Another Against Sikhi

Awsw ] (477-14)

aasaa.

Aasaa:

ihMdU qurk khw qy Awey ikin eyh rwh clweI ] (477-14, Awsw, Bgq kbIr jI)

hindoo turak kahaa tay aa-ay kin ayh raah chalaa-ee.

Where have the Hindus and Muslims come from? Who put them on their different paths?

idl mih soic ibcwir kvwdy iBsq dojk ikin pweI ]1] (477-14, Awsw, Bgq kbIr jI)

dil meh soch bichaar kavaaday bhisat dojak kin paa-ee. ||1||

Think of this, and contemplate it within your mind, O men of evil intentions. Who will go to heaven and hell? ||1||

kwjI qY kvn kqyb bKwnI ] (477-15, Awsw, Bgq kbIr jI)

kaajee tai kavan katayb bakhaanee.

O Qazi, which book have you read?

pVHq gunq AYsy sB mwry iknhUM Kbir n jwnI ]1] rhwau ] (477-15, Awsw, Bgq kbIr jI)

parhHat gunat aisay sabh maaray kinhooN khabar na jaanee. ||1|| rahaa-o.

Such scholars and students have all died, and none of them have discovered the inner meaning. ||1||Pause||

skiq snyhu kir suMniq krIAY mY n bdaugw BweI ] (477-16, Awsw, Bgq kbIr jI)

sakat sanayhu kar sunat karee-ai mai na bad-ugaa bhaa-ee.

Because of the love of woman, circumcision is done; I don't believe in it, O Siblings of Destiny.

jau ry Kudwie moih qurku krYgw Awpn hI kit jweI ]2] (477-17, Awsw, Bgq kbIr jI)

ja-o ray khudaa-ay mohi turak karaigaa aapan hee kat jaa-ee. ||2||

If God wished me to be a Muslim, it would be cut off by itself. ||2||

suMniq kIey qurku jy hoiegw Aaurq kw ikAw krIAY ] (477-17, Awsw, Bgq kbIr jI)

sunat kee-ay turak jay ho-igaa a-urat kaa ki-aa karee-ai.

If circumcision makes one a Muslim, then what about a woman?

ArD srIrI nwir n CofY qw qy ihMdU hI rhIAY ]3] (477-18, Awsw, Bgq kbIr jI)

araDh sareeree naar na chhodai taa tay hindoo hee rahee-ai. ||3||

She is the other half of a man's body, and she does not leave him, so he remains a Hindu. ||3||

Cwif kqyb rwmu Bju baury julm krq hY BwrI ] (477-18, Awsw, Bgq kbIr jI)

chhaad katayb raam bhaj ba-uray julam karat hai bhaaree.

Give up your holy books, and remember the Lord, you fool, and stop oppressing others so badly.

kbIrY pkrI tyk rwm kI qurk rhy pichwrI ]4]8] (477-19, Awsw, Bgq kbIr jI)

kabeerai pakree tayk raam kee turak rahay pachihaaree. ||4||8||

Kabeer has grasped hold of the Lord's Support, and the Muslims have utterly failed. ||4||8||

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, reading this article was disturbing but not at all surprising. But it teaches a lot to us.

First of all it teaches us the islamic ideology, the way they preach their religion ...by slandering other religions and distorting their history and true facts and that's an area where sikhism is different. It's i feel the most tolerant and righteous religion of all. Whereas muslims play by words and by twisting the facts in such a manner that they project other religions as either..changed,distorted,false or man made....whereas islam is projected as true religion of allah.

May waheguru bless them with positive thinking, tolerance, and honesty.

But the irony of it all is then they try to claim Guru Ji was a muslim as does this article....and a lot of thought has gone into it if you read through it.

http://www.angelfire.com/indie/nanak/Nanak1.html

Honestly, reading this article was disturbing but not at all surprising. But it teaches a lot to us.

First of all it teaches us the islamic ideology, the way they preach their religion ...by slandering other religions and distorting their history and true facts and that's an area where sikhism is different. It's i feel the most tolerant and righteous religion of all. Whereas muslims play by words and by twisting the facts in such a manner that they project other religions as either..changed,distorted,false or man made....whereas islam is projected as true religion of allah.

