Sikh Converted To Islam!

All-Info

First and foremost, I'd request the Singhs/Singhnees going there to maintain peace to the max. I don't know how things work out in UK, but since fanatical Muslims there (like most other places) don't have very much of a good image, we don't need to place ourselves among their ranks as well. You all are absolutely right that we shouldn't tolerate Gurujee's beadbi. At the same time, it would also be better to counter some of their points on their face, and in front of these wannabe Muslims who were born in Sikh families. Again, I am not sure if this was allowed, but I am only guessing that they might just allow Singhs/Singhnees to talk just so that they can prove you wrong and further justify their claims. Once they let you use their platform to talk, that is your chance! And that is probably your only chance. I would imagine that it would be beneficial to take someone who is a learned Sikh scholar and can wreck the very backbone of all their logics and arguments. It doesn't have to be a teenaged or young Singh/Singhnee. It can be an older Singh/Singhnee who knows their tricks and can grab them by the neck, thereby cornering them in a trap, so that their real nature is exposed. You guys living and going there know all of it a lot better than I do. There have been numerous stories of Sikh girls being targetted by these fanatics. There have been few cases of Muslims actually converting to Sikhi. These can be used as our defense against their onslaught.

How many Muslim girls have Sikhs converted forcefully or after blackmailing them?

The Quran was revealed to Mohammad Sahib by an angel called Gabriel (jibraaeel). Sri Guru Granth Sahib came directly from WAHEGURU to our Gurus. No middle man. Gurus were in direct communion with WAHEGURU.

Quran was not written by Prophet Muhammad. It was written after him. I think it was a person referred to as Usman. Sri Guru Granth Sahib was written by Gurus themselves, in their lifetimes. Not after them by someone else.

Prophet Muhammad was not educated, as he could not read/write. Guru Gobind Singh was a scholar of maybe 16 or more languages, including arabic, sanskrit, gurmukhi, brajbhasha, devanagri, persian, turkish, arabic and more.

Non-muslims are called kafirs, and considered evil. Sikhi loves and respects all irrespective of any manmade differences.

No religion in the world has a rule that if its follower converts to another faith, he/she should be killed. So why do they have such a rule? When a non-Muslim accepts Islam, he/she is called "blessed" and "saved". Why then order the death of a Muslim who chooses another faith? Isn't that hypocrisy? Just like your faith is the ultimate for you, so is others' for them.

Why do they circumsize male babies? If they follow a religion that is defined as "submission" to God, why do they tamper with what God has created/given? Why not submit? Do they believe God is not perfect and made a mistake which they have to correct?

Why do they totally cover their women and not teach the males to control lust?

During their holy month when they fast, why are non-Muslims forbidden to eat/drink in public places (this happens in Islamic countries)?

They don't believe that God is omnipresent. So is their god limited to space? Still they say they are the true ones?

They go on and on about Sargun/Nirgun to brainwash Sikhs. Do they even know how to define Sargun/Nirgun in terms of Gurbani before preaching to Sikhs?

You may want to check out the following as well.

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.php?show...44&hl=islam

http://www.info-sikh.com/PageKnowM.html

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles.htm

Please forgive das for any shortcomings or mistakes. It just gets frustrating when these people continue to organize such "comic stage shows" every few years, inspite of getting a beating. After all, we as Punjabis feel insulted if we have to thrash the same person over and over again...LOL. There should be a way to put an end to this once and for all. If not that, atleast dilute the effect it has on young Sikh minds.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First and foremost, I'd request the Singhs/Singhnees going there to maintain peace to the max. I don't know how things work out in UK, but since fanatical Muslims there (like most other places) don't have very much of a good image, we don't need to place ourselves among their ranks as well. You all are absolutely right that we shouldn't tolerate Gurujee's beadbi. At the same time, it would also be better to counter some of their points on their face, and in front of these wannabe Muslims who were born in Sikh families. Again, I am not sure if this was allowed, but I am only guessing that they might just allow Singhs/Singhnees to talk just so that they can prove you wrong and further justify their claims. Once they let you use their platform to talk, that is your chance! And that is probably your only chance. I would imagine that it would be beneficial to take someone who is a learned Sikh scholar and can wreck the very backbone of all their logics and arguments. It doesn't have to be a teenaged or young Singh/Singhnee. It can be an older Singh/Singhnee who knows their tricks and can grab them by the neck, thereby cornering them in a trap, so that their real nature is exposed. You guys living and going there know all of it a lot better than I do. There have been numerous stories of Sikh girls being targetted by these fanatics. There have been few cases of Muslims actually converting to Sikhi. These can be used as our defense against their onslaught.

