Are Other Religions Wrong?

Surrey Singh

Guru Gobind Singh Ji himself states that he was sent

to the world to start the real panth, all the devtis and all

the preachers were calling themselves God, they became

so hankari that they forgot the truth.

In dasam granth sahiab, guru ji basically states that he will

bring the real path to the people and will not fall into the

egotistical trap all the other 'so called' saints/rishis/munis/bairagis/devtas falled for ...

----------------

However you can always say which is the better religion,

the one that remembers god the most..

||Of all religions, the best religion

sarab Dharam meh saraysat Dharam.

is to chant the Name of the Lord and maintain pure conduct. ||

------------------

Sikhism #1, that's all I can say.. :e:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I have noticed that it's not hard to equally respect someone of any religion as long as they follow it and do not commit sinful deeds

yes i agree but wot exactly is a sinful deed? muslims slaughter goats at the birth of a child, (2 for a boy, 1 for a girl rolleyes.gif ) and the halal method of slaughter is not exactly humane. when standing before dharam raj, will a muslim have to stand responsible for such actions? or because they are done under the guise of religion, does that make them acceptable?

there are ahadith and quran quotes that say once the time of ramadan is over, impose special taxes on non muslims, humiliate them, and if htey stand up against them, kill them. this type of thing again does happen in the muslim world. prophet mohammed in bukhari said "who ever changes his religion (from islam), kill him". if someone follows their "religious" teachings, what will happen to them after death?

i am not ripping sufi or shia muslims because their heads are screwed on a little better.......but as for crazy sunni muslims who are brainwashing more and more people into islam, its all well and good to say "dont worry, just respect them", what happens by 2020 when muslims are in a MAJORITY in t

he uk?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

KS

This is why it's difficult to respect Islam when it commands the killing of any Muslim who leaves Islam for another religion. In my view everyone will be judged by Dharam Raj whether it's Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus or Sikhs. It is foolish to assume that there is such a defence as 'my religion said it was o.k.' A sin is a sin because it's defined by rationality. If your religion says it's o.k. to kill someone of another religion because by doing so you are following god's command then you will suffer for it. The reason being that Waheguru gave everyone a rational mind and a conscience, if you block your rationality and your conscience in order to follow the irrational injunctions of your religion then you have not used all that Waheguru has given you. So you will suffer in the end.

As for 2020, that year will come and go and Muslims will not be a majority. They used to claim that there were 3 million Muslims in the uk but there turned out to be only 1.5 million in 2001. No government or other establishment will allow Islam to become the majority religion.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

agree totally

but as for muslims in britain.....i dunno about numbers.......but just going out u see em EVERYWHERE......headscarfed women pop up nearly everywhere.......even in alton towers u see bearded cap wearin muslim men n women with propa fully covering burkhas ohmy.gif

i even see the odd white muslim around now......it all comes down to the fact that they do daw'ah - brainwashing that islam is tolerant peaceful and the truth - and alot of ppl half fall for it!

• 3 years later...

Theres only ONE Rab - we've given Rab different names (i.e. Vaheguru, Allah etc) - we believe in different ways of gettin to Guru's Charan - i.e. Sikh do Paat, Simran, Kirtan, Hindu's do Pooja etc - we cant say a religion is wrong - jus say its different - got pretty much the same destination but jus on different paths!!!

^^ thats what i think anyway!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I was having a discussion with a Christian girl in my class about what happens after death. I told her about what Guru Ji says (churasee lakh joon, etc)...but she said that Christians do not believe in re-incarnation and that before this life we all lived in a 'spirit world'...the thing that confuses me is this: i know 100% for sure that whatever Guru Ji has told us is the Truth, but does that mean that all of the billions of Christians, Muslims etc..are wrong? i brought up the points as to why some are born handicapped, or some people in 3rd world countries starve their whole lives, or some babies die when they are very young...what happens to them?...her response was that we have to make the best of what we got...and that everyone can make it to God, if they be the best they can, with what they have. She also said that if a baby dies, or a handicapped person, they automatically go to heaven. All of this does not add up to me, because why would God 'bless' some with 'good' lives, and make others suffer? There is definitely Karma in the universe. Why would one person have to pray alot, avoid sins all their lives, and live a disciplined lifestyle to make it to heaven, and a little baby who dies right after birth, does not do anything, and goes to Heaven? ... Again my question is this: are all the other religions wrong?...misled?...why are there so many differences in religious beliefs, since there is only One God anyway? i would love to hear your views on this matter.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

IK ONG KAR SATGUR PARSAD!

After death, every soul merges with HIM.. one and the only one!!

Think about this:

If you're in a classroom, doing an experiment.. And the results of the whole class goes against yours - You tend to think that they are right and you're wrong - But it could be that you're the only one correct. Does that mean you are wrong because of the majority vote?

Another thought:

The mojority of Humans in the world used to think the Earth is flat in one time period. Does that make it true?

Same way: You base your arguements on "millions of people cant be wrong" - but how is that not possible?