Is It Us Or Waheguru ji?

S1ngh

id say that its us as humans that make this world a hard place to live.. but then again on the otherhand if you keep guru ji in your heart alll the time i dnt think its that hard.. well thats wat i percieve from some of my mates a who are more commited then myself.. so its kinda dependent on who the individual is....

id say that its us as humans that make this world a hard place to live.. but then again on the otherhand if you keep guru ji in your heart alll the time i dnt think its that hard.. well thats wat i percieve from some of my mates a who are more commited then myself.. so its kinda dependent on who the individual is....

i think its abit of both cos i personally believe that the World was created as one big test................Gid gives use a human form and brings us into a world where our love for him is constantly tested............

can we live in this world and see no difference between dukh sukh?

can we love the people who have harmed us......?

if we can then we see the world through Gods eyes as a beauiful place becos we are untouched by temptation..........its when we foget our Maker and give in to these temptations we become unhappy.........

moral: God is REAL everything else is just an illusion.....................

Bhul chuck maaf

JustME

xx

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Even though in the bigger picture, Akaal Purakh controls everything and has authority over everything, I think it's us who've made the world negative. Our human faults have just taken over, so there's more displays of anger/kaam etc. Thesedays things like this aren't even seen as being inappropriate or wrong. They've just been accepted as a part of society.

But it depends on our own mind set as well - I'm sure if we all did a lot more bhagti we wouldn't be complaining about the world at all. We'd be content with whatever happens, even if it seems terrible to everyone else.

How are we really meant to know if Maharaj made it 'hard' for us to find peace, or if we make it hard for ourselves? Maybe it's a little of both - Guru Ji says that Sikhi isn't easy, but that doesn't mean it's impossible. And on the side we tend to create barriers in our mind which prevent us from progressing spiritually.

~l~

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

i think its our fault, humans before us and now....................i rekon cos god gave us a free will to choose good and bad. humans abuse it by going for wordly things,and what happens when we love worldly things? gurbani tells us the we becone full of ego ,greed, etc etc which leads to violence and UNhappiness.

lack of spiritual knowledge and a lack of a path in life has made people go crazy. Through good and bad karams we have come to earth at this specific time. If we are lucky we will get through but alot of us mite end up going through charasi, if we really knew we wudnt waste any time........ but then again we can choose......

Ek Onkar Satnam

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Everything is in Gods Will, he created us and wrote our entire destiny, nothing happens without his command from the birth of a child to the death of a elder. The game is played, organised and created by God, ultimately we and him are the same, there is only one entity that we are all part of. There is no us but only him.

Gurfateh Ji

"I have no name"

Is it us (humans) who made this world a damn hard place to live in??

OR

Is it waheguru jee who created this world a hard place for us to live in??

pls share your views...

I never knew this world was a hard place to live in until you made a thread. Just do what we are here for :TH: .

i think its abit of both cos i personally believe that the World was created as one big test................Gid gives use a human form and brings us into a world where our love for him is constantly tested............

can we live in this world and see no difference between dukh sukh?

can we love the people who have harmed us......?

if we can then we see the world through Gods eyes as a beauiful place becos we are untouched by temptation..........its when we foget our Maker and give in to these temptations we become unhappy.........

moral: God is REAL everything else is just an illusion.....................

Bhul chuck maaf

JustME

xx

i understand what ya mean.. but i generally think that life/world is wat ya make it how you go about with life in all things u do..

i understand what ya mean.. but i generally think that life/world is wat ya make it how you go about with life in all things u do..

What we make it? We can't make nothing, except rotian tongue.gif . Its all Guru Ji's hukum. To know this world the WE/I has to go.