Lust N How To Get Rid Of It

WGJKKWGJKF

Wow! discussion of sex on a sikhi forum. IM impressed!

What about masturbation?

A survey conducted in Canada showed that 96% of young males indulged in masturbation. The other 4% are probably lying, lol.

The process of "lusting", usually results in masturbation this is a natural process, and it is a HEALTHY process. Research has shown that it helps build a males sexual drive and actually prevents premature ejaculation, a disease (yes it is a disease) that can limit a males ability to fertilize a females egg. Masturbation also helps releave tension and progressive sexual depression, a disease that develops in, how do i put it, sexually silent men.

Medical professionals will tell you that masturbation is a normal and healthy part of male self-control, not a sign of weakness.

You can read more about the studies done on masturbation:

Human autoerictic practices

By: Manfred F. Demartino

Yes try to control lust, i agree its negative and can get you into alot of trouble sometimes :lol:

But do not completely try to fight your body and try to shut down its sexual response. When your body is stimulated its actually trying to tell you something. It needs amusement, its only natural.

TO untitled singh:

to reserve sexual acts just for procreation! well i disagree, that would give rise to many other social problems including a side-effect of a population well over 6 billion, we would have alot more kids, or for that matter alot more abortions, when we find out that we cant afford them.

Practicing sex as a recreational process with your spouse is a good thing, first of all you love the person and second of all you can satisfy your body's needs.

To untitled singh: sheesh! hate to be married to you!

Wow! discussion of sex on a sikhi forum. IM impressed!

What about masturbation?

A survey conducted in Canada showed that 96% of young males indulged in masturbation. The other 4% are probably lying, lol.

The process of "lusting", usually results in masturbation this is a natural process, and it is a HEALTHY process. Research has shown that it helps build a males sexual drive and actually prevents premature ejaculation, a disease (yes it is a disease) that can limit a males ability to fertilize a females egg. Masturbation also helps releave tension and progressive sexual depression, a disease that develops in, how do i put it, sexually silent men.

Medical professionals will tell you that masturbation is a normal and healthy part of male self-control, not a sign of weakness.

You can read more about the studies done on masturbation:

Human autoerictic practices

By: Manfred F. Demartino

Yes try to control lust, i agree its negative and can get you into alot of trouble sometimes :lol:

But do not completely try to fight your body and try to shut down its sexual response. When your body is stimulated its actually trying to tell you something. It needs amusement, its only natural.

TO untitled singh:

to reserve sexual acts just for procreation! well i disagree, that would give rise to many other social problems including a side-effect of a population well over 6 billion, we would have alot more kids, or for that matter alot more abortions, when we find out that we cant afford them.

Practicing sex as a recreational process with your spouse is a good thing, first of all you love the person and second of all you can satisfy your body's needs.

To untitled singh: sheesh! hate to be married to you!

134209[/snapback]

isnt there also a survey proving that masterbating is unhealthy too??? grin.gif i read it once... on this VERY forum! any help guys? grin.gif

k 51ngh

"isnt there also a survey proving that masterbating is unhealthy too??? i read it once... on this VERY forum! any help guys?"

HAHAHAHA, Whats wrong with you? Why do people on this forum try to fight biological science? why are people so ashamed to admit that they are impure? YOU SILLY ASCETICS!

COME ON, your not only lying to yourself but to others.

Theres nothing wrong with masturbation! Do not try to prevent it, its a natural instinct that is a result of over 3 million years of evolution.

sorry if im getting to graphic.

Thus in conclusion: RELIGION CAN NEVER COMPLETELY SUPPRESS LUST! END OF DISCUSSION (maybe when your old and grey but not when your hormones are kicken).