• 15 years later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bhai Rajinder Singh Ji are now free  

Sorry. This cracks me up. You know full well Sunder was given the damn sawed off because he couldn't shoot and he still missed. Thankfully Batth knew this and could shoot. Lol. 

Proactive's low IQ jut buckwaas aside. Street knowledge: About 2 decades ago I heard that these guys had Guru ji's swaroop in their prison cell in the UK. It was apparently like a Gurdwara i

Posted Images

On 11/11/2005 at 10:08 AM, s s Jhamka said:

Today the 11th November 1987 Bhai Sahib Manjit Singh and Bhai Sahib Rajinder Singh brought a pakhandi ‘guru’ darshan dassi to book and pumped their bullets into him.

This person had openly challenged Guru ji and made himself into the reincarnation of Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaaj, during the troubled times of the 80’s this cult was in the fore front off supporting the attacks on Sikhs by the Indian gov. He openly used to oppose shaheedi divas and in his cult HQ used to abuse Guru ji innocent families and bibia.

Bhai Sahib Manjit Singh and Bhai Sahib Rajinder Singh 2 Gursikhs of the highest calibre took on the task handed to them by Guru ji and followed this cult for over 6 months watching what he did and then on the 11th Nov 1987 challenged this pervert in his darbar and put out the misery off thousands of innocent families.

These 2 Gursikhs are soo chardi kala they have not changed one bit. They could easily say sorry and come out off prison. They are serving 20 and 30 years each. The Panths jewels who gave their youthfulness for Guru ji may be in prison but they are freer than we are.

Please every one do Parth and Ardas for the Chardi Kala of these Gursikhs and the other jewels of the panth and their families.

vaheguru

AKAAAL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 12/2/2021 at 5:18 PM, AkalkiFauj said:

I couldn't find this news

I vaguely remember the story

Bhai Ji must be around 73 now

https://apnews.com/article/616306df45a4f1b143c27d19b251ce34

Sikhs Given Life Terms For Killing Religious Leader

March 11, 1989

LONDON (AP) _ Two Sikh men angered by the teachings of a religious leader were sentenced to life in prison for killing the guru as he spoke to hundreds of his followers.

Rajinder Singh Batth, 39, and Mangit Singh Sunder, 26, wearing orange turbans, chanted, ″God is great, victory to the God,″ as they were led to their cells at the Old Bailey Central Criminal Court.

Judge James Miskin said the two took part in a ″disgraceful pre-planned slaughter″ on Nov. 11, 1987, that left three people dead and one wounded.

Miskin sentenced both to life in prison and recommended Batth serve a minimum of 30 years and Sunder at least 20 years.

Prosecutor Jean Southworth said the gunmen were fundamentalists whose target was Mahraj Dharshan Das, 34, who arrived in Britain in 1980 and led the breakaway Sikh sect called Shahkand Nanak Dhan, which has 7,000 followers.

The plotters decided to kill him for criticizing Sikh separatists who want an independent state in India, she said. They also objected to him being called a guru.

″What stuck in the gullet of some Sikhs was that Das was not born a Sikh,″ Miss Southworth said.

The prosecutor said Das traveled from his home in Birmingham to Southall in west London, 100 miles away, to address hundreds of supporters in a school.

She said that as Das was about to answer questions, Batth and Sunder walked toward him. Sunder fired a sawed-off shotgun at him but missed and Batth then killed Das with a pistol shot through the back of the head.

His followers ran to tackle the gunmen, and Sunder drew a silver pistol and killed Jaga Singh, 44. Batth shot wildly and killed Satwan Singh Panesar, 41.

Batth, who had pleaded innocent, was convicted of murdering Das, the manslaughter of Panesar and wounding Dharan Singh Brimbrah, 53. He was cleared of murdering Panesar and of attempting to murder Brimbrah.

Sunder, a factory worker, admitted taking part in the murder of Das and the manslaughter of Singh.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2021 at 9:56 AM, Premi5 said:

I couldn't find this news

I vaguely remember the story

Bhai Ji must be around 73 now

https://apnews.com/article/616306df45a4f1b143c27d19b251ce34

Sikhs Given Life Terms For Killing Religious Leader

March 11, 1989

LONDON (AP) _ Two Sikh men angered by the teachings of a religious leader were sentenced to life in prison for killing the guru as he spoke to hundreds of his followers.

Rajinder Singh Batth, 39, and Mangit Singh Sunder, 26, wearing orange turbans, chanted, ″God is great, victory to the God,″ as they were led to their cells at the Old Bailey Central Criminal Court.

Judge James Miskin said the two took part in a ″disgraceful pre-planned slaughter″ on Nov. 11, 1987, that left three people dead and one wounded.

Miskin sentenced both to life in prison and recommended Batth serve a minimum of 30 years and Sunder at least 20 years.

Prosecutor Jean Southworth said the gunmen were fundamentalists whose target was Mahraj Dharshan Das, 34, who arrived in Britain in 1980 and led the breakaway Sikh sect called Shahkand Nanak Dhan, which has 7,000 followers.

The plotters decided to kill him for criticizing Sikh separatists who want an independent state in India, she said. They also objected to him being called a guru.

″What stuck in the gullet of some Sikhs was that Das was not born a Sikh,″ Miss Southworth said.

The prosecutor said Das traveled from his home in Birmingham to Southall in west London, 100 miles away, to address hundreds of supporters in a school.

She said that as Das was about to answer questions, Batth and Sunder walked toward him. Sunder fired a sawed-off shotgun at him but missed and Batth then killed Das with a pistol shot through the back of the head.

