>>>important<<<<

Guest **Gupt duh**

Author: >>>

Date: 10-15-05 07:23

There is a lengthy section in the london based muslim owned "eastern eye" newspaper this weeks edition, stating that a new generation of slough muslim youth are being recruited by older jobless fanatic chalvey veterans from the original 1997 back into the new version of "chalvey boys" to take revenge on sikhs for 1997.

the muslim newspaper has deliberatly given a false view that shere punjab is still actively fighting skirmishes with the muslim community in chalvey . everybody knows sp is long dead.

The muslim media intention is to whip up religious sentiment against against the slough sikh community and to take the heat off the chalvey recruiting so again it will be staged to look as if both groups are rivalling when in fact the truth is the sikh community will end up being hounded for religious hatred streaming out of radical preachers and mosques in slough.

So slough sikhs just be watchful, hold some meetings. See if you can send elders to chalvey to talk to muslim community leaders and mosque committes to ease the tension.

Gangs is no answer.

we have to liase with the relevant authorities in the police department before the volcanoe erupts. I do not know what the cause is but if it is radical islamic fundamentialism taking over the streets on slough and chalvey then we have to report what is happening to the local national media, council, the government agencies, and ask for their intervention before things go out of control. This is the right time to lobby for intervention with the current situation the country is facing from threats of terrorism.

once we get the police to look in see if we can get a volunteer gaurdian sikh group set up or first see if the police is willing to patrol trouble spots ie schools colleges.

Stay together

start ghatka classes

keep up your paat simran

when you go to school college go in a bunch do not venture on your own.

you need a generation support from above as a backbone in case things go ugly. Stay networked.

message to all sikh brothers:

Sorry for any words which mean bad, and do reply for corrections.

My view:

why do u guys tolerate any fear ? in this country the LAW is with U!!!!

So dont take the stuff in ur own hands, otherwise if your like me 6"2 that can handle all by myself.

THERE are gathka lessons all around, why not learn ? no time ? wanna play games ?.

and in school like another war day.lol

start enjoying life as shear. never be scared, kill or be killed!!

and please change your self as its kalyug!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
WJKK WJKF
If they were sisters of faith, they would never get involved with non-sikhs full stop.

These girls have only themselves to blame no one is forcing them to go out with anyone, or indulge in anti-sikh activties. They CHOSEN to do what they have done. So let them take responsibility for their actions. They are grown up arent  they? or are they babies who need to be wrapped up in cotton wool?

I'm harsh on this issue because I and alot of brothers and sisters I know are fed up with these kind of girls. Their is nothing Sikh about them. Let future generation of these kind of girls realise that you reep what you sow.... so that they learn from mistakes of other girls why its not a gud idea to slag about.

126646[/snapback]

Spot on. Every action has a reaction.

126660[/snapback]

Dont be stupid, no one deserves that to be done to them, despite of the type of person they are :) For you to even say that, 'every action has a reaction' to something like this, makes me sick.

Its not that girls, fault for walking away from Sikhi. Its our fault!!! We havent told the world how great this beloved Sikhi of ours is.

Its our fault no.gif

arghhhhhhhhhhh, i want to shoot someone

126670[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

sinner veer ji is not being stupid. he knows what he's saying.

if she didnt deserve that, then why would it have happened? do you think God punishes His children just because He wants to??? do you think He wanted that to happen to His daughter(s)???

how can you say that its not her fault if she walked away from sikhi? how can you say that its our fault? that makes no sense...

so you think that God's gonna forgive her for walking away for a muslim guy?

how can you say that its our fault? "we havent told the world how great this beloved Sikhi of ours is"???

is this some kind of joke. we're doing the best we can. even gore people know how great our sikhi is. its not our fault. if you say that, then how can you explain the fact that other sisters are Amrit-Dhari and in chad di kala?? so its out communitys fault that girls get tricked raped by mulsims, but at the same time its thanks to our community that singhnees are in chad di kala???

what are you trying to say??

she asked for it. does our community tell girls (or anyone for that matter) to loose their virginity?

and she did too.

she also said "please sisters, dont become punjabis worst enemies."

why didnt she say anything about sikhi?

and in the end she said that it was sikh guys faults that they look like "pu**ys"

there are plenty of good guys out there.

she didnt look for them. and she fell for a guy she didnt even know from outside of our community.

dont think that im cold-hearted

i do feel sorry for her when she was gang-raped..sort of...

because if she didnt go with him in the first place, then that wouldn't have happened either.

WJKK WJKF

Aite Safe. Sorry if I offended anyone.

I was supporting the fact that the gyals should not start anything in the first place.

If you plant an evil seed, it will grow into a fierce and ruthless plant. With situations like this, If you start <banned word filter activated> with someone, <banned word filter activated> is gonna come back.

Once again, sorry if I offended anyone and for any damage caused.

Peace

126676[/snapback]

sinner veer ji, you dont have to be sorry

what you said first was correct.

im sorry if i have offended anyone

to girls: .....please use the brain that God has given you.

peace...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.