Virgin Husband

Guest depressed/confused singh

im 22, 23 in may. not married and ive never been with a women i.e. kissed etc........maybe due to the fact i used to be clinically obese and had bad teeth....since then ive lost 7 and half stone (100 pounds) and got my teeth straigtened up.any way now im soley concentrating on becoming a lawyer so i havent got time for a relationship and its likely i will be a virgin until i get married.........what i wanted to know was whether a woman would get put off or laugh at me if she found out i was a very and had no experience (not even kissed ever). would a women want to get married to a guy like me....i would like female opinions only.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anything its maharajs kirpa that you havent been with a woman. neither have I.

personally im glad i always think maharaj has kept me away from these manmat things. sex before maharaj is a maha paap, u should be glad you havent commited this sin.

:) ))))

Are you Sikh? if so i'd say many girls would be pleased you're a virgin, and not HIV/STI infected <admin-profanity filter activated>!

im 22, 23 in may. not married and ive never been with a women i.e. kissed etc........maybe due to the fact i used to be clinically obese and had bad teeth....since then ive lost 7 and half stone (100 pounds) and got my teeth straigtened up.any way now im soley concentrating on becoming a lawyer so i havent got time for a relationship and its likely i will be a virgin until i get married.........what i wanted to know was whether a woman would get put off or laugh at me if she found out i was a very and had no experience (not even kissed ever). would a women want to get married to a guy like me....i would like female opinions only.

I know a whole lot of gals who look for very specifically a virgin husband but its like the lottery. Dont worry im sure there is someone out there for you. And if they laff or make fun of u that isnt the person for you.

Are you Sikh? if so i'd say many girls would be pleased you're a virgin, and not HIV/STI infected <admin-profanity filter activated>!

i am sikh, in august 2006 for about 10 weeks or so i was going crazy as i had started a new course and i was the only turbanned singh i didnt fit in you see never have.......then i decided to permenantly keep my beard it was a relief because i had finally made the decision to become a sikh (ive always thought you cant be born a sikh you have to become one) so i decided to become one. i dont drink, somke or eat meat anyway but ive realised that when i used to trim my beard no women had ever been interested in me and now that i have decided to keep my beard permenantly i feel slightly isolated and abit depressed.

Guest _khalsakaur_

Girls would think wow this guy is so devoted to sikhi and so pure u have no worries and u should count urself lucky that mahraaj has blessed u in such a way. I havnt been with ne1 and I count myself lucky.

Be proud of yourself! You shouldn't be doing anything physical with a woman other than your wife. If she laughs at you you know not to marry her. Do you want to marry someone who has been around? If yes then I can't comment further but if no then find someone that feels the same way.

Pre- and extra-marital sex is forbidden in Sikhism and is in fact a bujjar kurehit which would disqualify one from being a Sikh of the Guru. No Sikh woman would look down upon a singh's lack of "experience". It's a virtuous and an honourable decision to remain chaste before marriage.

Trust me, if you are wanting to marry a Singhni then she'll be more than happy that you are a virgin and if you werent then shw would probably not marry you. Like other people have told you it is a good thing that you are a virgin and if someone didnt want to marry because of that then you are lucky because Maharaj Ji saved you from a horrible experience. From what you have posted you seem like a guy who wants to stay focsued on his Sikhi and want to marry someone whos into sikhi and you being a virgin is perfect. And is it great that you have stopped trimming your beard because most women hate that. They go either stop trimming or you might as well cut your hair too .. so its really good that you have stopped trimming and the only reason you feel isolated and depressed it is because you are self concious and have low self esteem. so just chill and study. Baba ji will you find the perfect bride who will respect you for your decision and help you dive deeper into your sikhi.

Keep it up and stay a virgin.

Bhul Chukh Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

if ur son of guru gobind singh ji then y to worry .... a father will always find best for his son ....

akal sat sri akal ......

amrit shak la te singh saaj ja ....

why r u worried about all such things like sex before marriage and all that...

its always good to not have sex before ur marriage and outside marriage.. does that not sound simple and straight forward...

its the best thing to practice not only for sikhs but for all humans...