**alert** Sikhs Should Boycott Hindu March

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKKWJKF, I appeal to the youth to not let thier auntie ,mothers and sisters join this march as we are Sikhs not Hindus,and this march has been organised by that very same oraganisation the RSS which is hell bent on destroying Sikhism and it Soverignity,The video link i provide below and the pic shows what was happening at the old b&q warehouse at 8pm today 7th oct 2006,in which you see sikhs worshipping idols and praising them,among them are a few naamdharis and other so called sikhs,how can sikhs in the countrys biggest sikh community continue to tarnish thier image and diss thier True Guru, so alert all your family and friends to boycott this march and not go ,also look out for literature they give out which may be anti gurmat or anti sikh

post-5401-1160252041.jpg

Veera, Namdharis and other people who worship idols are not Sikhs, so you don't need to make a plea.

Just because you see a person with a turban and beard do not atomatically assume they are Sikhs. They are imposters. You are right about spreading the word in Gudrwaras etc. - But banadrian aunties who will attend any funcion in order to stuff there salwar with food, will never be deterred from attending such functions.

Gur Fateh!

open your minds people! whats rong with going to different religious functions? dus it affect your life, if your a strong sikh then it wnt affect u!

So your view on this is that us Sikhs shoud ignore it? Makes it much eaiser for bhaman like you to lead Sikhs away don't it. We'll continue to preach in order to educate the foolish.

open your minds people! whats rong with going to different religious functions? dus it affect your life, if your a strong sikh then it wnt affect u!

learn from the muslims......oh marjaan gey par kadey kise hor de dar nai ja kay khardey(they will die but nvr attend mandir,gurdwara etc)

n u know very well who is organising the event......its RSS!!!!.....r u un-parrhh or something?

dun u know these @#$%&!$# are cutting our roots?

ONLY SIKHS shud not go......can't say about naamdhaaris......they'r even lower than hindus.....at least hindus remember their dietes whereas these shameless people had put their head under bibi indra's chapli' and rejected their true guru.

oh snap

:TH: :D

actually...

ya know what...

i dont mind if you go..im all for it...

just as long as the following also effect you as well:

i hope the march is interrupted by rain, lightning, thunder and stuff

sad...its on my lil sis' bday LOL.gif

i also hope that the people slip on the banana peals that others will throw after having their disgusting meals which had bugs and nasty stuff in it like mold etc

also..i wish that they will look like complete lunatics marhcin with their ridiculously looking outfits.

and i want their hair to mess up making them look like absurd marchers

lastly...i wish them all to have such an outstanding, preposterous march..that it will be in the news all over the place

wouldnt that just be lovely? rolleyes.gif

sorry if the above was a bit too kind

rolleyes.gif

and once again....

no...

im not sorry if this post has offended anyone :D rolleyes.gif

ONLY SIKHS shud not go......can't say about naamdhaaris......they'r even lower than hindus.....at least hindus remember their dietes whereas these shameless people had put their head under bibi indra's chapli' and rejected their true guru.

oh snap

:TH: :D

actually...

ya know what...

i dont mind if you go..im all for it...

just as long as the following also effect you as well:

sad...its on my lil sis' bday LOL.gif

i also hope that the people slip on the banana peals that others will throw after having their disgusting meals which had bugs and nasty stuff in it like mold etc

also..i wish that they will look like complete lunatics marhcin with their ridiculously looking outfits.

lastly...i wish them all to have such an outstanding, preposterous march..that it will be in the news all over the place

wouldnt that just be lovely? rolleyes.gif

sorry if the above was a bit too kind

rolleyes.gif

and once again....

no...

im not sorry if this post has offended anyone :s rolleyes.gif

:cry: :cry: :TH: :TH:

i'd say feel pls offended :D :s

Do you know what, you guys are going "crazy" about all this, being well paranoid. Did anyone "Sikh" say to Guru Nanak Dev Ji maharaj, you should not visit the "Kabba", muslim pilgrimige site, where Guru Ji's feet were moved by an imam, but the kaba moved, hence GOD is everywhere.

I am trying to say GOD is everywhere, still believe the one and only, Guru ji visited many places, does it really matter if we worship the one LORD. As long as "Sikhi" is within your heart does it really matter where you worship the one LORD.

Think again when you answer such threads.

Khalsa Girl, what you said is very bad, yet you calling yourself khalsa girl you thought bad about others:

sad...its on my lil sis' bday

Guru ji's have taught us that "Bhandhya dha palah soach, burah nah soacho" "Burah soacho ghay, they apna bura hojandha yah"

Have we forgotton "Bala" and "Mardana", Guru Ji also Could have said he didnt want them as companion just because they were Hindu and Muslim.

However, anyone mocking "Sikhi" should be dealt with non violently,.

The amount of Sikhs tht visited today at the hindu RSS march was digsuting ,Mr Darshan Singh Dokal a commitee member of Himmat Sohis Singh Sabha GUrdwara was present mingling and joining in the ceremonies.There was also a very large group of Naamdharis(pakhandeez) and they were told by naujwanas what they are doing is wrong but they refered the issue to police who calmly dealt and understood the youngsters's feelings.I for one will not allow any naamdhari to Southall Nagar Kirtan just as they reported the naujwanas 2 the polcie they wont be allowed to attaned our nagar kirtan - this idiots and idol worshipers are a disease to Sikhi .......Videos showing all the days events including HImmat Sohis crew and naamdharis will be uplaoded soon

Guest Singh_jee

sit on a forum complainin all day, then wen some one comes in with a different perspective they go all defensive and attack the people who think of things differently!

vaah vaaaaaaah well done people!