Rename Indira Gandhi International Airport Now!

Has anyone ever thought that Indira Gandhi International Airport is a taunting name for the airport in Delhi? Would we ever name an airport after Ahmad Shah Abdali? Why do we have an airport named after the person who attacked Darbar Sahib?

Why have no sikhs ever said that this is an insult to all sikhs?

Can sikhs name the amritsar airport Shaheed Bhai Satwant Singh and Bhai Beant Singh airport? Can sikhs have a Sukha Singh Jinda Singh airport?

If India wants sikhs to live in India, then India cannot name airports after the killers of our people. Why should we be the doormats of india?

I say we demand for Indira Gandhi International Airport to be renamed Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji International Airport.

What do you all think?

Can we unite some of the big sikhs orgs in the US, UK, Canada, etc to pressure the Indian gov't? Can some of the shady sikh characters who are indian agents help us out with this, the ones who take our names to Indian embassies and get us blacklisted?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rename delhi airport to hindustan national airport and we will rename amritsar airport to khalistan international airport. that would be nice but it will take time. :lol:

but anyways rename indira airport to something neutral.

Why can't it be renamed with a more neutral name? So that nobody is offended and we're all equal.

Has anyone ever thought that Indira Gandhi International Airport is a taunting name for the airport in Delhi? Would we ever name an airport after Ahmad Shah Abdali? Why do we have an airport named after the person who attacked Darbar Sahib?

Why have no sikhs ever said that this is an insult to all sikhs?

Can sikhs name the amritsar airport Shaheed Bhai Satwant Singh and Bhai Beant Singh airport? Can sikhs have a Sukha Singh Jinda Singh airport?

If India wants sikhs to live in India, then India cannot name airports after the killers of our people. Why should we be the doormats of india?

I say we demand for Indira Gandhi International Airport to be renamed Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji International Airport.

What do you all think?

Can we unite some of the big sikhs orgs in the US, UK, Canada, etc to pressure the Indian gov't? Can some of the shady sikh characters who are indian agents help us out with this, the ones who take our names to Indian embassies and get us blacklisted?

waking the sleeping masses

:TH:

I Donot Support changin the name of the Airport or Any other public place to my Guru's Name.

Airport have all kind of people who may come drunk, smoke, doing all kinds of Nasha, shops inside the airport selling liquor, tobacco and all that anti sikhi stuff.

Why wud you want your Guru's name be associated with such a place where all these things are present?

This is applicable to all the public places. I dont know why we feel so proud to associate such places with our Guru's name. If you travel on GT road, you will find a numerous Guru Nanak Dhabas, where all kinds of filthy stuff is being sold. Guru Nanak Public school (I was a student of one), where nothing related to Guru Nanak is taught. That day is not far when you might even see a Desi Theka under a Guru's name.

So stop this nonsense.

I Donot Support changin the name of the Airport or Any other public place to my Guru's Name.

Airport have all kind of people who may come drunk, smoke, doing all kinds of Nasha, shops inside the airport selling liquor, tobacco and all that anti sikhi stuff.

Why wud you want your Guru's name be associated with such a place where all these things are present?

This is applicable to all the public places. I dont know why we feel so proud to associate such places with our Guru's name. If you travel on GT road, you will find a numerous Guru Nanak Dhabas, where all kinds of filthy stuff is being sold. Guru Nanak Public school (I was a student of one), where nothing related to Guru Nanak is taught. That day is not far when you might even see a Desi Theka under a Guru's name.

So stop this nonsense.

I agree there are all sorts of dodgy people at the airport, i remember when i went to dehli airport in 1997 i was only 9 and i got lost and some guy starting looking at me in a perverted manner and then started following me!!! :wub: @ The worst thing is im a guy well i was a boy then however luckily some canadian guy saved me, im so grateful- i could have been kidnapped. :@

Ps: i dont know how i came out with that random story :lol:

I agree there are all sorts of dodgy people at the airport, i remember when i went to dehli airport in 1997 i was only 9 and i got lost and some guy starting looking at me in a perverted manner and then started following me!!! :@ @ The worst thing is im a guy well i was a boy then however luckily some canadian guy saved me, im so grateful- i could have been kidnapped. :lol:

Yeah, well i'm still alive and looking for you! :wub:

I agree there are all sorts of dodgy people at the airport, i remember when i went to dehli airport in 1997 i was only 9 and i got lost and some guy starting looking at me in a perverted manner and then started following me!!! :wub: @ The worst thing is im a guy well i was a boy then however luckily some canadian guy saved me, im so grateful- i could have been kidnapped. :@

Yeah, well i'm still alive and looking for you! :@

So your the lucha ohmy.gif did you have no shame checking out a 9 yr old :lol:

That day is not far when you might even see a Desi Theka under a Guru's name.

The day is here, we have halls and community centres in the UK already, some have permanent fixtures to beer kegs.

A big NO to changing any establishment name to Guru Jees, especially where there are blatant manmat activities taking place...

Drop the Indira Gandhi name though, problem is they still love her in Hindooland and so do some other nations. Delhi Sikhs are a bunch of jokers, they won't kick up a fuss.