My Last Ever Post!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have you tried saying a prayer? have you tried doing ardaas.

do this, make 2 notes. write yes on one n no on the other one. put em both in an open utensil big enough to fit your hand. wakeup at amritvela, do japji sahib paath with full devotion then do ardaas asking for a way. if you pick yes then u know you got this body to become khalsa.

jah maat pitaa sut meet na bhaa-ee.

Where there is no mother, father, children, friends or siblings

man oohaa naam tayrai sang sahaa-ee.

- O my mind, there, only the Naam, the Name of the Lord, shall be with you as your help and support.

jah mahaa bha-i-aan doot jam dalai.

Where the great and terrible Messenger of Death shall try to crush you,

tah kayval naam sang tayrai chalai.

there, only the Naam shall go along with you

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Maaroo on Pannaa 1101

pauVI ]

hir jI mwqw hir jI ipqw hir jIau pRiqpwlk ]

hir jI myrI swr kry hm hir ky bwlk ]

shjy shij iKlwiedw nhI krdw Awlk ]

Aaugxu ko n icqwrdw gl syqI lwiek ]

muih mMgW soeI dyvdw hir ipqw suKdwiek ]

igAwnu rwis nwmu Dnu sauipEnu iesu saudy lwiek ]

swJI gur nwil bhwilAw srb suK pwiek ]

mY nwlhu kdy n ivCuVY hir ipqw sBnw glw lwiek ]21]

pourree ||

har jee maathaa har jee pithaa har jeeo prathipaalak ||

har jee maeree saar karae ham har kae baalak ||

sehajae sehaj khilaaeidhaa nehee karadhaa aalak ||

aougan ko n chithaaradhaa gal saethee laaeik ||

muhi ma(n)gaa(n) soee dhaevadhaa har pithaa sukhadhaaeik ||

giaan raas naam dhhan soupioun eis soudhae laaeik ||

saajhee gur naal behaaliaa sarab sukh paaeik ||

mai naalahu kadhae n vishhurrai har pithaa sabhanaa galaa laaeik ||21||

Pauree:

The Dear Lord is my mother, the Dear Lord is my father; the Dear Lord cherishes and nurtures me.

The Dear Lord takes care of me; I am the child of the Lord.

Slowly and steadily, He feeds me; He never fails.

He does not remind me of my faults; He hugs me close in His embrace.

Whatever I ask for, He give me; the Lord is my peace-giving father.

He has blessed me with the capital, the wealth of spiritual wisdom; He has made me worthy of this merchandise.

He has made me a partner with the Guru; I have obtained all peace and comforts.

He is with me, and shall never separate from me; the Lord, my father, is potent to do everything. ||21||

my dear sweet brother, i do not know you, just as you do not know me

but i can feel your pain and your longing and aching and in return my heart pours out love for you, i hope you can accept this worthless gift from me; you are in my prayers and i hope that one day you will get the chance to shine and light the world as you are doing now, but as a Guru ka Sikh :D Guru Sahib is always there to assist you; as hard as it may be, as easy as it may be me to say, please keep the faith beloved brother, please keep the faith, keep the hope alive, and one day my dear one, you will Realise the Truth within yourself because you are the embodiment of the Lord and He loves you and He will never seperate from you. please forgive me for any mistakes. pray.gif

Guest s133k_s1kh
have you tried saying a prayer? have you tried doing ardaas.

do this, make 2 notes. write yes on one n no on the other one. put em both in an open utensil big enough to fit your hand. wakeup at amritvela, do japji sahib paath with full devotion then do ardaas asking for a way. if yes comes out then u know you got this body to become khalsa.

FATEH!!

Do what PAPI said. I have seen people do this, but do it with full devotion. You'll get the answer. Don't think too much now.

nobody can promise you anything unless u decide and go through it...im sure waheguru will be there with u to give u the strength....so hold on to the love of waheguru...and all your question will be answered and sorted out..and i believe if ur parents love you...they will accept it...maybe not now but sooner or later they will...with guru ji by your side...u are not alone and will never be...

Guest SarblohKhalsa.Net

murdw hoie murId n glIN hovxw]

muradhaa hoe mureedh n galee(n) hovanaa||

Only by becoming dead in life, i.e. totally detached, and not through mere verbal jargon one can become a true disciple.

sbr isdk ShId Brm Bau Kovxw]

sabar sidhak sheheedh bharam bho khovanaa||

One could be such a person only after getting sacrificed for truth and contentment and by eschewing delusions and fears.

golw mu`l KrId kwry jovxw]

golaa mul khareedh kaarae jovanaa||

The true disciple is a boughten slave who is ever busy in the service of the Master.

nw iqsu BuK n nINd n Kwxw sovxw]

naa this bhukh n nee(n)adh n khaanaa sovanaa||

He forgets hunger, sleep, food and rest.

pIhx hoie jdId pwxI Fovxw]

peehan hoe jadheedh paanee dtovanaa||

He grinds fresh flour (for free kitchen) and serves by fetching water.

pKy dI qwgId pg ml Dovxw]

pakhae dhee thaageedh pag mal dhhovanaa||

He fans (the congregation) and washes nicely the feet of the Guru.

syvk hoie sjId n h`sx rovxw]

saevak hoe sajeedh n haasan rovanaa||

The servant always remains disciplined and has nothing to do with wailing and laughing.

dr drvys rsId iprm rs Bovxw]

dhar dharavaes raseedh piram ras bhovanaa||

This way he becomes dervish at the door of the Lord and gets drenched in the delights of the rains of love.

cMd mumwrK eId pug Klovxw ]ñø]

cha(n)dh mumaarakh eedh pug khalovanaa ||aa||

He will be seen as the first moon of Id day (which the Muslims eagerly wait for in order to break their long fasts), and only he will come out as a perfect man.

i really feel for u jio, maybe its not in ur karma. u think this is hell? who nos the great sufferings ull have to live in ur many futures as u know only the guru can take u out of these great many horrible rebirths. being born and dying is pain, one without satguru suffers endlessly. oh jio! when will u ever get this human life again? even if u do y would the guru bless u into gursikhi, u may go through the chauwrasi lakh joon only to come into a precious human life to great paap and go to narak. then this cycle can be repeated many times. this is like eternity of suffering.

one must respect their parents as in dont be rude. so u can go against their command of not being a sikh, but u cant be rude about u have to take their anger and if they shout at u wateva. think be a sikh and lose the comforts from ur family(jus a few decades of this life) or billions of years in suffering

ur choice jio ji!

Khalsa123 ,

My parents are radha soamis and Most of my family are hindus and at first it was a big hassle for me too but eventually things got better. They have accepted that fact.

When you give your head to the Guru he takes care of all your affairs. Rest is upto you...I wish u all the best. and hopefully whatever decision you make ..you remember waheguru always..