Sikhi To The Max 2!

gurbani is what the gurus taught us directly

katha and veechar upon gurbani within ones mind should be done daily and will change with progress

then why read jatha books. . .why not spend ur time reading more gurbani? lol. this convo isnt going anywhere. lol

jatha books?

i read all kinds of books, because they are interesting

and reading books (about sikhi) and listening to katha is fine! its good! i have done so myself! where have i said that it isnt good?

but gurbani and katha are 2 different things

with gurbani alone we can get to great states, but with meanings and katha alone, we can not get very far. both, of course, is best

a deep understanding of bani along with continued recital of gurbani

A change of name and a slight change of views. . .interesting.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so it would be good if we had a katha search engine. . .as it will help increase gyaan. . . and our understanding of gurbani.

if you TRUELY value gurmat since you stress a lot on Katha..

then you would not be wasting your time arguing with others..

instead spending time to LEARN and PRACTIZE Gurmat

shota ver,

chatrik

gurparsad

:@

anyway, sikhitothemax 2 is made by Tarsem singh aswell who made sikhitothemax...

sikhitothemax is finished as far as i know and will be out soon for people to download - will be on sikhitothemax.com

its VERYYYY GOOOD, ALOT of time and effort went into making this program, and when it comes out you'll know what i mean.

so...just abit more time and it will be on everyones computer :@ ... the interface is really good too :lol:

so it would be good if we had a katha search engine. . .as it will help increase gyaan. . . and our understanding of gurbani.

yes but the katha is based on other singhs views whilst gurbani is based on satguru jee only

gurbani is always true, whereas katha is different from different peoples prospective

gurbani is what the gurus taught us directly

katha and veechar upon gurbani within ones mind should be done daily and will change with progress

then why read jatha books. . .why not spend ur time reading more gurbani? lol. this convo isnt going anywhere. lol

Khalistan Zindabad bro, I think Bhai Randhir Singhs books are a jewel to the panth, Bhai Sahib goes into so much depth of the 5 khands and dasum duar and anhad shbad. These topics are rarely discussed. These books of Bhai sahib were only meant to go to the gursikhs in his circle, however with guru sahibs kirpa they got out and the whole sangat can read them.

Read Bhai Sahibs books is like doing Bhai Sahibs sangat.

SAME GOES FOR BABA HARNAAM SINGH, BHAI SAHIB WAS AWESOME AND THE AMOUNT OF KAMAI THEY DID WAS AMAZING!! I ALSO RESPECT BABA GURBACHAN SINGH JEE, BUT I HAVENT READ ANY OF THEIR BOOKS YET AND IF GURU SASHIB WILLS I WILL ONE DAY!!

Gurfateh!!!

• 2 months later...