hard to find ppl who genuinely care for people for who they are and not what they got. All I got to say is if your running with someone/crew and you been tight for ages becuase of a bond then stay together other ppl just come and go. :TH:

Tarunjeet Singh

I think it is okay to have friends of the opposite sex, aint nothing wrong with that yeah. Its all good, aslong you dont go around pimping and that. I think you are 100% right when you say are relationships are false brother, Only Guru Ji's relationship is true. But I think that having friends of the opposite sex is fine nothing wrong with it, not as though your not going to not communicate with the opposite sex and become friends. :TH:

Hope I havent offended anyone, please forgive me.

WJKK WJKF

Well... there was that one time when I got really drunk in a bar... lol only joking!!

I don’t see any problem in having the opposite sex as your friends.

I’m not saying that u should go out on a mission asking gals and guys to be your m8s!! I’m saying; as long as u don’t have a messed up mind and u don’t wana try stuff, then it’s all cool.

I have just as much gals as I have dudes as friends. Just like Inderpal said, people do get the wrong idea. But as long as u don’t get wrong ideas, then who cares what others think – u can’t please everyone – even if u tried!!

I mean, just think of it like this, the person you’re going out with may have a bro and a sis. You wouldn’t like it if someone goes out with your bro or sis - I wouldn’t like it if someone was checking my sis. In fact, unless they are serious about each other and are gonna get married; id slit the dude’s throat- sorry for being graphic!!

But seriously, just keep cool, and remember don’t do something that u wouldn’t like done to yourself. Man I feel old now...