How many Muslim girls have Sikhs converted forcefully or after blackmailing them?

The Quran was revealed to Mohammad Sahib by an angel called Gabriel (jibraaeel). Sri Guru Granth Sahib came directly from WAHEGURU to our Gurus. No middle man. Gurus were in direct communion with WAHEGURU.

Quran was not written by Prophet Muhammad. It was written after him. I think it was a person referred to as Usman. Sri Guru Granth Sahib was written by Gurus themselves, in their lifetimes. Not after them by someone else.

Prophet Muhammad was not educated, as he could not read/write. Guru Gobind Singh was a scholar of maybe 16 or more languages, including arabic, sanskrit, gurmukhi, brajbhasha, devanagri, persian, turkish, arabic and more.

Non-muslims are called kafirs, and considered evil. Sikhi loves and respects all irrespective of any manmade differences.

No religion in the world has a rule that if its follower converts to another faith, he/she should be killed. So why do they have such a rule? When a non-Muslim accepts Islam, he/she is called "blessed" and "saved". Why then order the death of a Muslim who chooses another faith? Isn't that hypocrisy? Just like your faith is the ultimate for you, so is others' for them.

Why do they circumsize male babies? If they follow a religion that is defined as "submission" to God, why do they tamper with what God has created/given? Why not submit? Do they believe God is not perfect and made a mistake which they have to correct?

Why do they totally cover their women and not teach the males to control lust?

During their holy month when they fast, why are non-Muslims forbidden to eat/drink in public places (this happens in Islamic countries)?

They don't believe that God is omnipresent. So is their god limited to space? Still they say they are the true ones?

They go on and on about Sargun/Nirgun to brainwash Sikhs. Do they even know how to define Sargun/Nirgun in terms of Gurbani before preaching to Sikhs?

You may want to check out the following as well.

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.php?show...44&hl=islam

http://www.info-sikh.com/PageKnowM.html

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles.htm

Please forgive das for any shortcomings or mistakes. It just gets frustrating when these people continue to organize such "comic stage shows" every few years, inspite of getting a beating. After all, we as Punjabis feel insulted if we have to thrash the same person over and over again...LOL. There should be a way to put an end to this once and for all. If not that, atleast dilute the effect it has on young Sikh minds.

Excellent advise,we are going to be on the world stage in London,we will only retaliate if violence is used on us,otherwise we will remain peacefull

Well in that case, I got to say is that UK is messed up! LOL.gif

GOD BLESS CANADA! d_oh.gif

You say uk is messed up? bro have u seen the image you canadian sikhs have given to Sikhs worldwide? The amount of Sikhs in indo-canadian gangs, the air india saga, the whole fighting in gurdwara over whether one should sit on floor or chairs and tables, the fights in gurdwara over jatha's, the numerous shootings of rival commitee members, the amount of pendu punjabis committing so called honour killings, etc. And you say uk is messed up? lol

Before some of non-UK Sikhs start to point fingers at us here in UK, its best you look and sort out your own backyard first! :TH:

You say uk is messed up? bro have u seen the image you canadian sikhs have given to Sikhs worldwide? The amount of Sikhs in indo-canadian gangs, the air india saga, the whole fighting in gurdwara over whether one should sit on floor or chairs and tables, the fights in gurdwara over jatha's, the numerous shootings of rival commitee members, the amount of pendu punjabis committing so called honour killings, etc. And you say uk is messed up? lol

Before some of non-UK Sikhs start to point fingers at us here in UK, its best you look and sort out your own backyard first! :TH:

UK appears to be mashed, thats because we bring reality to attention, we dont live in the stars and over look problems brushing them under the carpet.

A few guys from South Bank uni are planning to turn up.

Here is some advice. Go there in numbers. Go peacefully. Ask questions. It's highly likely that the Aman guy is probably very confused from his dysfunctional upbringing and hence was an easy convert. Ask questions about Islam i.e. in relation to the overwhelming evidence in support of dinosaurs, whether good female Muslims will have 72 gubroo virgin body builders attending to their sexual needs whilst drinking goblets of wine.

Fateh

I slightly disagree with your point paaji. Whoever is going should ask the right questions. Advice is not to ask too many questions on Islam unless some of the Sikhs are very knowledgeable on Islam. The reason being, the Muslims know more about their religion than the Sikhs and will twist every question anyone throws and give detailed answers, this includes lying. It will just end up in an endless debate with the Sikhs going over the same points and a mud slinging match, the Muslims will use the usual 'taken out of context' argument.

