Babas Coming In House To Get Rid Of Bhooths!

WGJKKWGJKF

There is some nob from Wolverhampton going around in a Mercedes doing this pooth clearance stuff. He looks like any other gyani and is very well spoken.

Keep away from him he is nothing but a fraudster. He finds thaveet in bathroom air bricks and in light switches. I know of someone who caught him in the act of dropping a piece of paper (thaveet) on the floor as he opened a light switch.

He claims to do path and knocks a few holy nails to keep the pooth out.

129139[/snapback]

is this the one driving the merc convertible?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sant jagjit singh je harkhowal does take bhooths out of possesed bodies

so did sant kartaar singh je on one ocassion, as recorded in chitta chola

this is not false thing done for money

although 99.9 percent of people who do it WILL do it for fame money and it will be lies

but just because there is dirst beside diamonds, doesnt mean u shud through the diamond away too

there are the real deals outt here

tru bhagaths

just gotta learn not to be too beliving,but at the same time dont become to hard u never belive anyone, even if a tru sant is standing right infront of u

bhula chuka maf

129180[/snapback]

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif gupt u crack me up

129325[/snapback]

how grin.gif what did u find funny.. i found it interesting and made sense..

n he dint mention dasam granth :) lol

just a bit of common sensse, but what use is having some baba come to get rid of bhoots? I mean look at it this way...a baba really gets rid of a bhoot for you, but the baba is gona be a bhoot one day too cause he is not immortal, all things which are born must die, so these babas are going to die one day too...so this baba gets rid of the bhoot, what if the bhoot comes back then will you have to call another baba? There is one who is eternal or Akaal, waaheguru, if as sikhs we don't believe that Waaheguru is samrath, then what's the point of sikhi? As sikhs we go on and on about that everything is under waaheguru's hukam. so are bhoots under the hukam of these babas? are babas higher than akaal purakh? Is gurbaani not dhur ki baani? Isn't God's word more powerful than any baba?

I'm not amritdhari, but this is all sikhi 101.

Oh and about the newspaper thing, i agree that they shouldn't be in gurughars...like i go to gurughar and on the way out they have a stand of punjabi papers, it is all fine and dandy learning about what's going on in punjab but then you turn the page and karishma kapoor is half naked in the film section of amritsar times and a bibi walks by you and your like oh God this bibi is gonna think im some pervert in gurughar...it needs to be dealt with...(baba adds too)

i think punjabi newspapers need to make gurughar issues, so all the same news without the baba adds and bollywood garbage...taht could be a solution, just have differnt versions of the paper...

just a bit of common sensse, but what use is having some baba come to get rid of bhoots? I mean look at it this way...a baba really gets rid of a bhoot for you, but the baba is gona be a bhoot one day too cause he is not immortal, all things which are born must die, so these babas are going to die one day too...so this baba gets rid of the bhoot, what if the bhoot comes back then will you have to call another baba?  There is one who is eternal or Akaal, waaheguru, if as sikhs we don't believe that Waaheguru is samrath, then what's the point of sikhi?  As sikhs we go on and on about that everything is under waaheguru's hukam. so are bhoots under the hukam of these babas?  are babas higher than akaal purakh?  Is gurbaani not dhur ki baani?  Isn't God's word more powerful than any baba?

I'm not amritdhari, but this is all sikhi 101.

129351[/snapback]

so are you saying sant kartar singh ji bhindranwala and baba jagjeet singh ji harkhowala along with many sants were wrong curing thousand's of people get attacked by demonic forces.

Do you have any idea how does it feel like to be possessed with evil prait?? It's easy to sit on your <admin-profanity filter activated> all day and pass up your judgements against people who cure people with evil possesstion. Dude, if you were infront of me. I would take you to my cousin place and show you my cousin who gets attacked demonic forces.you will <admin-profanity filter activated> in your pants..people like you cant even complete one mool mantar ta patt infront of them..only people who can fight them by reciting patt calmly and with full concentration infront of demonic forces are saints. who gave you any right to slag off those who cure people. what have you done for humanity???

These people who are possessed you think they don't go to gurdwara to ask for help?? . They go ask for help from the gurdwara , but so called sikhs mock them and make fun of them while sitting on their fat belly making maya. These families who have their members possessed with evil prait after getting gurdwara door shut on their face go out with good intentions ask for help from a saint. Sometimes, they happen to find real saint who helps members in the family possessed with evil prait without any favors in return..sometimes even scarifice their life to cure them because when you are in curing path you take all dukh and disease of person on you and besides prait even though cannot get into saint's body can inflict physical bruises and cuts on saints depending on how powerful prait is and how much kamai one has.

I want you to stop being so ignorant and think twice before you type your rubbish. Yes there are bad apples (baba's) who takes advantage of innocent people suitations and take money from them with no curing done in return but there are those gems as khalistani mentioned who actually can fight the demonic forces, make them run away or atleast take all pain of possessed person on themselves.

you think this is a joke don't you??

But only person who has gone through this, only they know. rest are all here to see drama and crack up few jokes, pass their rubbish sarcastic remarks.

We are looking at two sides of the coin here..

one side you got pakhandi babai that would do anything and everything to get in your mind and your wallet to convince you that only himself can cure whatever pocession has occured.. either evil spirits in the house, person or watever.. all they want is the NAME and WEALTH.. and using bani they twist and turn it to their own liking and even using it for bad purposes so taht people would believe them over someone else..

sometimes when someone gets cured .. people usually dont get that its actually the BANI that saved someone or cured someone .. NOT the person him/herself ..

the other like some of you have mentioned is like baba isher singh ji n them.. they do it for sikhi and to show us what sikhi is all about and how much power BANI has .. what do they all use to cure the ghosts ? BANI .. they use BANI to cure a person pocessed of a evil spirit .. and that BANi cures anything when used in the rite way ..

but i think its a good business anyway and many punjabis believe in it that only babai can get this 'curse' off them .. i say i open my own "ghostbusters" business .. whos wit me :)

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

Guru Maharaaj Jee Says:

hir ismrq dYq dyau n pohY ]

har simarath dhaith dhaeo n pohai ||

Meditating in remembrance on the Lord, demons and ghosts shall not touch you.

Guru Arjan Dev Ji

Raag Bhairao

All answers lie within Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee, not in some Baba Ji claiming to be a GhostBuster.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

so jaspal singh are you saying that bani is a mantar that can fix aything???

Because as far as I believe bani says you should only have fith and trust with Akal purkh. Guru granth sahib ji is the way for us to lead our lives to the ONE akal purkh... Gurbani is not a MANTAR blush.gif .. if you just keep faith in gurbani then you will never think of things like demons or gjhoasts spirts etc... the people who dont keep faith in it and who are mentelly sick dont know what to do and arent on the right path.

van i ask someone.. do they have any video of a living ghost??? because i have never seen one in my lefe.. nether has my dfad my mom my siter or anyone i know.. im not joking

either your right or gurbani is right

Also can someone give reference in gurbani where it says there is such thing as ghoasts demons etc...