Manchester_Sikhi

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the young who are watching this:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,11049-2007000609,00.html

What message is she sending to the young?

And why the hack has her agent allowed her to be in BB of all shows. Shouldnt she(agent) know better.?

Gurufateh!

i agree!! - i mean this is one of the reasons i dont care about this Shilpa - i mean if she has no Ejat for herself - what makes her think that bache like myself will back her when she havin a few comments thrown at her?

Like i said before - people hold their own Ejat in their own hands

Gurufateh!

just watching big bro.. wich is not a regular for me.. and im completely disgusting wats goin on and the hear the comments that are coming out of ther mouths... how shilpa shud Fck off home.... i mean <admin-profanity filter activated>... hu the hell are they... ok u may think that this has nuffin to do with sikhi... but its sumat that we experience as being a different cula, culture and ect... and how cleo is saying that them goriya are not racist that ball face blag they are racist aswel as culturist... y is it that they goreh think they so much better...

the worst thing i have herd since bb's stoopity.. is that a young boy that goes to skool in a highly populated gora area is scared of going to skool... cus of the bullying he feels that hes going to get...

how sad is this... y dnt bb jus get these ignorant 'children' outa the house..

lol Narinder urghh vile wench, the only thing she represented was a typical loud mouth drunk punjabi "chavette" type gal that professed to come from our community but definately nothing Sikh about her. A disgusting creature exposed not only her upbringing but brought shame to her families name. I hope she has sobered up since her antics on there. It should be an example to girls in our community how one should not behave. I rather have Shilpa representing Indian/desi girls than the low class ill manored, attention seeking types like Narinder anyday.

What about the young who are watching this:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,11049-2007000609,00.html

What message is she sending to the young?

And why the hack has her agent allowed her to be in BB of all shows. Shouldnt she(agent) know better.?

Gurufateh!

i agree!! - i mean this is one of the reasons i dont care about this Shilpa - i mean if she has no Ejat for herself - what makes her think that bache like myself will back her when she havin a few comments thrown at her?

Like i said before - people hold their own Ejat in their own hands

Gurufateh!

Get over the fact that this is Shilpa and look at the bigger picture. These people don't care who they treat anyone, who cares what she has done/does at the end of the day she is human - should we not have compassion for all or are we to be selective regarding who we think deserves it?

Get over the fact that this situation is based around a single person (who you don't care about) imagine how you'd feel if tomorrow someone treated your mother like this simply because they deem it to be acceptable having watched it on TV. All I'm saying is look at the bigger picture, we don’t have to love someone or even agree with the way they live in order to stand up if they're being treated badly or if a situation has a potential knock on effect. Your iijat is in your own hands, you may not live life like Shilpa, but that won't stop someone from treating you like dirt will it.. I remember being in primary school and being told to ‘go back home’ and being called a ‘paki’ by kids at the age of 10 – do you really think the public won’t be influenced by this behaviour, especially when they see nothing is being done about it? I’m not saying lets all make out like we love Shilpa but everyone deserves respect..

LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE, if you don't see it then carry on doing what you are; each to their own but seems like 15'000+ people have seen it and have done something about it (though that may seem like nothing to some).

May Maharaaj bless us all.

