Amritvela

Guest ........................

vjkk vjkf!

a alarm clock isnt enough for me blush.gif ..i have to get someone to call....you should definitly get someone to call you if you can! i tried the whole " put your alarm clock on the other side of your room so you have to get up thing" but nope i go turn it off, and pop back in bed..sooo now me and another goodfriend stay on the phone for simran and everything else and do out paat together kinda thing...it really helps. Its a wonderful way to start! good luck! :umm:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read the original post twice.. and noticed how you, the poster, yearn for such an oppurtunity, yet u cant leave the comforts of your bed. How can you yearn for something and then don't feel like doing it?

if you are a bit thirsty you MIGHT be able to see a glass of water infront of u and not drink it.

if you are very thirsty you are prepared to drink ANYTHING!

get my drift?

^^^^^^^^^^^thats so true...if you really really really wanna get up and do ardas before sleeping...you should make yourself wake up!!! anddddddddd as veerji just said below :umm: .... NOTHING can be done without gurujis kirpa!!! do adraas, ask guruji to help you, ask him to takeyou by the arm and pull you out of bed!..when its done from the heart....anythings possible!...i remember once i did adras for amritvela the next mroning....knowing me, i forgot to out on the alarm ohmy.gif : ...........amazingly, i woke up about 3 minutes BEFORE i usually get up!..i looked and saw i forgot to p0ut an alarm..vaheguru!

^^^ forget that WE can do anything. without kirpa, one can put 100 alamrs and still not wake up.

the ones that do wake up, thank guruji everyday, because you have kirpa from guruji to wakeup at amrtivela and do abhiyaas.

kirpa that patr banna hi bara oukha hai :ysad:

i totally agrre wid evry1...for like god knows how many years i have been trying to get up in the morning but anythin i tried was futile...it juz didnt work..then i did ardaass and now a very good friend and i do simran and couple of other things in the morning together over the phone...this way i am never lazy...if i am she tells me to get my tushy out of bed and go wash my face..and vice versa... ur going to have to do ardaas...and try to find a companion who can help u...when u start wakin up..dont forget to thank babaji evryday for tht one day...even if u juz do simran for like 10 minutes...something is always better than nothing...try you best and do ardaas...

Bhul Chukh Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

yo u know wat

wen u wake up and your mind says ill get up in about 5 Minutes dat kalyug saying go back to sleep at amritvela never think thnk about getting up just do it thats what works for me

and

think about this a very chardi kala singh once said that guru gobind singh ji maharaj has a register of all those amritdhari singhs/singhnees that do amrivela when we start to flop amrivela for a long time guru sahib crosses our name of the list

bhul chuk marfi karni

fateh ji

yo u know wat

wen u wake up and your mind says ill get up in about 5 Minutes dat kalyug saying go back to sleep at amritvela never think thnk about getting up just do it thats what works for me

and

think about this a very chardi kala singh once said that guru gobind singh ji maharaj has a register of all those amritdhari singhs/singhnees that do amrivela when we start to flop amrivela for a long time guru sahib crosses our name of the list

bhul chuk marfi karni

fateh ji

thats such a good idea having a simeran buddy, but none of my mates are realy that religios so i got no-one to work with...........i used to realy good and get up every morning but now im lucky if i can manage 4 days in a row....................my day just dont feel right...................1 technique i use is by putting my alarm clock somewhere realy far away so i gotta get outa bed to switch it off....................see if that helps......

bhul chuk marfi karni

fateh ji

yes and dharam raaj also has a "register" where he writes all our deeds rolleyes.gif