>>>important<<<<

Guest **Gupt duh**

VJKK VJKF

WJKK WJKF
If they were sisters of faith, they would never get involved with non-sikhs full stop.

These girls have only themselves to blame no one is forcing them to go out with anyone, or indulge in anti-sikh activties. They CHOSEN to do what they have done. So let them take responsibility for their actions. They are grown up arent  they? or are they babies who need to be wrapped up in cotton wool?

I'm harsh on this issue because I and alot of brothers and sisters I know are fed up with these kind of girls. Their is nothing Sikh about them. Let future generation of these kind of girls realise that you reep what you sow.... so that they learn from mistakes of other girls why its not a gud idea to slag about.

126646[/snapback]

Spot on. Every action has a reaction.

126660[/snapback]

Dont be stupid, no one deserves that to be done to them, despite of the type of person they are :) For you to even say that, 'every action has a reaction' to something like this, makes me sick.

Its not that girls, fault for walking away from Sikhi. Its our fault!!! We havent told the world how great this beloved Sikhi of ours is.

Its our fault no.gif

arghhhhhhhhhhh, i want to shoot someone

126670[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

sinner veer ji is not being stupid. he knows what he's saying.

if she didnt deserve that, then why would it have happened? do you think God punishes His children just because He wants to??? do you think He wanted that to happen to His daughter(s)???

how can you say that its not her fault if she walked away from sikhi? how can you say that its our fault? that makes no sense...

so you think that God's gonna forgive her for walking away for a muslim guy?

how can you say that its our fault? "we havent told the world how great this beloved Sikhi of ours is"???

is this some kind of joke. we're doing the best we can. even gore people know how great our sikhi is. its not our fault. if you say that, then how can you explain the fact that other sisters are Amrit-Dhari and in chad di kala?? so its out communitys fault that girls get tricked raped by mulsims, but at the same time its thanks to our community that singhnees are in chad di kala???

what are you trying to say??

she asked for it. does our community tell girls (or anyone for that matter) to loose their virginity?

and she did too.

she also said "please sisters, dont become punjabis worst enemies."

why didnt she say anything about sikhi?

and in the end she said that it was sikh guys faults that they look like "pu**ys"

there are plenty of good guys out there.

she didnt look for them. and she fell for a guy she didnt even know from outside of our community.

dont think that im cold-hearted

i do feel sorry for her when she was gang-raped..sort of...

because if she didnt go with him in the first place, then that wouldn't have happened either.

WJKK WJKF

Aite Safe. Sorry if I offended anyone.

I was supporting the fact that the gyals should not start anything in the first place.

If you plant an evil seed, it will grow into a fierce and ruthless plant. With situations like this, If you start <banned word filter activated> with someone, <banned word filter activated> is gonna come back.

Once again, sorry if I offended anyone and for any damage caused.

Peace

126676[/snapback]

sinner veer ji, you dont have to be sorry

what you said first was correct.

im sorry if i have offended anyone

to girls: .....please use the brain that God has given you.

peace...

149263[/snapback]

Thankyou for your support Penji, God bless you

> >>My best friend who was going out with a paki suffered more than me.

> >>The pakis drugged her up and gang raped her. The last words she

> >>could remember before the drugs hit her was 2 boys saying "Big Ali

> >>is going to pay us £2000 if we can send this Sikh slag to Pakistan

> >>for prostitution". When she regained conscience she somehow managed

> >>to phone me, but the call got cut off when she was caught by one o

> >>the pakis (I have never heard from her or seen her again).

i dnt get it...if u havent seen her how can u know all that...well let it be..i just wanted to say...i've read many comments about this topic...and i just wanted to give my opinion...it's bad what happend wid u...the rape...but u've chosen this way Penji and this is the consequence...and i think u had heard about that kindda problems b4...but u still used this path....

I agree wid Sikh Supreme....but we have to do something..'coz its not gonna end if we only blame these kinds of girls...'coz they're a part of our next generation...so think about it...

and im sorry for my english but im just learning...so sorry if there are mistakes in grammar or something :)blush.gif

totally agree with tarrandeep kaurs 1st post!!!...im sorry to hear about u bhenjee... we need to go and.. get punjabi girls hu r doin this puteh kam.. ot come to sikhi camps.. and.. stuf.. b4 its to late.. and.. they've experienced everything which they will regret!

without sangat... no1gets no1wherre

wjkk wjkf

VJKK VJKF
WJKK WJKF
If they were sisters of faith, they would never get involved with non-sikhs full stop.

