My Last Ever Post!

dhhan dhaaraa sanpath sagal jin apunee kar maan ||

Your wealth, spouse, and all the possessions which you claim as your own

ein mai kashh sangee nehee naanak saachee jaan ||5||

- none of these shall go along with you in the end. O Nanak, know this as true. ||5||

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

May Waheguru help u with OCD. I dont know what it is. I hope u will be getting better soon!

obsessive-compulsive disorder

psychiatric condition of compulsive behaviour: a psychiatric disorder characterized by obsessive thoughts and compulsive behaviour, for example continual washing of the hands prompted by a feeling of uncleanliness.

horrible ohmy.gif

khalsa123 are your parents strict christians? Ask them why they are what they are christian/atheist? Then ask them why you should not be a sikh?

ask for an explanation.. keep persuading them demanding an explanation for why you should follow them same beliefs!

If they still say no dont worry... after a couple of years convert to a sikh and dont tell them. keep finding out more about sikhism :D

Who do you love more waheguru or family? waheguru has been with you and always will be .. waheguru is permanent whereas you family have one been with you in this lifetime...

koeI jwnY kvnu eIhw jig mIqu ]

koee jaanai kavan eehaa jag meeth ||

Does anyone know, who is our friend in this world?

ijsu hoie ik®pwlu soeI ibiD bUJY qw kI inrml rIiq ]1] rhwau ]

jis hoe kirapaal soee bidhh boojhai thaa kee niramal reeth ||1|| rehaao ||

He alone understands this, whom the Lord blesses with His Mercy. Immaculate and unstained is his way of life. ||1||Pause||

mwq ipqw binqw suq bMDp iest mIq Aru BweI ] pUrb jnm ky imly sMjogI AMqih ko n shweI ]1]

maath pithaa banithaa suth ba(n)dhhap eisatt meeth ar bhaaee || poorab janam kae milae sa(n)jogee a(n)thehi ko n sehaaee ||1||

Mother, father, spouse, children, relatives, lovers, friends and siblings meet, having been associated in previous lives; but none of them will be your companion and support in the end. ||1||

this is my last post here. ofcourse nonone can the decision for you veer, that you have to do by yourself. guru kirpa karey.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

i came back today to just see how is it going on over here.....nobody can force u into sikhi n nobody can even deny u from sikhi...dont let the worldly matters bring you down...nobody is here to force...i believe that the sangat here is giving a great support......but it all comes back to you...... n it is all up to u Khalsa123...do wat you think is right for you....n may waheguru be with u in wat ever desicion you make.....

waheguru is wit us...

bhul chuk maaf

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Khalsa 123,

May Waheguru continue to bless you no matter what decision you take. Become a sikh and I'm behind you 100%. Don't, and I'm still with you 100%. It's been nice getting to know you these last few days, and you're a good kid. If you can't be a practicing sikh, then take only the sikh principles with you, because they themselves will help you through the good and bad times of your life. I think you should stay in contact with this forum, for whatever reason. You don't have to be a sikh to post here. And PM me if you want to talk any time. :D

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

its all a test!, educate your parents about what a sikh is. sikhi is not a religion, but a way of life. i'm sure they'll see the love in sikhi. i am so uopset that u may not continue on this path.

i wish u all thebest and hope to see u on the site soon, askin questions like u always do. stay strong.

d_oh.gif Bole Sonihaal, Sat Sri Akaal!! d_oh.gif

:e:

If only my parents wouldnt disown me then yes i would follow my passion and become a Sikh. My auntie has been disowned from my family for nine years and no one has contacted her since, we dont even know if shes dead, i cudnt cause any more heart ache to them. Also i love them dearly and i know people will say its a test and attachment but it is so hard to expalin, just leaving my family like that.

Also my parents say lifes hard enough being me, but if i was to convert to sikhi they said it would be harder as i would be the only white sikh in the country and get abused becuase of it by anti religious people.

I wish that today waheguru would just tell my parents that it is fine for me to be sikh.

Khalsa123

P.S I've tried telling my parents about Sikhism but they wont listen.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

just wait for the time...when it is time...you yourself will do anything and everything...juz don give up hope....you are wat u are and nobody can change wat you think....and with guru's kirpa everything will be alrite...and as i said parents will be parents...even how much they can tell this and that but the love for their children is never ending....Khalsa 123 juz hold on and wait....being a sikh and human every1 have to go thru test...to learn more and also be thankful...without problems human will neva think about waheguru...n remember u are special because waheguru is wit you at such a young age..where someothers are still blindly looking for the love waheguru..n i do respect the love you have for sikhism....and anotherthing is that this MOH will only destroy us as human..so we have to learn how to control it....take your time to learn sikhi..its really beautiful...believe me......(im learning my sikhi as well now) n i believe i will have to give myself sometime to learn and be ready for everything...

bhul chuk maaf

d_oh.gif

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest peacemaker

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

just wait for the time...when it is time...you yourself will do anything and everything...juz don give up hope....you are wat u are and nobody can change wat you think....and with guru's kirpa everything will be alrite...and as i said parents will be parents...even how much they can tell this and that but the love for their children is never ending....Khalsa 123 juz hold on and wait....being a sikh and human every1 have to go thru test...to learn more and also be thankful...without problems human will neva think about waheguru...n remember u are special because waheguru is wit you at such a young age..where someothers are still blindly looking for the love waheguru..n i do respect the love you have for sikhism....and anotherthing is that this MOH will only destroy us as human..so we have to learn how to control it....take your time to learn sikhi..its really beautiful...believe me......(im learning my sikhi as well now) n i believe i will have to give myself sometime to learn and be ready for everything...

bhul chuk maaf

d_oh.gif

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif Thanks!