Youth Of The Month: April 2007

Akaali

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A fantastic choice, and LONG overdue.

Having met jaspaul quite a few yaers ago, and then mandeep shortly after, I've been able to see (sometimes from afar, and someteimes from closer up) how she's Guru-centred her life.

More importantly, she's understood that she doesn't get to decide if guruji's using her as a tool to spread the message. Whereas most of us shy away from taking repsonsibiliy (ahem..me :umm: ) , she'll at least give it a shot, and if it works, great... if not, then it wasn't the right time.

ALTHOUGH, now she spreads rumours too.... she's always tellin people that jaspaul likes wearing pink because it brings out his feminine eye structure...

tsk tsk!

congratulations to sikhsangat on choosin a strong yom

Read Bani … Understand Bani … Apply Bani … Sikhi is a way of life … Guru Ji makes us realize that this isn't a religion where we have to ‘reach' a certain ‘level of spirituality'. It's a way of life in which everyone goes at their own pace, in accordance with god's will. By Guru Ji's grace we go through life learning day by day, learning how we can get closer to guru ji, learning how we can increase our love for Guru Sahib, and then, one day, Guru Ji will just let you know in his own way, that he wants to give you the gift of amrit.
My main source of inspiration has always been Guru Ji … Guru Ji is in everyone … he work's from within us and within everyone else to ‘educate' us.

Very positive interview and inspiring.

may we all learn to be true to ourselves and our Guru d_oh.gif

congratulations to mandeep kaur..

buhh... i's funny.. cuz it says "LOCATION Ontario, USA"...... uhmmm... ontario is in canada tongue.gif

a well deserved nomination though..

Chardi Kalaa!!

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!

Canada is just mini-USA anyway.

LOL.gif

Anyway, there is a place called "ontario" in the US.