Sickening! Rab Bhalla Kare!

sher_panjabi

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"But as long as politicians get their share and the people remain ignorant of these facts, hey, nothing will get done. "

I don't even think its about ignorance brother. I think that even after watching these videos ppl still gonna chow down because thats how much a strangle hold maya has on ppl. The swaad of meat just can't be beat (hey that rhymed) for these ppl. Its sickening, I was showing this video to someone on msn and he was like oh i already seen it. I don't care about how they die, its us or them. I WAS LIKE SHOCKED. I'm like so if we don't kill the animals they gonna kill us? Maan ppl will do anything to justify there tastes.

I think we as sikhs should do something more then just boycott meat. I think we should seriously try to get the word out about all this. Lets do our part gursikho. Its time we stop just practicing sikhi from the top. We need to delve into it and practice the principles fully.

Oh and is the same sort of treatment happening in canada? does anyone know. I'm asking because i wanna know if i should give up milk now?

MY TWO CENTS.

my reaction:

hope they BURN IN HELL. ONE BY ONE :'(

138421[/snapback]

Dont worry they all will Guru ka bani says that they will ... when all them homicidal maniacs are in hell they will all be singing "and it burns, burns burns, in the ring of fire..." all together now hhehehehehehe

138475[/snapback]

TOO RIGHT!!!!! :lol: Vahegurooooooooo!!!!!!

Compare milking a cow in Panjab to milking a cow in Western farm factories!

BIG DIFFERENCE

differene in technique (i.e. by hand NOT machine)

difference in Pyaar (they are not kept in cages or given electric shocks)

difference in care and respect given to animal (we DONT worship cows like hindus, but we give cows, buffaloes and other domestic animals respect, jus as gora respect dogs and cats)

udhaa after watching this programme i felt bit WEIRD and QUEEZY when drinking milk. Waheguroo