a very disturbing site

Guest balwinderkaur

yeah. umm are these namdharis the ones who wear blue headgear( i wont say they are turbans cuz it looks like a single piece of cloth put on their head..like a chef's cap) and blue kamarkassas???????

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

admins, can i request that a list of anti-gurmat sites be put up somewhere so that we can avoid visiting such sites and being brainwashed by them???

Oh man i been thru that.. I used to have one page on sikhpride.com tells all about phaakhandi "Fake Sikhs" etc.. and i was getting like dozens of emails a week saying.. U shudn't put this type of page on net and even someone told me that they gonna drag me to court lol.. Unfortunately my webhost lost my all files and i couldn't get all info back.. So yeah if someone want to put anti-sikh lists.. A advice to him/her "Mention fake email on ur page lol".. but i think we really do need one page telling all lies/phakhand etc...

Guest balwinderkaur

well if u cant get them(antigurmatz), outsmart them tongue.gif we neednt head the page listing their anti gurmat sites as ANTI GURMAT SITES....hehe.... the header page could list visit these sites at your own risk..or something like that. don't outwardly blab that their site is anti gurmat if u dont want trouble from em. get my point?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

Naamdhari Community Head Raam Singh Jee was associated "Kooka Andolan" duing the time of freedom struggle in India.

Let me share my knoweldge on this community :

1. They worship dehdhari guru, at present I think Jagjeet Singh is head of this community. I heard that he got personal body gurads to protect him from any attack.

2. Naamdhari people though keep kesh but wears only round type white turban and white or cream colour churidar pajaama and kurta is their favourite dress.

3. They take lavaa phera around the Agani (Fire) like Havan Kund in Hindu Religion in amrit vela only.

4. They used to danace while doing their Keertan and some of them even took off their turban and keep their kesh open and dance.

5. Thrusday is speical day for them.

6. Some of them also visit Sikh Gurudwaras.

7. In general people of India are not aware that they are not Sikh, they take them as Sikh bcoz of their outer image.

bhul chuk maaf

Bhupender Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i love reading naamdhari material. it reminds me of conspiracy theories we have today like muslims saying "the jews did 9 11" or some paranoid ppl saying "the illuminati ppl control us"

if u know your sikh history and what sources are what, then you wont find naamdhari history even a little bit "threatening", ull just find it funny. they even use books written by naamdharis to support their claims with "historic" information :):(:@

Well said Khalsa Soulja. I got Namdhari Tayaji and before I got into Sikhi, we used to go to their programmes.

They are so pakhandee, it's unbeliveable. They do havans and other wierd stuff. But the funniest is how they always talk about are their so called prophecies to justify their existance.

They are so into their classical music and do so much <admin-profanity filter activated> kissing of these classical Ustads. I remember driving my Namdhari cousin once to a Paan shop so that he could get tambaccu (tabacco) paans for some Pandit/Ustad that had come from India and was doing some classical performance at the Namdhari Gurdwara. Pakhandees or what..

OMG!!!!!!!!!! THIS GUY ACTUALLY HAD THE GUTS TO CHANGE GURBANEE!!!!! NOT THE MEANING HE JUST CHANGED THE MEANING OF THIS TUK!!!!!! HE SAYS THAT THE TUK ITSELF HAD BEEN CHANGED BEFORE AND HE'S ASKING IT TO CHANGE BACK TO SO CALLED THE HIS RIGHT VERSION!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Prolly some RAm Rae Site :) @ wacko.gif:(

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

okay first of all...i was reading the site...and although we already established this, its so messed up...it has so many contradictions, i was going crazy. but what scared me is that, i know that all that information is wrong, and its false, and not to listen or pay attention to it, and just pray to waheguru that they get some sense. BUT, people who want to learn about sikhi, [white ppl, etc] DONT KNOW THAT! they would consider a site called sikh- heritage as realiable...and all their information to learn about sikhi, will come from a messed up site that protrays sikhi totally wrong. as bhanjee said before, we should have a page with anti-gurmat sites....and going along with this, maybe talk to ppl at sikhnet.com, or sikh.net [cuz those are the first 2 sites that pop up when searching "sikh" at google...] and have them make a page that says anti-gurmat sites or something...b/c the chances of a white person visiting a forum like this and realizing that site is messed up is very slim, the chance of them visiting a site like sikh-heritage is relatively higher, and almost eveyone will go to sikhnet.com first, so if we could talk to them about making a page saying something like "not credible sources about sikhism" or something like that. and about the whole lawsuit thing, they cant press charges for slander or libel, b/c there the one who are changing the sikh religion, and the Sri Guru Granth Sahib, so if anything, if we go to court over that, we'll win, b/c we have the Sri Guru Granth Sahib to prove that they are saying wrong things, moreover we'll have the rehat maryada, and the the sikh congregation to back it up. you dont need more evidence or proof. if it happens, we'll be abl

e to discredit them on a legal standard, which if anyone reads about it in the paper, will set up the differences between sikhi and whatever there doing...but i dont think it'll even get that far, b/c you have to have a lot of nerves (and a lot of stupidity) to charge someone for commiting a crime that your commiting. [if that made sense... :T: ]