Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

i remember i was at a wedding once, we went to the gurdwara then i went to do my mutha tek so as soon as i did it i got up and my lengha kinda got caught and i tripped and fell infront of everyoneeeeeee and then when i got back up to sit with mum and everyone i tripped again lol but didnt fall the second time.... shoulda seen my nanis face! but its funi now that i think about it

i remember i was at a wedding once, we went to the gurdwara then i went to do my mutha tek so as soon as i did it i got up and my lengha kinda got caught and i tripped and fell infront of everyoneeeeeee and then when i got back up to sit with mum and everyone i tripped again lol but didnt fall the second time.... shoulda seen my nanis face! but its funi now that i think about it

aww, i remeber once at gurdwara... after i done my mutha tek..... i was gettin up.. but my salvar kinda got caught at the bk of my foot... and it was one of those patiala salvars.. i got up.. and i triped nearly falling flat on my face... but thank god i didnt.. its just that the way i got up ... was walking like a penguin and it doesnt help when everyone stares !! loll

blush21.gif

Guest Akirtghan

this one time at work, i had to go talk to someone because i needed clarificatin on a problem and this person had discovered the problem. so i go to their office, say hi and start ranting away, asking all sorts of questions. after about 2mins of me talking and she not understanding, she flipped over the paper and saw some other person's name on it. she just started laughing like really laughing not giggling. and i'm going :wub: pagal ho gi? grin.gif when she managed to take a few breaths, she showed me the name and said i'm not her blush.gif then she kindly walked me over to the right office. i was talking to the wrong bloody person the entire time man blush21.gif

this was along time ago but it was embarrasing... my family decided to redorate the bathroom so me, ma bro and my dad went to have a look at some showers. we couldnt find any we liked then after we went to my cousins house who jus redorated their bathroom we were all looking at the shower cos it looked well good. anyway my dad steped inside to see how big it was, so me being like a sheep followed but when i steped in my dad turned the water on! :D all my clothes were drentched and i had to sit there like a muppet in front of everyone soaking wet

Revenge? :wub:

hahaha today i was on my bicycle on my way back from gurudwara...i was really going for it...yeh i was well kool until...i hit a curb too hard and one of my peddles broke off (this is a main road) and i went straight into a wall....i had to one leg peddle the rest of the way home :wub:

• 1 month later...

ok i got one................hehehehe but it wasnt funny at the time

i learned to tie adastaar for the 1st time last week and i thought id got the hang of it so was brave enough to tie one to wear to work............i was realy proud and was walking all around the school and i kept getting funny looksfrom the staff members and i though "ooooh they probably never saw anyone in dastaar before" so i carried along my normal business and one teaacher came up to me and asked me "ooooooh u look pretty is it a special occasion u waering a turban like u are" i started ranting about sikhi and she looked confused and then asked "so why do i have that long bit hanging out"? ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

i ran to bathroom and realise that i did not secure the last lar properly and it was kinda hanging off like a little push at the back of my head..........(",)

lesson: always look in the mirror before making a public appearance wearing ur dastaar oops.gif

aww,

haha i have one.....

just happened today, i was walking, and it stopped raining.. so i put my brolly in my bag.. and then i carried on walking, had my mp3 on so i was in my own little world.... but second after... i felt like someone slapped my bk....... haha my brolley's handle thingy just flew up... and wacked my bk.. made me jump .. i soo thought someone happy slapped my bk hahaha.... thnk god no one was on da road..... lolllllllllllll would of thought i've lost the plot! :lol:

lol, I remember when we were @ Gurdwara Sahib (it was new year) and we were waiting for new year 2 arrive, and it was really dark outside, I went to go and call my mum to say that i'd drop her & my sisters home first then come back to collect my dad, and this aunty had the same suit as my mum... lol LOL.gif I went up to this aunty ( i hardly knew her, she wasnt even an aunty) and I said "mum" she turned around and she was like in her 20's...lol....OMG I was well embarassed, made me look so stupid, She jus gave such a look. Her mates were wid her, I can imagine her mates thinkin how the hell she become a mum in her 20's without marriage .. : lolz: omg it funny now, but then it was soooooooooooooooooooo embarassing ! ... Bloody Hell !

hahahahah bhaji the same thing happened to mee!! i went into the gurduara sahib kitchen to tell my mum i was going inside the darbar hall an i walked up to some bibi ji probs in her late 60s an goes mum... she turned round i was like crappppppp!!!! rong personnnn!!! baree embarassingg! hehe blush.gifimstupid.gif