His followers ran to tackle the gunmen, and Sunder drew a silver pistol and killed Jaga Singh, 44. Batth shot wildly and killed Satwan Singh Panesar, 41.

Batth, who had pleaded innocent, was convicted of murdering Das, the manslaughter of Panesar and wounding Dharan Singh Brimbrah, 53. He was cleared of murdering Panesar and of attempting to murder Brimbrah.

Sunder, a factory worker, admitted taking part in the murder of Das and the manslaughter of Singh.

Interestingly enough a lot of Darshan Das's followers were Tarkhans. Probably Jats didn't vote for them in the Singh Sabha elections so they went to Darshan Das! There was a lot scandal around Darshan Das especially that he would make the wives of his followers stay with him alone. 

After 1984, the Tarkhans were the most anti-Khalistan of all Sikhs. Prior to 1984, some Tarkhans were involved in the Sandesh newspaper which regurgitated Indian govt propaganda and the owner of which was an Indian govt agent who received money from the GOI to write against the Dharam Yudh morcha.  I think he wrote an editorial after Operation Bluestar that had Santji been caught alive by the Indian army he would have been bought to Delhi in chains. This really made Sikhs angry and the newspaper was petrol bombed soon after that and one of the workers, a Tarkhan died in the fire. Because of Zail Singh most Tarkhans were supportive of the Indian govt. 

Parnaam to these two heroes who gave up their freedom for the Guru. 

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, proactive said:

After 1984, the Tarkhans were the most anti-Khalistan of all Sikhs. Prior to 1984, some Tarkhans were involved in the Sandesh newspaper which regurgitated Indian govt propaganda and the owner of which was an Indian govt agent who received money from the GOI to write against the Dharam Yudh morcha.

No jut panchodaya it was the juts in Panjab Police and politicians like KPS Gill, Beant 'Singh' and all his cronies that were the most anti-Khalistani. Low lifes didn't think twice about murdering their own jut 'brothers' even innocent pendus with a dastaar who just happened to be walking around. 

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

No jut panchodaya it was the juts in Panjab Police and politicians like KPS Gill, Beant 'Singh' and all his cronies that were the most anti-Khalistani. Low lifes didn't think twice about murdering their own jut 'brothers' even innocent pendus with a dastaar who just happened to be walking around. 

What's the matter, the truth hurts. If you want to swear at least learn to spell Bhainchoad. Your people were the slaves of the Indian govt and relished the role of as a fifth column. If some Jats fought for Indian govt, more fought and gave their lives for Khalistan. Apart from Rayat of Air India, I don't know of any Tarkhan who fought the Indian state. Give it up man, your people have always been an embarrassment to Sikhi. 

5 minutes ago, proactive said:

What's the matter, the truth hurts. If you want to swear at least learn to spell Bhainchoad. Your people were the slaves of the Indian govt and relished the role of as a fifth column. If some Jats fought for Indian govt, more fought and gave their lives for Khalistan. Apart from Rayat of Air India, I don't know of any Tarkhan who fought the Indian state. Give it up man, your people have always been an embarrassment to Sikhi. 

The truth hurts you! 

Juts destroyed the K'stani movement by killing and raping for Delhi. Everyone knows it. You're the confused embarrassment of Sikhi. The list of juts who bloodied their hands against their own Sikh brothers and sisters is long. Can we even expect anything else from people who'd murder their own blood-brothers over a few acres of land..... 

Strategy against LTTE - KPS Gill: The man who put a full stop to militancy  in Punjab | The Economic Times

Put Jut Da..........

Looks like I rattled your cage again. Look at anywhere among any people and you will get traitors. A majority of the J&K police are Muslims and yet Muslims are openly murdered by them and by the Indian army. What a numbskull like you cannot understand is that I am referring to Tarkhans who live in a free country and yet choose to be the slaves of the Indian govt. If some Jats in Punjab opposed the movement for whatever reason, they were under the control of the Indian state. What excuse do Tarkhans in the UK have?

Back to the Manmati. I remember that one of the local Punjabi newspapers at the time, it could have been Des Pardes or Punjab Times actually have a photo of Darshan Das's naked dead body, both from the front and the back (yes, he did not have anything on at all!) on the morgue slab which when I look back shows just how wild Punjabi journalism was them. Can't imagine that happening now. 

1 minute ago, proactive said:

Looks like I rattled your cage again. Look at anywhere among any people and you will get traitors. A majority of the J&K police are Muslims and yet Muslims are openly murdered by them and by the Indian army.

We aren't blind! We can see who's been murdering and raping Sikhs for India.....you look like a bunch of animals.  

What a numbskull like you cannot understand is that I am referring to Tarkhans who live in a free country and yet choose to be the slaves of the Indian govt.

They're probably happy as f**k that they've managed to escape India as well as the influence of hypocritical juts on their lives? You talk about the movement, do you think tarkhans (and everyone else) couldn't see all the gadaari going on within it?  I've always been pro-autonomy, but having seen the extent of gadaari that went on in the movement, I'm not shocked that many people stayed aloof from it.  

I'm not a slave of the Indian govt. I don't think any of my family back home or here are either. One day, you might get to experience what that feels like. We don't have to keep headbutting with the Indian govt. to prevent our roti being bundh. We've been hardworking, resilient, skilled people for centuries upon centuries. 

Your people might take this type of sh1t and then gratefully crawl back up your abuser's backside, thankfully we aren't all like this!!

DzEEb86W0AAR6WK.jpg.c5841f90269f76097b10987912c28e29.jpg

On 12/4/2021 at 1:56 AM, Premi5 said:

Sorry. This cracks me up. You know full well Sunder was given the damn sawed off because he couldn't shoot and he still missed. Thankfully Batth knew this and could shoot. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1