These girls have only themselves to blame no one is forcing them to go out with anyone, or indulge in anti-sikh activties. They CHOSEN to do what they have done. So let them take responsibility for their actions. They are grown up arent  they? or are they babies who need to be wrapped up in cotton wool?

I'm harsh on this issue because I and alot of brothers and sisters I know are fed up with these kind of girls. Their is nothing Sikh about them. Let future generation of these kind of girls realise that you reep what you sow.... so that they learn from mistakes of other girls why its not a gud idea to slag about.

126646[/snapback]

Spot on. Every action has a reaction.

126660[/snapback]

Dont be stupid, no one deserves that to be done to them, despite of the type of person they are :) For you to even say that, 'every action has a reaction' to something like this, makes me sick.

Its not that girls, fault for walking away from Sikhi. Its our fault!!! We havent told the world how great this beloved Sikhi of ours is.

Its our fault no.gif

arghhhhhhhhhhh, i want to shoot someone

126670[/snapback]

sinner veer ji is not being stupid. he knows what he's saying.

if she didnt deserve that, then why would it have happened? do you think God punishes His children just because He wants to??? do you think He wanted that to happen to His daughter(s)???

how can you say that its not her fault if she walked away from sikhi? how can you say that its our fault? that makes no sense...

so you think that God's gonna forgive her for walking away for a muslim guy?

how can you say that its our fault? "we havent told the world how great this beloved Sikhi of ours is"???

is this some kind of joke. we're doing the best we can. even gore people know how great our sikhi is. its not our fault. if you say that, then how can you explain the fact that other sisters are Amrit-Dhari and in chad di kala?? so its out communitys fault that girls get tricked raped by mulsims, but at the same time its thanks to our community that singhnees are in chad di kala???

what are you trying to say??

she asked for it. does our community tell girls (or anyone for that matter) to loose their virginity?

and she did too.

she also said "please sisters, dont become punjabis worst enemies."

why didnt she say anything about sikhi?

and in the end she said that it was sikh guys faults that they look like "pu**ys"

there are plenty of good guys out there.

she didnt look for them. and she fell for a guy she didnt even know from outside of our community.

dont think that im cold-hearted

i do feel sorry for her when she was gang-raped..sort of...

because if she didnt go with him in the first place, then that wouldn't have happened either.

WJKK WJKF

Aite Safe. Sorry if I offended anyone.

I was supporting the fact that the gyals should not start anything in the first place.

If you plant an evil seed, it will grow into a fierce and ruthless plant. With situations like this, If you start <banned word filter activated> with someone, <banned word filter activated> is gonna come back.

Once again, sorry if I offended anyone and for any damage caused.

Peace

126676[/snapback]

sinner veer ji, you dont have to be sorry

what you said first was correct.

im sorry if i have offended anyone

to girls: .....please use the brain that God has given you.

peace...

149263[/snapback]

Thankyou for your support Penji, God bless you

149302[/snapback]

GurFateh ji.

no problem veer ji.

where i think someones correct in this kind of topic, i will back him/her up.

peace...

GurFateh ji.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

that's great sikh <admin-profanity filter activated> need to get treated like that. I AM SO HAPPY MUSLIM PEOPLE <admin-profanity filter activated> THESE <admin-profanity filter activated>. now our duty is DON'T LET THESE <admin-profanity filter activated> BACK IN THE COMMUNITY. ONECE TRAITOR, ALWAYS TRAITOR

DUDES!!

This story is so generic. Think about it, haven't you're parents ever told you similar story to keep you away from the opposite sex? No one gets gang raped and then sent off to pakistan to be a protitute. It's pretty much a punjabi urban myth.

157510[/snapback]

If you knew someone personally whom these things happened to you wouldn't be saying that. Bhul Chuk Maaf Veerji, but unfortunately they're not 'myths', they do occur, and sometimes it's not even 'boy/girl' situations. Sometimes it could be a girl becoming frustrated with her family, walking out and staying over at a "best-friend's" house, who is also a girl ... a Muslim girl.. and the friend takes her on a trip with her to the middle east after a while, and then the next thing the girl knows, she's been sold as a prostitute in the Middle East somewhere by her "best-friend" not boyfriend, a girl.