Gift Ideas

Golee Maro

VGKK VGKF

I have some friends who, with Guru G's grace, are comin into Sikhi and their birthdays are approaching in January.

What would be a good gift to get them? I am thinking of about £50 gifts for each of them max but I wish them to buy something that they would cherish forever and that would help them on their path...

Any ideas? Ideas for both Singhs and Singhnia would help.

Thank you :lol:

VGKK VGKF

VGKK VGKF

I have some friends who, with Guru G's grace, are comin into Sikhi and their birthdays are approaching in January.

What would be a good gift to get them? I am thinking of about £50 gifts for each of them max but I wish them to buy something that they would cherish forever and that would help them on their path...

Any ideas? Ideas for both Singhs and Singhnia would help.

Thank you :lol:

VGKK VGKF

I would say buy them a really cool mp3 player with a lot of space, and preload/fill it all with shabad kirtan with their favorite ragis.... man, that would be such a tight gift....

If they love to read, get them Sikhi books

here's one :

Sikh Gurus: Their Lives and Teachings

by K.S. Duggal

very good book, has a lot information and since they just got into Sikhi i think they will love it

Bhul Chukh Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

hahaha

actually i ran into a morman friend of mine the other day, and he's looking at gifting for his friends for Xmas.

he's pretty religious, so he was saying that instead of buying them clothes or gift certificates, he's bought them cd's of a gospel rapper.

He said, it fits the genre of music that his friends listen to (rap) ,but it's positive music (cuz it's gospel).

he's hoping they'll respect it and listen to it, and maybe adopt some positive principles from it in life.

so perhaps you could get them Shaheedi Immortality discs if they haven't already got em.

or maybe uhh...i dunno... i was impressed with his thinking, so think outside the box a bit :lol:

sing a shabd for um(kirtan) ...record it and give it to the people! blush.gif (girly gift...something only i wouldlove? hehehe)

shastrz ...im serious....

nd bookz!

clothez are ok! but those^ things last long.

i got all of um(not all typez of shastrz but u knw some of thm. jus need more bdays to get a wholelot collection)...and when evr i used any of thm remindz me of the luv and thoughts of those singhz/singhniz :wubc:

or draw a picture if you can! :lol:

(i really can;t think right now...need to sleep so hopefully might give u more ideaz tom unless someone beatz me to um while im dreamin lol)

people love surprises..we love to get birthday surprise party...what about giving them a surprise kirtan program organized by friends and make that nite such a bliss nite that they will remember forever...then record it and give it to them too!

there is nothing better than a guru da gift, that is bani! so sing and get blissed!