Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

I dont remember at the moment if I have any embarassing moments personally, but I do remember when it was my sisters wedding, my youngest sister nearly tripped her up while she was coming to the Divan hall, she was like half way through and my youngest sister got infront of her and she didn't know and nearly slipped, she just about saved the Rumala from going down.. Aw, I felt well sorry for her, poor thing. . but she went bright red in the face.

After my mum really did have a go @ my youngest sis, poor thing got slapped up aswell  tongue.gif

...another wedding scene,

I went to a friends sons wedding, and during the Lavaan the girl was larfing like an <banned word filter activated> and looking around, at the time it was just so embarasing, how can you look  up while the lavaan & larf ?  :@   It was her who was doing the larfing and acting like a fool and i felt embarased  :@

141997[/snapback]

awww penji... :@

oh these are really funny.

the most embarrassing one- touch wood had none lol.

ah add more.

142010[/snapback]

Come On SSM, I'm sure u must hav had ur embarassing moments ! ..... Cum on now spit it out ! Wat was it

LOL.gif lolz...

Sorry singh sandhu Paji another embarrasing moment for u more like it..lol...

you cant spell embarrasing, you've spelt Emabarasing . . LOL.gif   lolz, sorry just had 2 point it out

141999[/snapback]

HEEEYYY ohmy.gif ! NOT FAIR ! sikh Kuri Penji u not supose 2 have seen that !

MOD HELP ! How do I change emabarasing 2 Embarassing?

Umm.. lol well i got an emb. moment to add....

i leave work in the morning and im usually half asleep... i got up got ready and came to work, i was sitting at my chair and saw a string hanging from my shirt and tried to pull it off when i realized my shirt was on inside out :$ i ran to the washroom .... thats when i realized why people were looking at me all weird on the subway.....

at one of the sikh camps 3 years ago i went sleeping walking into the boys dorms....... the next morning when i came down everyone was talking about the girl who was in their dorms wearing a yellow bunny rabbit night suit which was only me and now i get called "sleep walking girl"

the nest night i tipped out someones bag in the same room as me...... and she noticed after i tipped it all out blush.gif

everyone who went that year remembers that sleep walking girls even if some dont know it was me

another time i had to do a play on stage for the year assemblies and i stacked it over and said <admin-profanity filter activated> in the microphone

oh oh and i still remember i hurt this girl at iceskating and when my dad came to pick me up he found out n slapped me infronta all my m8z :@

i remember.... i was in grade 1 ..gurdaspur...

since my math teacher was very strict .... she never use to let students go out of class in her period...

so even if u have to go to washroom... no way!!

tht day,... i was having some tummy prblm.... and pressue was increasing :@

since i was the prefect (or monitor...as we use to say in india) so i had a gud impression in class,,,, i asked the teacher for permission to washroom... i said plzz plzz ....somehow she let me go...

ok everything fine... but after some time ... pressure started again... and i was afraid to ask her again..

and thre i go... i pooped in class... no.gifno.gif

man... everyone started laughing ..whole class....and i started to cry :@

even my teacher scolded me... aaah yes i remember her name ..Grover madam...

then some bibi took me out of the class ... i was crying.. but bibi was nice... she cleaned me rolleyes.gif and gave me biscuits...

then my mom came to school... and she gave a nice word to the teacher... blush.gif

but seriously... i was not comfortable in that school till my dad was transferred to delhi in grade 4!!

i dont remeber any more yet...!!

Well ive had a few

1) We were on a school trip and had stopped for a break at this Travel lodge off a motor way, i needed a toilet so bad i rushed into the nearest toilet i could find but when i got in i found women and no urinals ohmy.gif :

2)Me and my mate were getting really vexxed at our form tutor as she kept picking o us for minor things so wen she had her back at me to have a go at my mate i stuck my middle fingers up at her but the thing i didnt realise was that she was standing in front of a mirror :@:

haha, i remember when i was 3, i was watching this kids cartoon wth our class,

some crappy educational thngy which i diistinctly remember as candle saying bye

as kids, we all said bye to the thing. halfway as i was saying "byeeeee" my voice went. i looked around thinking "where has my voice gone?"

there was another kid that was like "byeeeeee"

then i thought "oh tera bhalaa hogya" and i vomitted on the poor kids shoulder, and he started crying

and i was just startled, i had no idea what was going on.

and it killed the whole atmosphere

i remember they had to call my bibi in especially

i still got a sweet from the teachers at the end of the day, even thought i ruined some poor kids day by doing ulte all over his white sweater.

another time, a year later (so im four now), we used to get milk in nursery, and the little kid that was giving out milk and me got into some sort of argument.

i trip him over and whatever milk he was carrying end up smashing.

Bhul Chukke Muaff