Instead question the talker on his own understanding of Sikhi and refute his flawed arguments. Do everything on Gurmat terms and you'll walk out leaving a confused talker doubting his own existence.

Start a rookers first and you'll do more damage to Sikhdom than the limited amount this blokes doing.

A few guys from South Bank uni are planning to turn up.

Here is some advice. Go there in numbers. Go peacefully. Ask questions. It's highly likely that the Aman guy is probably very confused from his dysfunctional upbringing and hence was an easy convert. Ask questions about Islam i.e. in relation to the overwhelming evidence in support of dinosaurs, whether good female Muslims will have 72 gubroo virgin body builders attending to their sexual needs whilst drinking goblets of wine.

Fateh

I slightly disagree with your point paaji. Whoever is going should ask the right questions. Advice is not to ask too many questions on Islam unless some of the Sikhs are very knowledgeable on Islam. The reason being, the Muslims know more about their religion than the Sikhs and will twist every question anyone throws and give detailed answers, this includes lying. It will just end up in an endless debate with the Sikhs going over the same points and a mud slinging match, the Muslims will use the usual 'taken out of context' argument.

Instead question the talker on his own understanding of Sikhi and refute his flawed arguments. Do everything on Gurmat terms and you'll walk out leaving a confused talker doubting his own existence.

Start a rookers first and you'll do more damage to Sikhdom than the limited amount this blokes doing.

Well said! :TH:

vjk vjkf

i just wanted to know if sum1 could arrange coaches to com from areas around the uk if you can get a large number from a certian area who are willin to go y not get a coach ?

the more publicity this gets the more ppl will know we mean bussiness we ent going to hav sum idoit com n tlk bou our guru in such wai if this is in our guru's tymes he wud of been long gone.. but the state we are in todai we are bein leanient and thinkin its ok... if this was the other way around n sum1 question the quraan or dun this sorta stun the muslims will claim to do jihad on sikhs n start bombing places... we as a sikh nation need to unite we are not sheeps who sit at home wen our four father is being disrespected in such a way...

now is the time sikhs shud stand ... theres such a large number of sikhs all of uk n we are sittin ere lyk sheep worryed about our selfs and not mahraj .... we need to stop worryin about us n think bou mahraj n him onli...

saat sangat ji benti kar da ya ... that we go their in forceee and showw thesee muslim extremeist our sikhi is still glowwing with us n we ent deddd!!!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheugur ji ki fateh!!!

Huh? Most people who are part of Punjabi gangs are "Mona Jatts", not Sikhs. Buddy, fighting in gurdwaras is very rare to see/hear here in Canada. Pindu Punjabis committing honor killings? Yes, there has been some honour killings done in the past, but those were just rare cases. The Sikh community in the UK is a joke right now. Look how many times you hear stupid stories of Punjabi girls converting to Islam or how many times you hear how some gurdwara is doing some anti-sikh stuff like drinking in the gurdwara or making bollywood movies. At least in Canada, no one talks s*** about other people’s faith, unlike the UK.

Huh? Most people who are part of Punjabi gangs are "Mona Jatts", not Sikhs. Buddy, fighting in gurdwaras is very rare to see/hear here in Canada. Pindu Punjabis committing honor killings? Yes, there has been some honour killings done in the past, but those were just rare cases. The Sikh community in the UK is a joke right now. Look how many times you hear stupid stories of Punjabi girls converting to Islam or how many times you hear how some gurdwara is doing some anti-sikh stuff like drinking in the gurdwara or making bollywood movies. At least in Canada, no one talks s*** about other people’s faith, unlike the UK.

Lol, i love how you select who term a sikh or not. If most "mona jatts" are the ones in gangs and not sikhs, then it is most "mona kudiyan" and not sikh girls who are converting to islam. Therefore, no one has problems! yay! Sikhs are perfect!

Lol, i love how you select who term a sikh or not. If most "mona jatts" are the ones in gangs and not sikhs, then it is most "mona kudiyan" and not sikh girls who are converting to islam. Therefore, no one has problems! yay! Sikhs are perfect!

According to people on this website, monay are not Sikhs. So I was going by their definition. Besides sikhs have converted to Islam in the past. I remember reading a story online how some girl who was born in an amritdhari family converted to Islam.