Do u guys have ne gf/bf?

:TH: Sinner I love you in brotherly way man, I swear man me and you must of been long lost brothers :e: Singh Thing lol.

In fact, unless they are serious about each other and are gonna get married; id slit the dude’s throat- sorry for being graphic!!

Not forgetting chop the brers body up into the number of pieces according to age (example 18years old, 18 pieces). Put the parts into a big black bag and send it to his yard. Puzzle. ohmy.gif

NO, way d/w I wouldnt do that, as sinner was saying yeah if they are serious then just meet the guy etc and guide ur sis/mate/cousin sis watever.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF

Sinner I love you in brotherly way man, I swear man me and you must of been long lost brothers  Singh Thing lol.

In fact, unless they are serious about each other and are gonna get married; id slit the dude’s throat- sorry for being graphic!!

Not forgetting chop the brers body up into the number of pieces according to age (example 18years old, 18 pieces). Put the parts into a big black bag and send it to his yard. Puzzle. 

NO, way d/w I wouldnt do that, as sinner was saying yeah if they are serious then just meet the guy etc and guide ur sis/mate/cousin sis watever.

I love u too man.

See people, now theres an example of the opposite sex being friends!! :doh:

Hehe!! Im joking fists_of_fury!! blush.gif

why put yourself in a situation where you "could " develop kaam or put kaam in another perrsons mind, look at the jeevans of chardikala Gurisikhs, htye have never flet the need to be friendly with the opposite sex, to the point at which many would even cross over the road if they saw a bibi coming <<why would they go to this extreme ?? you might ask. It's becsue they had that passion and desire in there heart that unfortunatley is rare to see in people knowadays they wanted to clokc it and they where not gunna let anything get in there way. How serious are we about sikhi???? or is it just a cool thing to be a part of the gang. if you are seriou sabout sikhi you will do anything ...anything to meet your Guru and nto let anythign get in your way. Your true friend is waiting, have you even spoke to him today ?? Once I was standing with my friends and we where having a laugh, i looked over and noticed a well repected elder singh looking at me , I walked over and he said to me "why are you waisting your breaths on trivial/useless conversation , why not talk to your real friend , he looked at my confued face and start laughing and doing simran out loud, then I understood what he meant, only Guru ji is worth a gursikhs time, your firends come and go. Concentrate on your sikhi , anything that takes you away form sikhi is maya don't even give it a chance ...where are the next sant baba haranaam singhs, or bahi randhir singhs, or baba attar singhs are our jeevans even close to these gurmukhs ??? if not why not ????

why put yourself in a situation where you "could " develop kaam or put kaam in another perrsons mind, look at the jeevans of chardikala Gurisikhs, htye have never flet the need to be friendly with the opposite sex, to the point at which many would even cross over the road if they saw a bibi coming <<why would they go to this extreme ?? you might ask.  It's becsue they had that passion and desire in there heart that unfortunatley is rare to see in people knowadays they wanted to clokc it and they where not gunna let anything get in there way.  How serious are we about sikhi???? or is it just a cool thing to be a part of the gang.  if you are seriou sabout sikhi you will do anything ...anything to meet your Guru and nto let anythign get in your way.  Your true friend is waiting, have you even spoke to him today ?? Once I was standing with my friends and we where having a laugh, i looked over and noticed a well repected elder singh looking at me  , I walked over and he said to me "why are you waisting your breaths on trivial/useless conversation , why not talk to your real friend , he looked at my confued face and start laughing and doing simran out loud, then I understood what he meant, only Guru ji is worth a gursikhs time, your firends come and go.  Concentrate on your sikhi , anything that takes you away form sikhi is maya don't even give it a chance ...where are the next sant baba haranaam singhs, or bahi randhir singhs, or baba attar singhs are our jeevans even close to these gurmukhs ??? if not why not ????

104934[/snapback]

umm.... u wanna give me an example of a "gursikh" that did this? that is pretty extreme, and I know people that knew gursikhs, and they never went to such extremes.

i think tarunjeet singh's approach is the most harmful of all...

why?

because...if people try to avoid people of the opposite sex...the more you try to physically avoid you're gonna find yourself thinking of them more...and that might lead to worse things than two people just being friends...

also..i believe that when guys and girls interact in a healthy way, it takes away that whole "wonder" aspect of things and people just realize that guys/girls..its all the same and would lead to less problems....

if you look at countries where their culture is very strict on guys having nothing to do with girls...you'll also see that women's rights are really abused there...you might notice higher rates of rape and murder of women...why is that??? something to think about...

why put yourself in a situation where you "could " develop kaam or put kaam in another perrsons mind, look at the jeevans of chardikala Gurisikhs, htye have never flet the need to be friendly with the opposite sex, to the point at which many would even cross over the road if they saw a bibi coming <<why would they go to this extreme ?? you might ask.  It's becsue they had that passion and desire in there heart that unfortunatley is rare to see in people knowadays they wanted to clokc it and they where not gunna let anything get in there way.  How serious are we about sikhi???? or is it just a cool thing to be a part of the gang.  if you are seriou sabout sikhi you will do anything ...anything to meet your Guru and nto let anythign get in your way.  Your true friend is waiting, have you even spoke to him today ?? Once I was standing with my friends and we where having a laugh, i looked over and noticed a well repected elder singh looking at me  , I walked over and he said to me "why are you waisting your breaths on trivial/useless conversation , why not talk to your real friend , he looked at my confued face and start laughing and doing simran out loud, then I understood what he meant, only Guru ji is worth a gursikhs time, your firends come and go.  Concentrate on your sikhi , anything that takes you away form sikhi is maya don't even give it a chance ...where are the next sant baba haranaam singhs, or bahi randhir singhs, or baba attar singhs are our jeevans even close to these gurmukhs ??? if not why not ????

104934[/snapback]

I agree to what paji is saying. Im in a situation where at work, my whole damn team is female, its hard! Everywhere you turn jst females there and the crap they come out with tho! its sooooo anoyin! (thats not any disrespect to females btw, jst i work with goria and well, you know what they like).

Even if you have a Gursikh Female as a friend, there is a chance that something can still happen but becasue nothing PHYSICAL is occuring, its all good but there good still be flirting etc goin on jst you dont know it...

Avoid it if you can just do ya Fateh, chat to em minimum and carry on with ya life. Saves hassel in the long run... As Paji said, why provoke what doesnt need to b provoked? End of the day, we humans, Guru Ji knows that hence he tells about that!

Sorry if i offend anyone, And jst for the record, i have female friends, dnt talk much tho! But i got em so its not like im sayin one thing and doing another.

Anyway, if you in the company of your own gender, seriously how many guys wud jst chill out seriously if there was Phenjis in the room. They wont, coz out of respect they will keep quiet and jst carry on with small talk convos where as all your lads in a room will have bare laffs. The same will apply the other way, if all girls in a room they chat their own stuff and when men are about they dnt!!

Make sense, jst keep to ya selves and do naam!

WJKK WJKF