Although i dnt class myself as indian and never would do so,iam deeply saddened to see such comments made by racist pigs - dont you sikhs understand they see us Sikhs as Indians as well,the comments they eat with thier hands ,they are poor,are offensive especially the term ''dog'' that was used in the house this brings parrallels of British Imperialists calling asians in undivided india dogs,when they were not alloed to be in the same trains or compounds -'no dogs or darkies',this is worrying if chnl 4 dnt do anything it will esscalate,we as Sikhs shoul stand agianst this as we are the most visible asian community in Britain,this is an issue which involves asians living in Britain,its our issue hpe u understand,if we dnt do anything we are playing into the hands of the BNP,and other racist groups who love this stuff,if we cant defend our 'indetity' while living here in england what hpe do we have elsewhere,we are educated,we have jobs no is the time to do................................................................................................................................................Heres just some of the comments i've seen and heard on national Tv 4rm jade,Daniele,and Jo,................................................................................................................................................................, 'Shilpa f***K off,you fake,you phony,''Spend a day in the slums'' something about her(jade) fans are better off than the actresses- what does that mean,Comment by former Ms england Daniele 'Why don't she shut up and f**k off home'', theres is much more where these comments came from just see for yourself,these comments among others are truly offensive to all people of Asian decent Including Sikhs, as the actress said y is her accent being singled out and not of the others????These 3 white racist women make me sick and make me rethink of if we are really accepted as citizens in this nation,the 3 racist women one of which an ugly -Daniele was ms england!Should be prosecuted,and sentenced -their careers are over thats for sure,im not surprised death threats against them have been made -the fact is channel 4 is promoting racism on a national scale 2 make money out of this shoddy venture of prejudice discrimination,hatred, and racism, - if Britain really wants 2 stop segregation stop THIS PROGRAMME NOW,this isnt about someone being Indian ,Pakistani, or bangladeshi its about a colored person being singled out and victimized on national TV,almost all of us on this forum are brown and are of asian decent,-this race row has now gone into unchartered territory,and im very sure this will have a negative effect on inter community relations for a long time to come,that Daniele needs to be slapped up and taught a lesson,the way she was laughing and egging the other PIG on was just sickening,Ofcom should be bombarded with complaints,this has now reached the Prime Minister and parliament,we Sikhs living in Britain are brown,we are seen as the same so this is as much an insult on us as it is on the people of South Asia,The 2 americans aer the only understaning ones - they are much more caring and respectable,unlike the PIG DANIELE,JO WHO LOOKS IKE SUM DIRTY PUB WAITRESS,AND THT UNGLY EX MS ENGLAND DANIELE WHO LIKES 2 LAUGH -WE WILL SEE WHOS LAUGHING WHEN ONE OF THEM COMES OUT OF THE HOUSE,I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF SHE GETS ATTACKED the issue has no become one of serious racism - and this IS NOT THE END FOR SURE,time for all asians to unite stop this attack on our cultures.............................................................................................................his is a breakdown of the latest heated exchanges between some of the Celebrity Big Brother contestants:

Reality TV's Jade Goodey told Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty: "Go back to the slums".

Danielle Lloyd weighed in but out of earshot from the actress, saying: "I think she should (swearing) off home."

The latest row blew up earlier in the day when Shilpa asked if there were any Oxo cubes left.

She sparked a furious reaction from Jade, Danielle and Jo when she said it was the only food she ordered in a shopping list.

Jade retaliated: "Don't blatantly lie, don't lie... It's not the only (swearing) thing you ordered you liar.

"I (swearing) hate liars, don't lie over something stupid. So what if I used an Oxo cube, shoot me in the (swearing) head, (swearing)."

Jo and Danielle began to laugh, and Jo added in front of Shilpa: "That's made me feel better".

Jade tells Shilpa: "You're not some princess in (swearing) Neverland. You're not some princess here. You're a normal housemate like everybody else. Everybody else."

Shilpa hits back: "Oh please learn some manners. You know what you need? You need elocution classes Jade."

Jade replies: "I don't want elocution. I don't want elocution. You know what you need? Some real life in your life... You're so far up your own (swearing) you can smell your own (swearing)."

Jade goes back to the lounge, saying to Danielle and Jo: "'You need elocution lessons'. You need a day in the slums. (swearing) go in your community. (Swearing) go in your community and go to all those people who look up to you and be real. You (swearing) fake."

Shilpa says to Jermaine: "I cannot fight people like that. I am not from the road side, she must be and she is."

Jade goes into the bedroom and tells Shilpa: "Go back to the slums and find out what real life is about lady."

In a statement, Channel 4 said that Shilpa had not voiced concerns about racism to Big Brother.

But later Shilpa asked whether the other girls hate her because she is Indian.

She also says in the Diary Room: "They all have different accents, but only mine is singled out. I don't know why. I think they find it funny.

"It's OK. I don't really read too much into it. I don't want to, if they came to India they wouldn't be able to speak the language I speak.

"I've come to their country, and I think I speak it very well. And I think my vocabulary is better than most of them."

She says: "We're all from different cultures and different backgrounds and different religions but we still have blood running through our veins, that's the only common factor."

Shilpa said in the bedroom after a row with Jade over Oxo cubes: "I'm representing my country. Is that what today's UK is?"

Speaking to another contestant Cleo Rocos, she continued: "It's scary. It's quite a shame actually."

Cleo said: "I don't think it's to do with where you come from."

Shilpa said: "It is to do with that."

Cleo said: "I don't think there's anything racist in it."

Shilpa replied: "It is, I'm telling you. I don't deserve this. I definitely don't deserve it."