Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

Pha Ji's and Phen Ji's could you please speak English

or if you are going to speak punjabi then please write in proper punjabi

as i have difficulty reading engjabi

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

lol soowwee fink it got personal after abit........lol.

papi veerjee meri tah majboori ya ke meh computer pecheh beti ya..........nahi tah me tuhada bura hall kardehna see...........hehehehe :umm:

• 3 weeks later...

cmon folks keep this one alive

i got a quite old one.............i was at the gurdwara ageas ago and there was a program on and the gurdwara was packed out anyways it was time to go home and i was putting my shoes one.............u knw somtimes we try and be clever and think " oh i dont need to sit down" and as i was trying to put my jutti on i kinda lost my balance and on instinct my hands reached out to this bibi standing next to me to stop me from falling......................but my hand accidently ended up on her......erm................chest area ohmy.gifohmy.gif

i was sooooo embarrased she seemed to find it hiralious but i gave a massive apology and legged it outa there.............

Moral: ALWAYS SITDOWN AND PUT UR SHOES ON :wub: ohmy.gif :

awww talking bout shoes:

i have one

this was recently in india........ omg after this moment i hate kids lol

ok well this small kid came over in india to our house, he was about 2 years and was soooooooooo cute!! so i started playing with him, but i never knew that he was a child from hell lool.

anyway, it was time for him to go, so i was puttting his shoes bk on him, so i sat down so i was at his level.... and i started putting his sandals on, he grabbed my shoulders.... then he grabbed my head......... after i put his shoes on,,, i was like '' ok u can let go now'' BUT omg he didnt!!!!! he was a freak he just neva let go, so i was at the point where i cudnt get up because my head was facing down bcuz this kid just never let go ohmy.gif then omg i started pulling his arms so that he wud let go.. BUT NO HE GRABBED TIGHTER AND TIGHTER, i was like ohmy.gif

then 5 mins after me scareaming eevryone came running in cuz i was screaming, and loool that boy got told off soo much!! but he just stoood and laughed his head of. lol all this left my hair in a right mess........... lol it was soo emb that i got my hair pulled from a 2yr old

blush21.gif MORAL: LET THEM PUT THEIR OWN SHOES ON lol

cmon folks keep this one alive

i got a quite old one.............i was at the gurdwara ageas ago and there was a program on and the gurdwara was packed out anyways it was time to go home and i was putting my shoes one.............u knw somtimes we try and be clever and think " oh i dont need to sit down" and as i was trying to put my jutti on i kinda lost my balance and on instinct my hands reached out to this bibi standing next to me to stop me from falling......................but my hand accidently ended up on her......erm................chest area ohmy.gifohmy.gif

i was sooooo embarrased she seemed to find it hiralious but i gave a massive apology and legged it outa there.............

Moral: ALWAYS SITDOWN AND PUT UR SHOES ON :wub: ohmy.gif :

Moral: Always stand next to a guy while putting your shoes on :wub:

awww talking bout shoes:

i have one

this was recently in india........ omg after this moment i hate kids lol

ok well this small kid came over in india to our house, he was about 2 years and was soooooooooo cute!! so i started playing with him, but i never knew that he was a child from hell lool.

anyway, it was time for him to go, so i was puttting his shoes bk on him, so i sat down so i was at his level.... and i started putting his sandals on, he grabbed my shoulders.... then he grabbed my head......... after i put his shoes on,,, i was like '' ok u can let go now'' BUT omg he didnt!!!!! he was a freak he just neva let go, so i was at the point where i cudnt get up because my head was facing down bcuz this kid just never let go ohmy.gif then omg i started pulling his arms so that he wud let go.. BUT NO HE GRABBED TIGHTER AND TIGHTER, i was like ohmy.gif

then 5 mins after me scareaming eevryone came running in cuz i was screaming, and loool that boy got told off soo much!! but he just stoood and laughed his head of. lol all this left my hair in a right mess........... lol it was soo emb that i got my hair pulled from a 2yr old

blush21.gif MORAL: LET THEM PUT THEIR OWN SHOES ON lol

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif man i neva laffed soo much lollll

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

You know how normally people fall down the stairs well..

The other day I was at Gurdwara taking a Vaja up the stairs and i tripped up the stairs and fell and everyone was like are u ok but i was woried more about the vaja because the top bit fell off and everyone was stareing at me lol

it wasn't embarrassing its just that a made a fool of myself as usual lol

You know how normally people fall down the stairs well..

The other day I was at Gurdwara taking a Vaja up the stairs and i tripped up the stairs and fell and everyone was like are u ok but i was woried more about the vaja because the top bit fell off and everyone was stareing at me lol

it wasn't embarrassing its just that a made a fool of myself as usual lol

parji i knw hw it feels droping a vaja !!!! :wub:

o once a giani told me to bring his vaja to him it woz new aswell so i went to pick it up taking it to him and sum lil kid cum in my way and BANG it fell right out my handss god my face went redddd every one jus stoped and looked at me ohmy.gif the vaja opened in to two peaces the giani face woz like ohmy.gif my new vaja :wub: @ the poor vaja the giani woz like hai hai mera vaja im like oooopzzz parji sooo sowwie hes like dnt worryyy :wub: thats woz soo embarrassing never have i from then picked up a vaja blush.gif :wub:

another emabarasing moment woz when i had to go to sumone's funeral and we were going in to the room and there woz two doors i had my head dwn i and i went right into the dooor head first and all the women were like ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif and sum women gave me a reallly bad look :wub: and then sum bibi goes to me putt u should really look where and wot u walk into i woz like blush.gifohmy.gif hmm must think abt that nxt time dat woz a mad time