Why the bare legs?

Sat1176

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time the topic will be.. why women take ishnaan in the covered pandal in sacch khand sri darbar sahib.. Men take ishaan out in open.. so why can't women do that ? ohmy.gif :umm:

Use common sense ppls !

133865[/snapback]

a-hahahahahahaha yeah imagine...... LOL.gif

.. and liek navdeep kaur said.. its not rite for a kuri ..... think bt it??? :lol:

ok and the conclusion is? ..... (drum role)

Is it practical to wear a pajami if its cold (for men) ? I dont think there is much restriction wearing a pajami with a chola.

I still see singhs who dress in full dress, with shasters, dhumaleh etc and still wear pajami.

So conclusion would be how u feel comfatable, whether ur a male or female?

133618[/snapback]

I think it should be equal - both genders should have legs covered.

This is how it works, IMHO :

EITHER

1 . Legs are not covered - a percentage (however large or small) of members from opposite sex, will look at you in a "wrong" way (ie. lustful)

OR

2 . Legs are covered - a percentage of members from opposite sex, MAY STILL look at you in a "wrong" way but percentage most likely less than above.

Practicality - yeh sure, pyjama may allow slightly more fluent movement. But learn how to move first!! My point is too many people have this thing of "oh we have to do this so we can be ready in battle!" yet, they walk around with a "spare tyre"!

Also, i think it was Bhai Desa Singh who wrote

-Rehat Pyari Mujhko Sikh Pyara Nahen

I am in love with the character- discipline of Sikh; I am not in love with the ‘Sikh’ as such.

-Rehni Rahe Soi Sikh Mera; Oh Sahib Mein Uska Chara

One who keeps the commands is my SIKH. In that case, he is my Master and I am his disciple.

Coz i know a Singh who goes to ma local Gurdwara - good lookin lad n that - n i know for a fact there are girls who think hes "fit" and think hes got "great legs". Ok, u can say they shudnt think like that, but thats not in discussion here.

106991[/snapback]

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh !

ohmy.gif What are you doing chattin to girls about "fit" lads with "great legs" .......lol LOL.gifLOL.gif

haha i guess a response cud be to that is

"but then the men not covering their legs cud cause the women to go round raping the men!"

But im not saying this never happens, but its rare. Not as rare as u think it wud be on a global scale, but still rare.

I agree thou with All Info jee. Coz it is now just common practice. And girls are generally more sensible than guys. Have to admit that.

Sorry if that offends neone!

107004[/snapback]

I dont getttssss it. How does a guy get raped?? Doesn't his something has to do something before something can happen, and if the something is responsive, then surely it can't be rape coz like he's obviously feeling something.

This obviously only refers to when the women are suggested to go around doing the raping as Nama Singh suggests could be used as a counter argument.

133758[/snapback]

i no wot u min,something may lead to something else, therefore that something is right, but sumthing makes so much sense!

figure it out :lol:

133767[/snapback]

Waheguru ji, im sorry if something I say here is rude right off the bat, however, I would like to remind people on this forum, that young boys and men get abducted every day. They are sexually assulted and raped in many cases. Please dont take this as a joke. It is very possible because it happens. Please have some respect for the people that have gone through these awful ordeals before and as a result may have lost their lives. It didnt happen to them cus they were stupid, but because there are some people out there who are sick

bhul chuk maaf

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh