Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-3517-1133677078_thumb.jpg

uhh..

bhull chuk maaf

:lol:   blush.gif

137837[/snapback]

i m quite offended

must be drawn by some vegeterian fanatic.. lets see he is trying to imply if one follows sri akaal takth maryada of chatka is "Nang".

what a sadistic loser.

137877[/snapback]

I agree theses sadistic vegeterian fanatics should all be beheaded :) how dare they try to defend innocent animals!!!

have to agree with Namstang jee on this one. There are some real shardhaa-vale, chardhi kalah nihangs in India and indeed around the UK (only very few in UK though). And that to me is showing a lack of respect, tolerance and, inevitably, comedy.

I dont follow Nihang maryadha or anything yet i still find this quite sadistic. Dont you have ANYTHING better to do with your time?!

I dont agree with the killing of innocent animals, being a vegetarian out of choice, before my faith n dharam ever kicked in.

Just coz u put something in "fun" section.. dont make it fun.

uhh..

bhull chuk maaf

137837[/snapback]

i m quite offended

must be drawn by some vegeterian fanatic.. lets see he is trying to imply if one follows sri akaal takth maryada of chatka is "Nang".

what a sadistic loser.

137877[/snapback]

I agree theses sadistic vegeterian fanatics should all be beheaded :) how dare they try to defend innocent animals!!!

137879[/snapback]

i didn't say that.. can't we all get along and accept each other instead of mocking each other? fanatically arguing about whether Meat or not eating meat is right or wrong, it is a work of a fool as gurbani says:

Here is a sakhi which will be very hard to digest for some out there, because it may challenge their mindset:

This sakhi was told by a old nihang singh who was in nihang baba chet singh ji's time. It's between sant baba attar singh ji mustanewaley and sant baba chet singh ji budda dal.

Sant baba attar singh ji mustaneywale went to sant baba chet singh ji budda dal. Baba Chet Singh ji ate meat with full maryada (full ishana of oneself, recitation of sri akaal ustat or chandi di //). Baba Chet Singh Ji was sitting on a manja just about to eat meat when sant baba attar singh ji arrived. He did not felt right to eat Meat alone so he offered some to Sant baba attar singh ji mustaneywaley. Sant baba attar singh ji being veggie accepted this notion and ate it by reciting this shabad: Gurparsad Bhram Ka Nash

There were few chelas of baba attar singh ji mustaneywale who didn't understand this katuak of mahapursh and were shocked about this event and even to level to doubt their own mahapursh acts, but later they were given updesh that yes by eating meat it's somewhat effects person's spirituality but at the same time there are enough exceptional cases out there where eating meat does not effect their avasta. Their Avastha is sam(stable).

uhh..

bhull chuk maaf

137837[/snapback]

i m quite offended

what a sadistic loser.

137877[/snapback]

137879[/snapback]

i didn't say that.. can't we all get along and accept each other instead of mocking each other? fanatically arguing about whether Meat or not eating meat is right or wrong, it is a work of a fool as gurbani says:

Here is a sakhi which will be very hard to digest for some out there, because it may challenge their mindset:

This sakhi was told by a old nihang singh who was in nihang baba chet singh ji's time. It's between sant baba attar singh ji mustanewaley and sant baba chet singh ji budda dal.

Sant baba attar singh ji mustaneywale went to sant baba chet singh ji budda dal. Baba Chet Singh ji ate meat with full maryada (full ishana of oneself, recitation of sri akaal ustat or chandi di //). Baba Chet Singh Ji was sitting on a manja just about to eat meat when sant baba attar singh ji arrived. He did not felt right to eat Meat alone so he offered some to Sant baba attar singh ji mustaneywaley. Sant baba attar singh ji being veggie accepted this notion and ate it by reciting this shabad: Gurparsad Bhram Ka Nash

There were few chelas of baba attar singh ji mustaneywale who didn't understand this katuak of mahapursh and were shocked about this event and even to level to doubt their own mahapursh acts, but later they were given updesh that yes by eating meat it's somewhat effects person's spirituality but at the same time there are enough exceptional cases out there where eating meat does not effect their avasta. Their Avastha is sam(stable).

137881[/snapback]

I believe this story - NOT! Were you presenter on Jackanory? If not, you should of been! LOL.gif

Waheguru Jeee...

I am so so so so so sorry for posting this then - I didn't realise so many people would take offense, or take it wrong..

OKAY so this is the real story behind this 'work of art':

Me and a friend were busy chatting away, and trying to stay awake during a lull in the conversation, my friend drew this..

so i teased my friend by saying i was going to post this on my blog.. then i said, no, better yet, let's post it on SS give evryone a laugh AND make u feel stupid..

so i put it in paint, cropped out the chat window vagara, kept just the drawing. then i asked, wht should i put the name as, as its best to remain gupt in such a situation blush.gif .. so me and my friend are sitting there trying to come up with a funny name.

being the stupid loser 15 yr olds we are, my friend and i came up with a few stupid names.. my friend goes ok do nang on bhang {haha we're not nang haters... well i dono bout my friend tongue.gif but yah.. my friend's been going on abt bhang nd sukaa lately.. so yahh u jst kinda havta know us i guess lol} and i said LOL nang on bhang da bacha... as in rolling eyes the way parents say u know.. so i was like hey ok we cant come up with anything lets jst do tht.

so i did! and im so sorry tht anyone got offended.. getting all serious.. the image has nothing to do with nangs - its jst a 'coincidence' tht the name connected with Akal Takht Sahib maryaada concerning chatka in your mind.. Jeeo, the 'artist' was not trying to imply anything at all, and it's quite sad that u assumed so.. as for vegetarian fanatic? u dont know how wrong u are..

Inspire others to come into real sikhi instead of pushing them away.. just a serious thought..

137867[/snapback]

vicky singh veerji.. can u explain wht u meant by that..? the drawing wasnt meant to mean anything.. or show anything.. jst us being stupid..

wow if i ever thought ppl's take it this wrong, i never would have posted it.. it was jst some innocent fun..

sorry no.gif

bhull chuk maaf

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh..