The Holy Script For Sikhs

Satsriakal to all and ms514 Ji!

You are an example member of a cult, not Sikhi. Your words demonstrate what names you are japping.

Please do not send me private E-mails attached with poisonous viruses.

Balbir Singh

159333[/snapback]

How do you address your mother by calling her Mum mummy, mam, mata, umma, or just by her name? Sikhs refer to the holy book as Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Now many sikhs have much more imortant things to discuss than how to refer o the SGGS ji!

Any educated person (in Sikhsim) is well aware of how to address SGGS Ji. Hope this reply is of benefit to you.

Good day to you Sir

You are an example member of a cult, not Sikhi. Your words demonstrate what names you are japping.

Please do not send me private E-mails attached with poisonous viruses.

Balbir Singh

159333[/snapback]

Vaheguru,

Balbir Singh,

You come to this forum. Critisize everything and everyone act like you're God in human form. Begin insulting this that have a deep significance in the Sikh ethos, yet you expect everyone to be patient and listen to your riddles and follow your circles?

First you go to Tapoban and try spreading your views. After failing to get attention you come to Sikhsangat to restart you mission.

'BalbirJi' (as you callyourself on your website), you have your website with your views stated. Ironically you call a Guru Ka Sikh, a follower of the Guru, Gurbani as 'a member if a cult, not Sikhi'. I suggest you to stay calm, and add as much content on your cyber dera (your website) you wnat, and allow people interested in your views to follow them.

This is a Panthic website and most members are not interested in your views. Stop coming here and disrespecting respected members of this forum. Please.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

HAHAHAHA ms514 sending a private email with a VIRUS?!?!?!?!

i mean if the source was credible, MAYBE you could believe it, but if you're going to lie, "balbir ji", at least make it something that's believable! no one's gonna waste a spare moment of their time to attack you... Guru's Sikhs don't go attacking people... ..plus, you attack yourself in every post you write...

Quote >>>And you know nothing about me or anyone else here...that much is obvious. <<<

A person is known by his deeds. You are known by your writings.

Quote >>>One does not ask for Amrit from a cobra's mouth. <<<

It does not matter what a cobra receives to eat. He produces poison out of it.

Quote >>> . . . the Panj Pyare which gave Amrit to the Tenth Master himself. The Panj Pyare are the Guru Incarnate . . . <<<

Please provide a reference from the Guru. I will be grateful.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji celebrated Vaisakhi of 1699 with Sikhs. He lived many years after this Vaisakhi day. He was adorned writing poems and mythology. He might have written something about Panj Pyare.

Quote >>>Pity your blindness is as thick as your intellect. <<<

I am impressed with your farsightedness.

Quote >>>I challenged you, not God. Unless of course you think you are God <<<

God is in all. God is all. Challenging anybody is challenging God.

The son of ego! Better challenge ego.

Quote >>>Every Sikh challenges the Guru. <<<

Come out of the illusion saying sorry for it.

Quote >>>You were even given the chance to be a Guru...I asked you to provide my inspiration <<<

All the Gurus are thanking you for giving them a chance to be a Guru. Look at your destination. You landed here again complaining "and you instead provided me with more confusing riddles and a constant display of unending ego as you continue to here and other places. <<<

Quote >>>I pity you. <<<

I hope your container is full now with it.

I wish to ask you a question to extend the Satsang. Gurdev asked Khalsas to wear a Kachha. Since when are you controlling it?

Satsriakal Pakandi Baba Ji!

So many posts in one day, perhaps you have to say a lot.

You wrote "Sikhs refer to the holy book as Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji."

The question here is how the Gurus used to refer the holy book.

You continued "Now many sikhs have much more imortant things to discuss than how to refer o the SGGS ji! <<<

Please try to find an end of the snarled thread to begin solving it.

Good luck.

Balbir Singh

Satsriakal to all and Lion(LK)King Ji!

You urged "This is a Panthic website and most members are not interested in your views. Stop coming here and disrespecting respected members of this forum. Please."

At last you declared that you are a cult and have particular interests.

I do not wish to join you nor to take your customers away.

Wishing you God and the Guru's blessings I pray and hope you try best to spread true Guru's message in the future.

Love.

Balbir Singh

Satsriakal to all and Lion(LK)King Ji!

You urged "This is a Panthic website and most members are not interested in your views. Stop coming here and disrespecting respected members of this forum. Please."

At last you declared that you are a cult and have particular interests.

I do not wish to join you nor to take your customers away.

Wishing you God and the Guru's blessings I pray and hope you try best to spread true Guru's message in the future.

Love.

Balbir Singh

159410[/snapback]

Satsriakal to all and Balbir Singh!

Well, since the "panth" is a cult as you put it, and you have no intention of "taking our customers away" nor do you care to "join us", then you are mearly wasting your time on a panthic site.

Good bye and Good riddance.

Love,

Khalsa4ever.

Sat Sri Akal:

LOL.gif   LOL.gif   LOL.gif

Perhaps it is time to close this thread...otherwise, Balbir Sahib might tell on me... blush.gif

159454[/snapback]

Say Sat Sri Akal And pray truth for all

its something the mod shud have done a long time ago lol ......but its been entertaining nevertheless

ps balbir please dont reply to my post with a riddle

lots of love