But the irony of it all is then they try to claim Guru Ji was a muslim as does this article....and a lot of thought has gone into it if you read through it.

Muslims say that JESUS was also a muslim.

Attack on sikhi

This is truly disgusting. these fanatic muslims (creators of the site) have attacked sikhism. This is false propaganda attack on our guru ji.

rattling their cage

They really get offended when they learn that guru nanak ji said:

there is no hindu and no muslim

naa koi hindu naa koi muslmaaan

i noticed on the site they respond aggressively to that. They dont understand the meaning. Guru ji was saying that there is no hindu and no muslim in gods court and every1 has a equal status. but they are too ignotant to see the true meaning.

How dare they call the GUrus "pretenders" and "false prophets".

THEY HAV HAD THEIR SAY (LIES) ON THEIR SITES FOR FAR TO LONG! now its my turn to reveal some truths.

Disclaimer

The passages you are about to read are in no way disrespecting islam. The stories which are told below are derived from english translations of the quaran that i have read. i have provided information and i am in no way influencing nor insinuating anything about islam. The evidence i present is from quaran translation sources that i have read. ANything derived by yourselves after reading this is simply your own opinion.

Muhammed's life

MUhammed was 40 something when he founded islam. he fell down a mountain (apparently) and survived. Then (apparently) he claims allah sent an angel to him and instructed him to make the religion called islam. all non muslims were to be called kaafirs (non believers). the punishement for kaafirs was death if they refused to convert. he waged many wars against kaafir nations, killing and converting in the thousands. he also married a young girl called ayesha at the age of 6. he consumated the marriage when she was 9. in the quran it mentions she used 2 play with dolls still wen he married her...so u get the idea of how young she was.

muhammed pbuh

the young girl ayesha was the daughter of abhu bakhar. abhu backhar and muhammed regarded each other as brothers. SO when one day muhamemd asked abhu for his 6 year old dauther ayesha's hand in marriage....abhu bakhar replied "but u are my brother, my daughter is your daughter, if u marry my daughter will that not be incest?" to which muhammed replied "but it is allah's will".

muhammed phuh again

As u may well know, muhammed was illiterate. therefore he cud not read or write. the quaran was not written by him, he claimed it came down to him from a mountain.

muhammed pbuh once again

If the quaran is the word of Allah (god). then the insrtuctions/rules to obey are important for muslims. in the quarn it says a muslim must have no more than 4 wifes. Muhammed had at least 9. he had a few prostitutes as wifes...he claimed he was helping them out . so Allah says u only allowd 4 wives but yet mohammed had 9. therefore he is technically disobeying allah.

inequality in islam

IN THE QUARN a sura is like a chapter, and in sura 4 and 9 i clearly understand their views on equality. if men and women are equal why aint women allowed 4 husbands? according to shariah law a woman cannot accuse a man of rape unless she has a male witness to back up her claims. also in these suras u read that it is ok for a man to hit a women if she is disobedient. it doesnt say clearly how much u can beat her, but it says clearly that u may use appropriate force to beat her into obedience.

science in quaran

from what i gather early on in the suras, it says clearly that the earth is flat.

wrath of allah

it says all kaafirs shall feel the wrath of allah, gods anger.

martydom rewarded with virgins

If u die for islam , it says u shall be rewarded in heaven with many virgins. the so called paradise.

conclusion

There is 1 god. God of all. god dont belong to any religion.

Under gods instruction we are to regard all humans as equal.

lets pray for the well being of all and at the time take action against the fanatics that attack sikhi.

and also lets do an ardas that a sikh hacker hacks that site lol.

Sat sri akaal

Not to worry. These days, almost every Tom, D and Harry is computer savvy and many choose to become self-appointed 'enlightened ones' without even understanding their very own divine nature, begin punching onto the internet just about anything that we think we are convinced about. Many of us become armchair philosophers without looking within and working on our own nature that needs to be redirected to the Divine Light. Instead, we waste it on immature words simply to prove just how wise we are, and how the rest are all foolish. Nothing more foolish than in thinking oneself to be wiser than the other. Count that person to be the moorak of all moorakhs.

Muslims say that JESUS was also a muslim.

Well Jews/Christians/Muslims all believe in each other to be people of the book, and the religions all mention each prophet