Sikh Fanatics Vow to storm wedding

PSD

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

A very distorted article, especially when the Punjabi reporter personally called up Bhai Sahib to help clean up the media attack on Sikhs.

Last night some sewadars from the Campaign were invited to Akash Radio studios for a 2 hour live phone discussion with the UK punjabi community. It was good to hear voices from the Punjabi community offering full support for the satkar of Guru Ji's Saroop. Akash Radio did a great job in allowing the Campaign sewadars to name and shame the Gurdwara Committees, Ragis and Granthis who have been responsible for arranging "Sikh Weddings" at Clubs, Bars, Hotels and Banqueting Halls.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very distorted article, especially when the Punjabi reporter personally called up Bhai Sahib to help clean up the media attack on Sikhs.

Last night some sewadars from the Campaign were invited to Akash Radio studios for a 2 hour live phone discussion with the UK punjabi community. It was good to hear voices from the Punjabi community offering full support for the satkar of Guru Ji's Saroop. Akash Radio did a great job in allowing the Campaign sewadars to name and shame the Gurdwara Committees, Ragis and Granthis who have been responsible for arranging "Sikh Weddings" at Clubs, Bars, Hotels and Banqueting Halls.

108891[/snapback]

Did anyone record the show??

a few of the guys from my city wanted to listen in butwere in bham for the Chaupi Sahib Jap

Did anyone record the show??

a few of the guys from my city wanted to listen in butwere in bham for the Chaupi Sahib Jap

108899[/snapback]

I managed to get most of it; please see my posting under thread

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=12378

Please note my provisio's about the files and my inability to multi task effeciently to get a perfect recording.

Well worth a listen.

If someone follows their religion fully and in a truthful manner, they are said to be Extremists. Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale was an example of this. Just because he went back to the roots of Sikhi and tried to follow it in the way it should, he was labelled an Extremist.

"If following one's religion makes him an extremist, then an extremist I am."

Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

If someone follows their religion fully and in a truthful manner, they are said to be Extremists. Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale was an example of this. Just because he went back to the roots of Sikhi and tried to follow it in the way it should, he was labelled an Extremist.

"If following one's religion makes him an extremist, then an extremist I am."

Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

108908[/snapback]

ARGH THE £$"£$"£^£$"£!!!! hate them :doh: :<Edited>: L.gifhit.gif <<< feel lyk doing dat>> slap.gif

gosh man if thats the definitoin of an extremist may we all become extremists wid Waheugur Ji's Kirpa! :doh: pray.gif

Sorry, I can't work out from which paper this article is scanned from.

Could someone please post which newspaper and the date it was printed. Page number would be useful too.

Also could someone confirm that I'm reading the email address correctly as

amardeep_bassey@mrn.co.uk

It goes with out saying that the article is just mostly sensationalist tabloid gurge; using their favourite tactics of big headlines with words like "fanatics" and references to "Sinister" web sites.

Some right of redress might be appropriate.

Support the Respect for Guru Ji Campaign.

so what do you guys think about doing akhandparts and taking guru granth sahib jee to homes? should this be allowed if after the akhandpart, maybe not striaghtaway but eventually meat will be cooked and alcohol consumed?

108922[/snapback]

If your gona bring Maharj into your house then dont cook meat or drink alcohol after simple as. Im against it. What good is it pretending infront of Maharaj when he sees and knows everything!?!?

Its the same as hair cut guys not cutting their beards for couple weeks before the wedding so they look "nice" and putting red dastar on too so you are fooling Guru Ji into believing you are this nice saintly looking person but really your doing it as its now tradition to do so.

Obey the Hukham of Guru! Not half of it. All of it.

Easier said then done BUT simple things like dont cook meat and consue alcohol, if you cant give these up then dont bring Maharaj into your home!!!

If you choose to stop then CLEAN the house properly from top to bottom cleaning everywhere! Only then is it right to bring maharaj in and ask for forgivnes to for not obeying his hukham

Apologies if that offends anyone, its just anoying so many people want to do "Sikh" things but dont want to obey anything. An example is my friend. Her brother sadly passed away, but when i was at the house, i heard the dad say to one of the relatives,

"i wanted to have an Akhand Paath at home for his bday in a few weeks then hav a nice BBQ after and little party as the weather has been so good". Immediatly after he said that, the clouds darkened and it started to rain. This is no joke, maharaj is against this behaviour, the thought was obviously cancled but even still, when uncle mentioned it, Maharaj changed the weather.

WJKK WJKF

Sat Sri Akal:

You know, this reporter must either have bad intentions or is really retarded. You make an article calling Sikh extremists right after the London Bombings and post a picture of a Sikh on the article labeling him as an extremist. You gotta have no brain or a rotten one not to realize the implications of this article given the timing.

Also, who is this Bains dude? Yes, let us all take Guru Granth Sahib to a bar and do some parchar. Guru Granth Sahib may be for the entire world to have Darshan of, but the Sikhs are the caretakers of their Guru. When Guru Sahib's horse did not pass through a tobacco field, shall the Sikhs be so stupid to do what Guru Sahib's horse would not? Have some common sense before speaking, especially given the current situation in London.