Amritdhari's Going Out

Guest Guest

making love is for reproduction onyl not for a recre\atiuonal activity, if Guru wanted us to be like jaanbur and do it all the time then why do peopel use contraceptives.  Can't belive how messed the youth is , it';s so obvious that doing anything like the above is not gurmat.  You wanna be a romeo then focus your love towads your Guru everything else is gunna turn to dust, make the most of your tiem here it's all an illusion that will eb over beforte you know it, and then you will regret these stupid mistakes.

135766[/snapback]

So according to you sex with your wife for pure phyiscal enjoyment is not allowed?

136070[/snapback]

obviously not ***** . kaam is not going to help you in your sikhi

136074[/snapback]

What? You made no sense.

141220[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

"jackpaul"!!

what do you mean he made no sense?

do you honestly think that having sex for "so-called pleasure" is ok in sikhi? its wrong before and after getting married, if its for "so-called pleasure"

but sex is only allowed after the couple are a couple! (MARRIED)*DUH*

come on..thats a really stupid question from you....ask your parents tongue.gif

they'll tell you...lol...and you know exactly what i mean. i know your parents..lol. they should have plenty of answers...i think.......

dont ask another question like that.

and dating?

i think its important to know someone before getting married to that person. but it depends on how youre getting to know that person.

you shouldnt like "go out". i think thats wrong cuz you might end up doing something that you never expected yourself to do.

if you wanna get to know someone, bring along a close relative, or best friend. then you know that you wont end up doing something stupid. so its not really a relationship, its just like meetings...and yeah...tests..lol

and getting to know someone doesnt take like 4 yreas man! thats crazy...well i think that anyways.

look at the persons status in sikhi.

look at the persons eductaion.

look at the persons background...(meaning parents and how they have lived)

and to girls: make sure that its a guy who likes kids..i know so many punjabi dads who hate kids. and thats so sad cuz they dont spend time with their kids and then the mother has to do it all. the kids dont grow up knowing how fum their dad can be. and the dads just go out with their buddies. this happens too much. but then there are the really nice fathers rolleyes.gif lol

of topic, sorry

anywho..thats all i have to say.

peace...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

141926[/snapback]

hmmm....sis being just what 17 you know quite abit.....we need to keep an eye on you and others!.....too many youngsters replying back on these posts. Wonder if its okay??..... grin.gif

lol.......chill...just kidding!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm....sis being just what 17 you know quite abit.....we need to keep an eye on you and others!.....too many youngsters replying back on  these posts. Wonder if its okay??.....  grin.gif

141929[/snapback]

Man Penji ! Whas up ! U high on the unshared purohnteh again ? LOL.gif

hmmm....sis being just what 17 you know quite abit.....we need to keep an eye on you and others!.....too many youngsters replying back on  these posts. Wonder if its okay??.....  grin.gif

141929[/snapback]

Man Penji ! Whas up ! U high on the unshared purohnteh again ? LOL.gif

141971[/snapback]

u know veer me getting bored of the unshared pranthe business.....pleasssseeee move on....hehhehhehhhehhhehe :@

please!

hmmm....sis being just what 17 you know quite abit.....we need to keep an eye on you and others!.....too many youngsters replying back on these posts. Wonder if its okay??..... grin.gif

141929[/snapback]

who knows....... khalsa gurl probably went through this kind of stuff!... ohmy.gif

HAHAHA wait wait wait I forgot about this post. So am I the only one who thinks making love to your wife/husband is ok? So according to you people Im sinning with my wife????????

142372[/snapback]

a.) you dont have a wife yet

b.) you dont do it just for "so-called" pleasure

c.) do whatever you want if youre not Amrit-Dhari...its not like youre gonna listen. lol

man...youre so funny :@

i still like you though.... :@

lol :@