>>>important<<<<

Guest **Gupt duh**

Wjkk wjkf

Veeerji, im reaally appaled at what im hearing. Shouldnt Sikh men, realize that everyone is human, and that people make mistakes, nobodys perfect! And yes, i agree people need to learn the consequences of their actions, but they're trying to, but if people like us keeep throwing them to the side, and keep saying, well thats jus disgusting what you did and all that, how are they going to grow self confidence bak inside of them? They need love and support and yes guruji is the only one who can give 100% unconditional love, but cant we give love?.....

But i do agree with you on some points.. but.. we need to understand people make mistakes, and we should help them.... learn about sikhi, and love them..... Everyones human ji.

bhan ji,

I do not speak for ALL sikh men, I speak as an individual. But generally Sikh guys would want nothing to do with girls who have strayed outside the faith. Some things just can't be forgiven or accepted. Thats the way life is.

Would you forgive a guy who was a muderer? a rapist? a criminal? would you extend your unconditional love to him aswell? or will you be another hypcrite upon hypocrite.

What next will we tolerate?

they have only themselves to blame like I said people should learn the consequences of their actions.

I offer my sympathy to girls who have learnt the hard way what straying from Sikhi does...and I respect you for warning other girls not to take similar actions.

i totally agree wiv ya

and now i can see where your coming from, cos u tried to help a gal out but she ended up doin again. i get what your saying now, but what i wana say is that just cos that one gal didn learn from her mistakes, dont mean that another gal wont. mayb anova gal (hopefully ther wont b another gal) will learn from her mistake and appreciate what u done for her. dont give up on gals who have messed up.

u gotz some good points of veiw to share

126921[/snapback]

Thank you. But I do not have the time for these kinda girls perhaps you sisters could setup a website or something but I have higher priorities in life. I will continue to inform young impressionable girls, who I come across, about straying from Sikhi but if they don't appreciate it, then God will be my witness, I did my best to inform them.

Bro I think its common sense that I as a sikh on a sikh site wouldnt say Guru Ji were wrong...gosh ... but if they are not into sikhi then I cant expect them to cover up either so anyways.

Kizza Kaur lol Sikh Supreme helped out one or ten girls, and? Doesnt mean he should stop now.

Getting the guys beaten up and telling the girl to come to sikh soc not enough bro, did u encourage her to go to the Gurdwara, did u show her what kirtan is? Did u take ur time out to explain what sikhi is all abt.

No, if sikhi is also abt being able to forgive then why should examples be made of these women.

And lol how do u intend to make examples of them, put a painting of them outside a Gurdwara under the sing what not to do? Well a lot of these prob dont go to the Gurdwara.

Making examples of these women is not the way to save other girls, teaching our daughters (or lack of them in my case, dont have kids yet blush.gifblush.gif ) what sikhi is and what the muslims did and are doing is the way to help any potential victims. You can make a million examples but what if one day there is one example where a sikh girl is living in bliss with a muslim man, then what value will these examples be?

That is not the answer, yep I'm more liberal minded but I dont know why u asked, who cares whether I'm lib or not. The fact is from start to end I'm a sikh and sikhs never get tired of helping others.

I tried helping one girl sooooo much and when she didnt change I didnt give up on the others. One of my mates called me up crying rape, shes hindu and he was a muslim she met at a club and yeh she took him home afterwards and she led him on and etc etc but that doesnt mean I stop helping her now cos she still goes to clubs etc but I still try to warn her to be careful. I as a sikh just cant grow tired of trying to help ppl- its not normal for a sikh to say they tired of helping ppl. Thats jus selfish, sikhs aint that :) .

ANyways, arghhhh its like a sant and anti sant debate where everyone leaves with the same views they came with. :doh:

Kizza Kaur lol Sikh Supreme helped out one or ten girls, and? Doesnt mean he should stop now.

thats what im saying, im saying that just because sikh supreme helped out one gal, dont mean that he shudn help out other gals. one or ten dont matter, every person counts. im not saying that sikh supreme or anyone else should give up on anyone.

and i think its good that you'v got the attitude where u dont give up on people, thats the way it should be in my opinion.

i don't get one thing about these pakis, they talk about kafir this kafir that but yet they drink and go clubbing with the sikh girls when islam forbids Alcohol..what a bunch of hypocrites...And what are pakis so proud of anyways?  They need to read Pakistan's 50 YEAR OLD History!  Yeah that's it they have 50 year soF paki history whereas the khalsa has hundreds of years of history behind them..These Pakis are more lost than anyone...

126783[/snapback]

Ok u say u dont get pakis. They drink when they are not supposed to.

WELL HELLO SO DO SIKHS.

So therefore u think sikhs or people from sikh families are also hypocrites.

Don't get me wrong i don't wanna say enthin bad about me sikh brothers n sisters but some of em aint as good as we try an make out.

Some sikhs are just as bad as the muslims.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Thats why we are better off to have strict Sikhi rules in our family lives then maybe such things wouldnt happen. As we would have true wisdom in us and God will protect us. But then again things like this can also question our faith, make us think what is sikhi really about which will eventually make our foundation in Sikhi stronger.

I mean its not the parents fault about not bringing us up in strict sikhi rules, because its ours coz we dont even go forward to ask our parents about sikhi.

And i guesss we just take advantage of the freedom they give us, when they give us this freedom they do this for us to question our faith for ourselfs, get hurt (in a good way) as in might lose faith for a while- coz of problems not getting solved, And coz you might get misunderstandings about sikhi (like i did in the past), which makes us doubt Sikhi, but after those misunderstandings are cleared there will be no room ever in your life to doubt Sikhi again. (by the way parents will guide us when where up to the point when we cant really clear our misunderstanding about sikhi)

Then Eventually we will realise the truth Sikhi for ourselfs (as we will realise all these bad things that happen- theres only one solution which is meditating on God) which makes the foundation in us unshakable in Sikhi.

I mean thats why you dont see our Pakistani muslim sisters getting treated like this coz they get brought up in strict Islamic rules in thier family rules.

And thats why these people who ever do this take the advantage of it, and they will keep on doing so until we start to teach or learn sikhi for ourselvs.

I agree that we should support bhenji that got hurt.

At the end that paki/muslim guy who done this he will get punished for what he done in the Lords court.

What face is he going to show to God that he raped his Sikh sister?

When Allah/ Waheguru created all man and women so who gave him the right to rape a sister who praises the Lord in another form?

But bhenji hasnt done anything wrong, she learnt from her mistakes (-thats all that matters) then why should she get punished further by us Sikhs not supporting her?

And dont forget none of can blame bhenji for what happened and bhenji shouldnt feel ashamed or bad because:

If were created from the very same light (God) then who can we call good or bad?

And even ive commited bad mistakes, bad deeds, but coz of them im closer to Waheguru than ever. And coz them deeds and doubting Sikhi (coz of misunderstaings and coz of my own bad deeds), my foundation of my belief in Sikhi unshakable. Coz when my misundersatnding were cleared and i learnt from my deeds, i realised the truth Sikhi.

And sometimes you realise these mistakes and misunderstandings are ment to be, to make you realise Sikhi the hard way, so its harder for you to ever let go of Sikhi (becoming manmukh) again.

N once again bhenji who this happened to,you got nothing to be ashamed of you learnt from your mistakes and became a better sikh (thats why your on Sikh Sangat- trying to become a better sikh, learn more about sikhi and company the holy) thats all that matters.

Just keep on learning and earning the naam (meditating on God).

And im proud of you sister that you came forward telling about this, as this will help other sisters to prevent this situation.